Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9428

    Sheryn aka Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting the area for a few months. I was wondering if Daisy was worth the cost of admission.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/72372327#.
    She's a SW named Sheryn that hangs out near the Florida Mall. She's a regular visitor to the Grey Bar Resort. She looks much older and more wrinkled in the face area than her pictures sometimes suggest. The cheap, fake looking wigs she wears makes her actually look worse. She's just under 50 but looks 65 or older in the face. Positives: She does has a tight body for her age but has no boobs. She's reportedly a Gummy Bear if you are into that.

    She has mixed reviews as a SW in performance.

    She asks for Quad Jacks for a QV, she's worth a Pair of Jacks at best. She does host usually so that's an advantage.

    Good luck.

    Grain 56.

  2. #9427

    Daisy

    I'm visiting the area for a few months. I was wondering if Daisy was worth the cost of admission.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/72372327#.

  3. #9426

    5 k

    I'm surprised she's willing to pay so much for someone to do this. I would think she could get someone to do this for much less. She must be a real looker, that you need help. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSzoll  [View Original Post]
    A REAL 18 yo VIRGIN ready to play!

    Ok, fellas, this doesn't happen everyday. I found a real 18 yo virgin (birthday in March, so definitely of age) and she has decided that she would definitely like experiment with.

    Becoming an UTR and play at least once.

    She is located in Orlando and apparently knows how to easily use the transit bus system.

    I met her for dinner in downtown last night, and everything checked out as legit.

    She is Haitian but American born and graduated high school with good gpa in orlando. No substance use.

    Attractivenesswise she is about a 6. 9 on real world scale (my scale) And to put it in perspective my scale is 2-3 points higher than prevailing "monger scale or SW scale), so by the normal scale she would be about a 9.

    She is asking for 5 k to pop it, and I am willing to do about half that. Anybody want in to split it for a double team? If so, please leave your facebook or instagram (even if its a fake one) and I will try to link up with you that way as my inbox is full and I think email addresses are not permitted on this site.

    I am expecting this to go down in the next 24 to 72 hours. As obviously this situation warrants an urgency.

  4. #9425

    Juicy Christmas special

    Juicy called me up today and said she had a special Christmas present for me. So I loaded up and headed her way. For the first time in her life she was ready and waiting when I arrived. Wearing a sexy school girl outfit and a smile. As you know Juicy only does headache relief, but she went all out for an FS visit for me today in appreciation for helping her out with her megapersonal ad. After a sexy striptease removing the lace stockings and actually removing her top (something she never does) it was straight to business. Starting with her patented headache relief then moving to some Russian where a blew my first load on her neck and face and even though I didn't put it in her mouth she did, licking her fingers clean. Then moved down to some DATY that drove her insane. Grabbing my ponytail. Pulling me in tight. Then on with the cover and moving to cg and rcg. Bent her over the bed for some standing k9 and finished off in mish where I removed the cover and moved up for more Russian and face painting. Got up and showered together before getting dressed. Never mentioned a donation, but I gave her 2 benjis for Christmas anyway. We sat around and laughed at how crazy she went during DATY since she never does FS and never gets to O herself, and I was off to go home and spend the rest of my evening with a fat joint and a stiff drink ready for Christmas tomorrow morning. She said she will be working tomorrow so if you have the time give her a buzz.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72377310

  5. #9424
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Layla? She stopped posting in early November but she was still around UTR for a bit. Tried reaching out past couple weeks at the old number on the ad with no luck. Could someone DM me her other number I forgot to ask the 6 x I saw her this year LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ncess/42255419
    I text her on the number in the url, she responded back hours later, asked to see pictures of her friend for a duo and she said sure hold On and then nothing. So comms are pretty weak but she has the same number.

  6. #9423

    Virgib

    A REAL 18 yo VIRGIN ready to play!

    Ok, fellas, this doesn't happen everyday. I found a real 18 yo virgin (birthday in March, so definitely of age) and she has decided that she would definitely like experiment with.

    Becoming an UTR and play at least once.

    She is located in Orlando and apparently knows how to easily use the transit bus system.

    I met her for dinner in downtown last night, and everything checked out as legit.

    She is Haitian but American born and graduated high school with good gpa in orlando. No substance use.

    Attractivenesswise she is about a 6. 9 on real world scale (my scale) And to put it in perspective my scale is 2-3 points higher than prevailing "monger scale or SW scale), so by the normal scale she would be about a 9.

    She is asking for 5 k to pop it, and I am willing to do about half that. Anybody want in to split it for a double team? If so, please leave your facebook or instagram (even if its a fake one) and I will try to link up with you that way as my inbox is full and I think email addresses are not permitted on this site.

    I am expecting this to go down in the next 24 to 72 hours. As obviously this situation warrants an urgency.

  7. #9422

  8. #9421

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    I talk to her still she moved north and cleaned up no longer in business. I used to see her too much since I worked at the time across the street from her. She was big time into being punished I remember getting worried she was setting me up the first time since I left a mark on her ass. I called her the next day she said no you just need to make the other cheek match now. She is happier and hasn't been to Florida in about 4 years at this point.
    Her BF was weird as hell. She was super nice and a lot of fun. That driveway was a train wreck.

  9. #9420

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    She's out there just heard back from her. Haven't met her yet but have chatted and plan on it soon. Merry Christmas gentlemen and play safe.
    She's still around. Haven't seennher in awhile but I remember that Amazing head game of hers.

  10. #9419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Layla? She stopped posting in early November but she was still around UTR for a bit. Tried reaching out past couple weeks at the old number on the ad with no luck. Could someone DM me her other number I forgot to ask the 6 x I saw her this year LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ncess/42255419
    She's out there just heard back from her. Haven't met her yet but have chatted and plan on it soon. Merry Christmas gentlemen and play safe.

  11. #9418

    Alexus?

    Anyone got anything on this one? Lack of reviews and extra pounds in recent photo turn me off a bit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/72333503/9044793867

  12. #9417
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    I talk to her still she moved north and cleaned up no longer in business. I used to see her too much since I worked at the time across the street from her. She was big time into being punished I remember getting worried she was setting me up the first time since I left a mark on her ass. I called her the next day she said no you just need to make the other cheek match now. She is happier and hasn't been to Florida in about 4 years at this point.
    She was awesome! I loved her dirty talk.

  13. #9416

    Layla?

    Has anyone seen or heard from Layla? She stopped posting in early November but she was still around UTR for a bit. Tried reaching out past couple weeks at the old number on the ad with no luck. Could someone DM me her other number I forgot to ask the 6 x I saw her this year LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ncess/42255419

  14. #9415

    I hit her up

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas anyone every see this serena in orange city / deland?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...232/3862808451
    Responded super quick told me a pretty normal amount for qv and hh at. 80 and $. 40 respectively.

    Sent a bunch of pictures that are on the ad. I responded that those were nice and asked about something specific but shouldn't throw a red flag and they haven't responded.

    A lot of pics are screen grabbed off an * I noticed. The profile pic is the same girl but with blonde hair.

    If it wasn't so far from me I'd prob try harder but unless I'm certain she's real I'm not going up there LOL.

  15. #9414

    Serena. Orange City

    Hey fellas anyone every see this serena in orange city / deland?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...232/3862808451

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape