Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 24826
-
10-06-22 06:06 #19021Senior Member

Posts: 105Tink
She is really good looking with the golden pussy syndrome. A really lousy fuck.
Originally Posted by DiscretePete
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 15:49 #19020Senior Member

Posts: 82South
I feel like anything south of Indy is rare. Anyone have leads on a UTR 20 to 25 yr old in the Whiteland / Franklin area? Willing to barter for info. PMs please.
-
10-05-22 14:01 #19019Senior Member

Posts: 70West Indy Tink
Guys,
Anybody have any info good or bad on this one? Been seeing the ad for a while on and off but can't find anything on the phone number besides MP sumoschear ads. Body looks good and ass looks great so may TOFT but figured I'd ask around. I deduct this is not the same Tink reviewed 2010-18 but have been wrong before.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94261947
Thanks,
DP.
-
10-05-22 07:32 #19018Senior Member

Posts: 476Yep
Seen her about 5 years ago at a house on the eastside. She was about a 6. 2 on a 1-10 scale. Friendly girl. Her golden bozos are impressive. She currently has a baby's daddy style boyfriend, but I don't know if he's cause for trouble.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.
-
10-04-22 15:57 #19017Senior Member

Posts: 222This is exactly why this should be legalized
If Uncle was worth anything, these are exactly who they should be targeting to get them off the streets before they kill someone.
Originally Posted by JFret
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your report.
-
10-04-22 15:21 #19016Senior Member

Posts: 48Robbed?
Honestly, I'd suggest finding an anonymous way of telling LE. I think they care very little about trades between adults, but this is the shit that gets people killed.
Originally Posted by JFret
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:49 #19015Senior Member

Posts: 77Italian Goddes anyone?
This profile has me intrigued. Okay, the advertised 44 JJs have me intrigued. Does anyone have any experiences they might be willing to share? Is she legit? I always question these escort alligator listings.
Thanks!
https://escortelligator.com.listcraw...polis/93115151
-
10-04-22 14:46 #19014Senior Member

Posts: 48- Winter, Terre Haute -
New girl appearing in Terre Haute ads: https://terre-haute.skipthegames.com...-/237836513288.
563-484-xxxx.
Previously in the Quad Cities: https://quadcities.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /1 d077 fb2-d591-4 e6 c-9 b5 c-cbfd5 ff80 a1 e.
Any encounters?
-
10-04-22 02:40 #19013Senior Member

Posts: 54Ciara is real but her service is not
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/544590458170
Typical girl brings you in. You pay your donation. Then "her sisters boyfriend comes in loaded with a gun and kicks you out" bullshit. That's what I get for last minute shopping before leaving Indiana. You guys have a rough community here jeez.
Do not see!
Her number is 219-###-5797.
-
10-03-22 23:01 #19012Senior Member

Posts: 180I am also in the same boat, eagerly waiting for some talent in South Indy.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 17:10 #19011Senior Member

Posts: 116Hard pass.
Anyone who looks like her and asks 4500 for an over night is delusional with gps.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 12:45 #19010Senior Member

Posts: 77Lainey Jones?
I have seen her ads on Tryst and no where else. Does anyone have any experience with her? Would love to know anything before jumping in! She really does intrigue me, though.
https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj
-
10-03-22 10:50 #19009Regular Member

Posts: 16She was amazing once upon a time. Gave one of the best BBBJ and would stare into your soul while she did it. Loved to fuck and didn't feel like it was paid for. Mileage eventually catches up with the best of them though.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
And amen to DI venturing south every now and again.
-
10-02-22 22:06 #19008Senior Member

Posts: 406Not her
Not the same one you are referring too. The one you are referring too that is part of the family biz is currently staying with our least favorite Uncle for awhile longer.
Originally Posted by JrFilms
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 19:23 #19007Senior Member

Posts: 1174When I try, I always already have a plan to hit up an AMP if it doesn't pan out. Granted, it's a drive from northwest to southwest or southeast but it's not really out of my way much if I'm heading to one of the spots I like anyway. I just drop in and check her out to see if she can change my mind about the AMP.
Originally Posted by DaeMen
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






