Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19021

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Anybody have any info good or bad on this one? Been seeing the ad for a while on and off but can't find anything on the phone number besides MP sumoschear ads. Body looks good and ass looks great so may TOFT but figured I'd ask around. I deduct this is not the same Tink reviewed 2010-18 but have been wrong before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94261947

    Thanks,

    DP.
    She is really good looking with the golden pussy syndrome. A really lousy fuck.

  2. #19020

    South

    I feel like anything south of Indy is rare. Anyone have leads on a UTR 20 to 25 yr old in the Whiteland / Franklin area? Willing to barter for info. PMs please.

  3. #19019

    West Indy Tink

    Guys,

    Anybody have any info good or bad on this one? Been seeing the ad for a while on and off but can't find anything on the phone number besides MP sumoschear ads. Body looks good and ass looks great so may TOFT but figured I'd ask around. I deduct this is not the same Tink reviewed 2010-18 but have been wrong before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94261947

    Thanks,

    DP.

  4. #19018

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    This profile has me intrigued. Okay, the advertised 44 JJs have me intrigued. Does anyone have any experiences they might be willing to share? Is she legit? I always question these escort alligator listings.

    Thanks!

    https://escortelligator.com.listcraw...polis/93115151
    Seen her about 5 years ago at a house on the eastside. She was about a 6. 2 on a 1-10 scale. Friendly girl. Her golden bozos are impressive. She currently has a baby's daddy style boyfriend, but I don't know if he's cause for trouble.

    Kyussfan.

  5. #19017

    This is exactly why this should be legalized

    Quote Originally Posted by JFret  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/544590458170

    Typical girl brings you in. You pay your donation. Then "her sisters boyfriend comes in loaded with a gun and kicks you out" bullshit. That's what I get for last minute shopping before leaving Indiana. You guys have a rough community here jeez.

    Do not see!

    Her number is 219-###-5797.
    If Uncle was worth anything, these are exactly who they should be targeting to get them off the streets before they kill someone.

    Thanks for your report.

  6. #19016

    Robbed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JFret  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/544590458170

    Typical girl brings you in. You pay your donation. Then "her sisters boyfriend comes in loaded with a gun and kicks you out" bullshit. That's what I get for last minute shopping before leaving Indiana. You guys have a rough community here jeez.

    Do not see!

    Her number is 219-###-5797.
    Honestly, I'd suggest finding an anonymous way of telling LE. I think they care very little about trades between adults, but this is the shit that gets people killed.

  7. #19015

    Italian Goddes anyone?

    This profile has me intrigued. Okay, the advertised 44 JJs have me intrigued. Does anyone have any experiences they might be willing to share? Is she legit? I always question these escort alligator listings.

    Thanks!

    https://escortelligator.com.listcraw...polis/93115151

  8. #19014

    - Winter, Terre Haute -

    New girl appearing in Terre Haute ads: https://terre-haute.skipthegames.com...-/237836513288.

    563-484-xxxx.

    Previously in the Quad Cities: https://quadcities.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /1 d077 fb2-d591-4 e6 c-9 b5 c-cbfd5 ff80 a1 e.

    Any encounters?

  9. #19013

    Ciara is real but her service is not

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/544590458170

    Typical girl brings you in. You pay your donation. Then "her sisters boyfriend comes in loaded with a gun and kicks you out" bullshit. That's what I get for last minute shopping before leaving Indiana. You guys have a rough community here jeez.

    Do not see!

    Her number is 219-###-5797.

  10. #19012
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.

    Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.

    D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.
    I am also in the same boat, eagerly waiting for some talent in South Indy.

  11. #19011

    Hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads on Tryst and no where else. Does anyone have any experience with her? Would love to know anything before jumping in! She really does intrigue me, though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj
    Anyone who looks like her and asks 4500 for an over night is delusional with gps.

  12. #19010

    Lainey Jones?

    I have seen her ads on Tryst and no where else. Does anyone have any experience with her? Would love to know anything before jumping in! She really does intrigue me, though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj

  13. #19009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.

    Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.

    D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.
    She was amazing once upon a time. Gave one of the best BBBJ and would stare into your soul while she did it. Loved to fuck and didn't feel like it was paid for. Mileage eventually catches up with the best of them though.

    And amen to DI venturing south every now and again.

  14. #19008

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can anyone tell me if this:

    https://twitter.com/JordynChanelXo

    Is the Jordan that has been around a while, was super petite, was on DI a while back, maybe has or had family in the biz?

    I'm trying to figure our if this is someone I wanted to meet and never did or a different girl.

    Be safe out there!
    Not the same one you are referring too. The one you are referring too that is part of the family biz is currently staying with our least favorite Uncle for awhile longer.

  15. #19007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    My experience today was funny / shitty. I lost no $ but wasted time. I followed https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/49039680 with the phone - 269-280-xxxx which led me to Days Inn by Wyndham Indianapolis South.

    I always expect some lies, and perhaps these girls really are afraid of showing their picture bcz of LE. But the phone jockey kept insisting that the pics were really the girls (which I did not believe), and that I could see 2 girls to choose from when I arrived (which I did believe). She kept promising that until 5 minutes before I arrived. But as soon as I get into a room, it's a plain, non-thin woman ( 38-40? I texted the phone jockey who then said, "The other girl is menstruating" LOL.

    The girl in the room was not ugly, but I don't pay for plain. But she was a pushy *****, demanding that I get naked instantly. That was more than enough for me to cancel.

    Was this "CiCi" in the same hotel? I assume she is not the girl in the pic? I'd love to try an Asian girl, but it doesn't seem likely.
    When I try, I always already have a plan to hit up an AMP if it doesn't pan out. Granted, it's a drive from northwest to southwest or southeast but it's not really out of my way much if I'm heading to one of the spots I like anyway. I just drop in and check her out to see if she can change my mind about the AMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape