Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 13916
-
10-10-22 19:35 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 362Liz
So I hit up Liz again for the 4th time- She's on LC. She's really good if your OK with +40 older gals. She responded quickly and an appointment was made. She had a new place that was even closer to me so it seemed it was meant to be. She greeted me in a black nighty and traditional secretary glasses. She's got big natural tits, a tiny saved puz. One bad tat- tight pink azzhole. No weird marks or scars. She speaks Cajun so its a little hard to understand sometimes. We made small talk and undressed, I made the donation and disinfected, she laid out several towels, sat on the bed and started oral. I told her "its been a while and do it good ". She gives great head. She gags and takes it all the way down. Her puz and azzhle winks when she gags. She never stopped or asked anything. I made her suck it in many different ways. I didn't*DATY but we did 69 and I sunk my fingers in every hole. I totally face fuxed her- sloppy wet, DeepThroat, grabbed her head and cuddled it while I went to town on her mouth. She never said anything but OK. I grabbed some oil, made her lay down, grabbed a leg pulled it back- spreading her wide. She milked it while I fingered and rubbed every hole. She loved it- I would get her close to cuming then she would push my hand away, play with herself and SQUIRT. She apologized after squirting on me and said she would warn me next time. I got her to squirt several times all while she was milking me like a cow udder. She was concerned with me using the same fingers for each hole and to not switch them up for sanitary reasons. CFS was really good. She has a tiny puz. She was energetic and sat on it and rode it into oblivion. After several positions she pulled a vibrator, flipped into doggie and told me to get a new condom, oil it up and stick it in her ass. It welcomed me easily and I hung on. She loved it. She would only take it half way down but with the vibrator it was awesome. She did all the work and I just took it. I should have worn fisherman overalls cause I was getting soaked. After a long time I told her I could not cum with a rubber on. I begged her to let me stick it somewhere with nothing on. She agreed to let me grind her anywhere but no pen. We played a game of hide and seek between holes but I opted for titty fuck oral to cum. Once again she didn't*disappoint. When the time came I pulled back from her opened mouth, still cuddled in her tits and shot it in. She looked me in the eye as I pumped shot after shot in, like a 3 point basketball shooter. She licked her lips and said yumm and "o yeah baby it has been along time for you huh?" EPIC- after we were done we disinfected, we washed in the shower together and I was out the door - $200 donation plus $50 tip.
-
10-10-22 17:44 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 68Liv BBW
Google Liv Vegas escort a few of her sites come up. Well reviewed.
Originally Posted by Savbbwlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:44 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 227Lady Diamond
Thick build. Nice ass, great tits and tall. She is very accommodating and attentive and pays attention to what you want. She is not a clock watcher. Her place was clean comfortable and quiet. * She makes sure that you have a good time. BBJ, CFS and highly recommend standing doggy. Will see her again next time.
https://callescort.org/702-689-6774
-
10-10-22 01:11 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 144Lips / cookymarie
Anyone had any contact with Marie the rimmer?
-
10-10-22 01:11 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 387LOL was about to say, this has been the same post in a few threads. When you desperate bud, it'll nip you in the butt man.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 18:04 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 342Lol
Still trying eh?
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 09:27 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 89Where can I find her info? Super interested! Thanks!
Originally Posted by EscortAccess
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 07:12 #9784Regular Member

Posts: 1Danielle Derek Review
I've seen Danielle Derek twice and both times were amazing experiences, but there's something about the second that was stunning.
We met in the usual hotel downtown and she opened the door in lingerie and stilettos that would melt your heart. We sat down and had talked for a bit, which is one of my favorite parts, and once we were done she gave me a BBBJ that was one for the books. Mix in some dirty talk and everything you can want in a PSE is at the end of your dick. Things got even better when she asked me to shoot some content with her for her OF. Yeah, I was definitely in heaven. From there we moved to the shower taking some pics and video. Once that was done we went back to the bed for some more BBBJ, CG, RCG, Doggy, all ending with a big blow on those enormous melons we all love so much.
-
10-08-22 15:10 #9783Senior Member

Posts: 308Hell no. No provider or booker should know your full name, place of work, etc. The reason they continue to demand personal info is cause enough people cave in and oblige.
Originally Posted by HorsePower3179
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 07:44 #9782Regular Member

Posts: 20Screening
I'll be visiting in November and would like to book with one of the well reviewed agencies. The screening process makes me think twice. Any feedback on past experiences? Giving my LinkedIn and work info makes me really anxious.
-
10-06-22 14:47 #9781Senior Member

Posts: 643Natalie
Who is friends with with Tasia has changed her number again.
Can somebody PM me with a good number for her.
-
10-05-22 23:44 #9780Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yah, go to Trystlink or PD and use there more filters and enter BBW click enter than the fatties should appear.
Originally Posted by Savbbwlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 20:13 #9779Senior Member

Posts: 808You won't regret it.
I met her awhile ago and she's a blast. Passionate, sensual and very witty.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 18:33 #9778Shill for VAC

Posts: 2I met Tutu today. She is very good with girl friend experience. I miss her already.
https://www.vegasasian.club/tutu
-
10-05-22 11:28 #9777Regular Member

Posts: 1BBWS in Vegas
Are there any good bbws in Vegas. Coming in to town on the end of the month and looking for recommendations.











Reply With Quote




