Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 928 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 13920
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9780

    Thanks

    I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.

    The massage is real, the chicks aren't.

  2. #9779

    I have a trip lined up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!
    And here is who I'm thinking of seeing.

    Bennette Burke.

    https://meetbennettburke.ch/

    Monique Sato.

    https://www.moniquesato.com/

    Kathy.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/las-vegas-ma...e-928-399-1863

    And for old time sake. Maybe.

    Franchesca Marchiano.

    https://www.models-world.com/arizona...fitness-model/

  3. #9778
    Quote Originally Posted by Chojin76  [View Original Post]
    She's real just plastic surgery all over the place.

    She is also very mediocre, if you like that thing go for it but for the price just to jack you off on her tits is terrible. Not very open or fun more mechanical than anything.

    I saw her years ago, only once, waste of money and looks like she got more plastic surgery done or age is catching up with all the work done.
    Glad I search first she wanted $$hr $ for deposit I assume its everything is covered and one shot. With these rates I may as well pay little more pornstars.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=231122

  4. #9777
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Delaney Delish.

    Jaydalee.

    Lorena de Leon.

    Paris Lemoi.

    Emi Rei.

    Isabella Portia.

    Sydney Sloan.
    I perused this list, it seemed to get better as I went towards the bottom. Sydney Sloan. My god. I had a TER account way back, plan to subscribe again closer to visit. Seems she has 37+ reviews. That is a definite must have, if the reviews are good. For me personally, I didn't find the others as attractive and I prefer more of a bust. When you spend as much as these women charge, it's OK to be picky and it should rock your world on all levels like I hope Sydney will! Thank You!!

  5. #9776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Stay

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219

    Any info would be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.

    The massage is real, the chicks aren't.
    Far away from that link and phone numbers had a girl from that agency said yes to BBFS which never happened she looked confused when I showed her the text, still went through with it but couldn't even give a proper BBBJ and laid there like a dead fish on CFS! But if that's what you're looking for please do a review!

  6. #9775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Tiny

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/tinyxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?

  7. #9774

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219

    Any info would be much appreciated.
    Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.

    The massage is real, the chicks aren't.

  8. #9773
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Ever watch the show Orange is the New Black? She looks like Dogget. Not the actress all done up. Like the character on the show. Guys, do you agree or what? LOL.

    I swear that's the first thing I thought of when we hooked up. Granted I caught her as she was heading to the gym after and she didn't put any makeup on.
    Got a link?

  9. #9772

    Sexy Ya Ya

    She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219

    Any info would be much appreciated.

  10. #9771
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Yes guys on here seem to write some silly stuff. Everything has to be about dreams, codes or in a third person. Reminds me of the early 2000's when all those donks had to write Swim in every online post.
    I don't like to use the word "stupid", but the dollar sign bull is always confusing, even among the dullards using the dollar sign. $1. K, $$ t, 3# 50, absurd.

  11. #9770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #9769
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!
    Saw her last year I want to say she was about $500 for an hour. You won't regret it.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/heidi-olsen/

  13. #9768

    Here's a few to consider

    Delaney Delish.

    Jaydalee.

    Lorena de Leon.

    Paris Lemoi.

    Emi Rei.

    Isabella Portia.

    Sydney Sloan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!

  14. #9767

    Recommendations

    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!

  15. #9766

    Use actual numbers

    Agreed. The stupid dollar sign stuff often leads to confusion. And is anyone stupid enough to think that somehow will legally protect them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys ever considered just using actual numbers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape