Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 928 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 13917
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9777

    BBWS in Vegas

    Are there any good bbws in Vegas. Coming in to town on the end of the month and looking for recommendations.

  2. #9776
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    And here is who I'm thinking of seeing.

    Bennette Burke.

    https://meetbennettburke.ch/

    Monique Sato.

    https://www.moniquesato.com/

    Kathy.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/las-vegas-ma...e-928-399-1863

    And for old time sake. Maybe.

    Franchesca Marchiano.

    https://www.models-world.com/arizona...fitness-model/
    Added Bennett Burke to the list. Thanks!

  3. #9775

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    You are right to be wary when there are no pics of her face. If you search her listed Gmail address, you may see an IG page. That's not her.

    She's very nice in person, very enthusiastic, and indeed petite. But I was disappointed by her face and her squeaky voice.

  4. #9774
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Monique used to be with 100 proof. Saw her twice and both times we'ee dead f*ck sessions.

  5. #9773
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass.
    The two that would be on my list are Cassandra.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724

    And Angel Girl.

    https://www.AngelGirl.com

    Both are worth every penny. You can see their reviews on TER as well.

  6. #9772
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  7. #9771

    Thanks for the info

    I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Far away from that link and phone numbers had a girl from that agency said yes to BBFS which never happened she looked confused when I showed her the text, still went through with it but couldn't even give a proper BBBJ and laid there like a dead fish on CFS! But if that's what you're looking for please do a review!

  8. #9770

    Thanks

    I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.

    The massage is real, the chicks aren't.

  9. #9769

    I have a trip lined up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!
    And here is who I'm thinking of seeing.

    Bennette Burke.

    https://meetbennettburke.ch/

    Monique Sato.

    https://www.moniquesato.com/

    Kathy.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/las-vegas-ma...e-928-399-1863

    And for old time sake. Maybe.

    Franchesca Marchiano.

    https://www.models-world.com/arizona...fitness-model/

  10. #9768
    Quote Originally Posted by Chojin76  [View Original Post]
    She's real just plastic surgery all over the place.

    She is also very mediocre, if you like that thing go for it but for the price just to jack you off on her tits is terrible. Not very open or fun more mechanical than anything.

    I saw her years ago, only once, waste of money and looks like she got more plastic surgery done or age is catching up with all the work done.
    Glad I search first she wanted $$hr $ for deposit I assume its everything is covered and one shot. With these rates I may as well pay little more pornstars.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=231122

  11. #9767
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Delaney Delish.

    Jaydalee.

    Lorena de Leon.

    Paris Lemoi.

    Emi Rei.

    Isabella Portia.

    Sydney Sloan.
    I perused this list, it seemed to get better as I went towards the bottom. Sydney Sloan. My god. I had a TER account way back, plan to subscribe again closer to visit. Seems she has 37+ reviews. That is a definite must have, if the reviews are good. For me personally, I didn't find the others as attractive and I prefer more of a bust. When you spend as much as these women charge, it's OK to be picky and it should rock your world on all levels like I hope Sydney will! Thank You!!

  12. #9766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Stay

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219

    Any info would be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.

    The massage is real, the chicks aren't.
    Far away from that link and phone numbers had a girl from that agency said yes to BBFS which never happened she looked confused when I showed her the text, still went through with it but couldn't even give a proper BBBJ and laid there like a dead fish on CFS! But if that's what you're looking for please do a review!

  13. #9765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Tiny

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/tinyxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?

  14. #9764

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219

    Any info would be much appreciated.
    Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.

    The massage is real, the chicks aren't.

  15. #9763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Ever watch the show Orange is the New Black? She looks like Dogget. Not the actress all done up. Like the character on the show. Guys, do you agree or what? LOL.

    I swear that's the first thing I thought of when we hooked up. Granted I caught her as she was heading to the gym after and she didn't put any makeup on.
    Got a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape