Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10343

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Feel like this was a bad one. Any recommendations for ocoee / winter garden?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94746314#.
    She looks smoking hot and she is a good looking girl. Nice figure. But really short. Less than 5 feet tall I will guess. The pictures are all her real recent pictures.
    If you enjoy good looking girl, she is ok. Her reviews were not all good since she was overly protective to her body during the play. Just saying some people will not satisfy her performance.

  2. #10342

    Ari

    Any intel? Feel like this was a bad one. Any recommendations for ocoee / winter garden?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94746314#.

  3. #10341

    Sam

    Anyone seen her? Got a thing for redheads so I was interested.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...lirty/50444896
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B63CD393-DA91-452B-874B-08633B488A52.jpg‎   200EE025-DAEF-42A1-B022-B51F90CE3287.jpg‎  

  4. #10340

    Providers worth seeing in Orlando?

    I'll be taking a trip to Orlando in a few weeks. Are there providers anyone would recommend visiting? Would be great to find some local Latinas.

  5. #10339

    Karly

    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there..
    Girl looks like the pics, just a bigger stomach. Cute looking, tits were nice, big ass. Service meh, attitude meh. FaceTime screening. I was comfortable with outcall near MCO airport. 3 ben for hour.

  6. #10338
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there.

    Cheers,

    A.
    Best GFE dream in Orlando I've had was Gina at MM, but I wouldn't call that an extended session.

    That said, regarding Space Coast, any recommendations on providers that you can really go to town face fucking?

    Extra points if you get to finish balls deep.

    Thanks and best of luck!

  7. #10337
    Thanks I was going to say she has changed a lot if it is because I don't remember her looking like that but gaining weight can cause that as well. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl. Deland Tinkerbell lives in New Port Richey now. She looks nothing like that girl.

  8. #10336

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tinkerbell that used to work out of a shed behind a house in Deland?
    I believe this is not the same Tinkerbell in Deland and / or Deltona. She is the Orlando Tinkerbell, who used to live in a small hotel on OBT, I forget the name of the hotel, but it's not Royal inn, it's a hotel near the Americana / OBT.

  9. #10335

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tinkerbell that used to work out of a shed behind a house in Deland?
    Not the same girl. Deland Tinkerbell lives in New Port Richey now. She looks nothing like that girl.

  10. #10334
    Is this the same Tinkerbell that used to work out of a shed behind a house in Deland?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see tinkerbell since I saw she was back a good BBBJ and FS. I do have to say I was surprised she no longer a tinkerbell she got thick. She riding the line between thick and bbw about 1 meal. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/750212785939.

  11. #10333

    Tinkerbell

    Decided to see tinkerbell since I saw she was back a good BBBJ and FS. I do have to say I was surprised she no longer a tinkerbell she got thick. She riding the line between thick and bbw about 1 meal. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/750212785939.

  12. #10332

    Very Okay is better than bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1215  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back. She goes by Tatiana also. Great tits and ass and a decent CBJ from what I remember. She was very OK and average priced. I wasn't blown away but I did see her again when I was in a pinch and in the area. Not a "go to" by any means but she'll do.
    Do you know if she was very FF? I'm trying to celebrate a special occasion but I don't want to waste coins on a mid dream lmao. I'm hoping she's GFE friendly but I suppose I'll find out. Do you have any recommendations for FF GFE dreamers?

  13. #10331
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there.

    Cheers,

    A.
    Saw her a while back. She goes by Tatiana also. Great tits and ass and a decent CBJ from what I remember. She was very OK and average priced. I wasn't blown away but I did see her again when I was in a pinch and in the area. Not a "go to" by any means but she'll do.

  14. #10330

    Any info on Karly

    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there.

    Cheers,

    A.

  15. #10329

    SW Sheryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...-/869442281256

    Been following her ads for a while but can find any info. I thought there had bee reports in the past (maybe another name).

    Anyone have any info /.

    Thanks.
    Here's some info from a while back. She goes by several other names. Also check Sherlyn as my spelling of Sheryn may be off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    She's a SW named Sheryn that hangs out near the Florida Mall. She's a regular visitor to the Grey Bar Resort. She looks much older and more wrinkled in the face area than her pictures sometimes suggest. The cheap, fake looking wigs she wears makes her actually look worse. She's just under 50 but looks 65 or older in the face. Positives: She does has a tight body for her age but has no boobs. She's reportedly a Gummy Bear if you are into that..
    Grain 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape