Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4111
-
10-01-22 17:28 #2296Regular Member

Posts: 3I happened to see her. She is a Bbw so if you like them skinny then she is not for you. Very friendly though felt a bit rushed. She has a nice ass though and doggy was awesome. Everything is covered no BBFS or BBBJ available at any price. She lets you go down on her and she is clean which is a plus. Hope this info helps.
Originally Posted by Hangin420
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 23:12 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 701Veronica lovee
Seeing lot of stg SW posting asking some ridiculous amounts for subpar effort car, I able to catch veronica in the area and give her a try. Body was similar to photos but may 5-10 yrs ago, she been around for a good bit, put on litle weight. I got there the hotel was your typical family spot with families wandering around at least I knew no shady characters hanging around. She definitely wanted reference before hand but I think the transition whole lot easier. She greeted into the room, was really into it. Of course between pops she talk up a storm, I suggest you see you get round 2 asap or face her talking about her life. I won't say she got hot young body but more MILF type, meet was stress free and she put in the effort.
http://www.veronicalovee.com/
-
09-30-22 11:24 #2294Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone?
Anyone got info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ersey/93765576
-
09-30-22 02:10 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 235Actually idk if I pointed it out but she is kinda tall that's why I struggled to even pound her in my car LOL. Of course with her its just better going for the incall. But damn she gives BBBJ? And damn sucks her FS isn't good. Guess its good to try for a lower price then its crazy you paid 120+ for a car session she charges 100 now but it definitely isn't even worth 60 like I paid because she barely tried and she was too tall. If she would take 80 for an incall I think I'd be her regular. Might give her another try but seems she isn't posting right now at least not in central jersey. Good thing you mentioned your experience with her.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:25 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 128I saw her too
I saw her maybe a few months ago for a car date in Trenton and forgot to give my review. I definitely overpaid I forget if it was 120 or 150 but either way not worth it her BBBJ was nothing special at all and her FS was not special at all. Like you said she is a taller girl not really what I would describe as petite and not ideal for car date but perhaps experience would be better in a room. She is worth 60 especially if it means banging her in a room but in the car can be rough with her. She is a little cute not ugly kinda ditzy and seemed a little spaced out and now that I remember she was a little paranoid but at least she was nice and let me finish and didn't rush me too much. I probably would see her again given no other options. Like I said she is nice but performance just isn't great and not worth over a benji imo.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 16:53 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 47Thank you, appreciate your honesty. By all means I wasn't coming after you and you did say several times it was your fault. I was just pointing out facts. I was thinking with my big head like "Wait. She didn't smell, gave him FS and he didn't finish? Why?. ".
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
And the more I read the more I was like "WTF? WTF? All that for 60? I would've busted her ass. " lmfao but no harm no foul my guy. I appreciate the honesty and like I said. I wasn't coming at you. Happy hunting. If you see hee again let us know.
-
09-29-22 00:59 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 235Well that's why I said its an honest review didn't give her a bad one or a good one. Mainly it was my fault it turned out sour but she might be someone to look for. Again I offered her more after she walked away so we could go to her room but she just left. But ill probably give her another go, again I shouldn't have expected much when I talked her down on her rate. At least we know she is real also she is independent.
Originally Posted by ZeroEfx
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 00:41 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 47Dude, by all means, no offense. You're complaining about not finishing and had time to. You talked her down, got the price you want. Complain about the mic skills, get to stick it in for 60, but the angle wasn't right?. Maaan, you need to bend her like silly putty and hit it how you want it. LOL.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
Seriously, if you didn't finish because of hygiene or something that's a whole different story. But not finishing because not finishing in alotted time isn't the reason to rail the girl for walking. She sounds like a gem.
