Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 12756
-
10-17-22 19:45 #10356Senior Member

Posts: 83Goddess AKA Nkki
I've seen her before. Probably over a year ago. Originally contacted her when she was with Jane Doe AKA Amber. Decent session. Bbj, daty, lfk, covered mish. Saw her again when she was in Lockhart. Nothing special but did the job. She had lost weight the 2nd time and had some loose skin and small boobs had drooped. Nothing shady.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 12:59 #10355Senior Member

Posts: 79I've always been under the impression that $.4 gets you in the door. Then comes the add-ons. I made that mistake of walking into a place like this in Sarasota. $.6 would've gotten me in the door, another $$ for FS. Luckily I wasn't carrying that much on me bc I would've handed it over after seeing who I had drawn.
Originally Posted by Mtnboy49
[View Original Post]
All things relatively being equal, I'd go the Latina route but I just can't do it for that price.
-
10-17-22 11:49 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 238Eden?
Came across this in STG TODAY.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/010804592578
Sounds great but is it a rub and tug?
It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of a Colombiana or Venezolana or Argentina or even Mexicana or even a Paraguaya. My favorite actually!
I miss that special feeling and cariño.
-
10-17-22 11:02 #10353Senior Member

Posts: 249Same here, tried to set up a meet a few months back after seeing her escortalligator ad, but comms fell through. Then afterwards I recall reading some reviews of the dates being cut short by her handler and taking the money.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 09:46 #10352Senior Member

Posts: 634Raunchy Raven
Anyone have info on this beauty? Can't find anything.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/979955371334
-
10-14-22 11:45 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 1837Goddess aka Nikki
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/95412962
Just a heads up that this provider is formerly known as Nikki. She is the master of Face Filters and using strategic angles to hide her true appearance. She has a somewhat cute face, but is nowhere as cute as the pics imply, she looks about 20 years older than she actually is and weighs at least 200 lbs. The last time I saw her in person. If you scan through her more pics section, you'll see some where her leg size comes more into focus, so to speak.
I am not aware of her ripping people off or anything and there are some positive reviews of her from some Members. There's also reviews of her bait and switch photos. I have nothing to say you shouldn't see her if bigger women are your thing, but don't go there expecting someone that looks anything like the girl in the pics.
Grain 56.
-
10-14-22 10:59 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 681She's been on my radar, that ass has my attention. But as mentioned she has some issues, personally don't need to get caught up in that so I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 08:07 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 113Nothing like the pictures, meth / crack pipe in the bathroom. She was acting erratic and obviously high. Wanted money upfront and for Al of these red flags I just walked out. As I was leaving she threatened to call her man / pimp. I told her to go ahead LOL. I walked right by him on the way out.
Originally Posted by DaulBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 02:40 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info on this one?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/398659122242
She post regularly, can't seem to get a reply from her wondering if she's fake?
-
10-13-22 18:55 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 468Ari
She looks smoking hot and she is a good looking girl. Nice figure. But really short. Less than 5 feet tall I will guess. The pictures are all her real recent pictures.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
If you enjoy good looking girl, she is ok. Her reviews were not all good since she was overly protective to her body during the play. Just saying some people will not satisfy her performance.
-
10-13-22 17:31 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 681Ari
Any intel? Feel like this was a bad one. Any recommendations for ocoee / winter garden?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94746314#.
-
10-12-22 16:02 #10345Regular Member

Posts: 1Sam
Anyone seen her? Got a thing for redheads so I was interested.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...lirty/50444896
-
10-07-22 20:12 #10344Regular Member

Posts: 4Providers worth seeing in Orlando?
I'll be taking a trip to Orlando in a few weeks. Are there providers anyone would recommend visiting? Would be great to find some local Latinas.
-
10-07-22 13:32 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 61Karly
Girl looks like the pics, just a bigger stomach. Cute looking, tits were nice, big ass. Service meh, attitude meh. FaceTime screening. I was comfortable with outcall near MCO airport. 3 ben for hour.
Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 08:06 #10342Regular Member

Posts: 18Best GFE dream in Orlando I've had was Gina at MM, but I wouldn't call that an extended session.
Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69
[View Original Post]
That said, regarding Space Coast, any recommendations on providers that you can really go to town face fucking?
Extra points if you get to finish balls deep.
Thanks and best of luck!











Reply With Quote