-
09-28-22 06:10 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 235Kayla redhead lawrenceville
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/855957349342
Idk if anyone has reviewed this girl yet apparently she's from Philly and worked there in the past. This will be an honest review as I just saw her about an hour ago and unfortunately it was a bad experience but its most likely because of my end for asking too much (she walked off on me). So I contacted her because I needed a quick fix. She offers incalls, outcalls, and car dates. I opted for car date since I had asked if she could lower her rate ($60) for me and she agreed because she said it was slow for her atm (probably my first mistake I shouldve just went for her incall) and so I agreed and went on my way, she's staying at the motel 6 on US 1 about 10 minutes from me, I got there and called her said she was heading outside. I saw her walking outside and she didn't go directly to my car and had me follow her around the hotel towards the entrance at this point I was a little worried thought I was running into some sort of trap. Luckily it wasnt, she hopped into my car and she said that apparently she had texted a bunch of other dudes and was being careful, of course I found that odd but brushed it to the side because I needed to get to the action so we drove a bit around to some apartments all the way into the back which was a pretty nice location to park at. I turned on my interior lights to get a good look at her and I was surprised to see a decent looking girl she almost looks like Kirsten Dunst and has a nice ass. Sadly that is where the nice things end and I know I gave her 60 and I also offered to give her a good review if she performed at least ok but her mic skills arent that great even with a condom and she rushed the fuck out of me by saying I only had 2 minutes left. So I had to get to pounding so we tried but it was so damn difficult to do it in my car I had gotten soft by the time I had a decent angle so I offered her another 15 so I could finish through doggy from standing from the outside (my other fucking mistake I shouldve just asked to back to her room and offered a little bit more) so I went outside asked her to blow me again and of course since her BJ skill isn't that great I try to imagine fucking the actual Kirsten Dunst sadly it wasnt good enough so I had asked her to turn around quick while I was hard but since it was pitch black and she wasnt even positioning herself right (she is kind of tall about 5'8 or something) I couldn't hit it right and she was rushing me yet again by telling me I had 30 seconds. So at that point I offered her more and asked her to go back to her room but she just got up and left and that was it. I was mad but at that point I was thinking with the right head I just took the L and left didn't bother to talk to her while I drove past her, sadly it wasnt good obviously its my fault but again if I'm offering to give good review and she couldve at least performed better and tried to finish me off if she wanted a regular. I just have to say if any of you give her a go make sure to take her incall at least, she won't perform the same as a SW so don't expect the best BJ in the car obviously my dummy self shouldve known better and she is a time watcher but a terrible one at that again tho it might be because I offered her $40 less from her original rate she probably didn't want to give me the full 15 minutes. Might see her again if she's around in a few months time through a different number just because she kind of looks like Kirsten Dunst MJ and she might perform differently with a better offer and at her incall but for now I'm done. YMMV if you guys give her your time and money hopefully itll be better for you but I wouldn't go more than HHR with her. Who knows again its mainly my fault and she probably didn't want to try as hard to satisfy me. Ill keep an eye out for reviews on her if you guys do see her.
TLDR; had a bad experience probably my fault offered her $60 for car date probably shouldve done incall instead, CBJ wasnt great didn't let me finish even offered more to go to her room so I could finish but she left. Looks like Kirsten Dunst, redhead. YMMV time watcher but does it counting in her head (probably) might give her another go if she's still around a few months from now.
-
09-27-22 23:22 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 235I'm going to have to give both of these girls a try.
Originally Posted by KennyD69
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 18:30 #2286Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone have any experience with any of these three?
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/881816138260
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/649816417011
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....u/514948796076
-
09-26-22 23:55 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 28Alina and Debbie
Saw Alina about a month before seeing Debbie. Huge tits. Even as a guy who prefers ass more, I couldn't stop staring at them. Her ass is nice and round but small. Not bad but not anything to write home about. I don't usually do anything bare so I didn't even ask. Service was okay. Wasn't rushed but she didn't seem super into it. If you like the body in her pics, it's real and great to look at. I'd only hit her up if there's nothing else appealing at the time the cheaper and / or if you're willing to splurge a bit for a verified amazing body. Personally, I try not to spend $. 60 hh if I don't need to.
Debbie on the other hand, my god. Right off the bat let me say that body looked so perfect, she had me hypnotized. I walk into the room and she has on these black straps and underwear. As she bent over to get the cashapp info set up, all I could was stare at her ass. When she started the CBJ, looking at her in that position with her ass poked out, my mind lost it and I just grabbed her leg to move her crotch on top of my face and started DATY. She was actually surprised but continued to 69 until we got to the FS. No lube or anything. Missionary for a bit, cowgirl then doggy. After doggy we played around for a second or two again and then missionary. She didn't rush me but it seems she couldn't take anymore as she asked to jerk me off till I finished. Hands down one of my favorite meetups.
BTW they both say they no longer take AA bc of one that was stalking them even after moving locations. Alina I saw before they put that in their ad. Debbie I told her I was AA but saw Alina before. I still scared her at first (guessing she forgot) but luckily she took the chance and allowed me in.
-
09-26-22 23:08 #2284Regular Member

Posts: 12Debbie is legit, I wrote a short review on her previously. Had more fun with her than I did some of the girls from Tryst and Tna.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 23:07 #2283Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn that bad huh? Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 21:32 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 121Debbie is real. Not sure why she and Alina stopped posting but they had a Discord channel that was wiped clean as well. She runs with a few Eastern European girls. There have been some mixed reviews (mostly about rushing and price) but they are clean and I've always had a good time. Debbie is covered Alina offers BBBJ.
Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




