Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Jamie from WYP the last few weeks?

    She hit up all desperate a few weeks ago but hasnt responded to any of my texts on either phone.

    Anyone have any clue?

    D.
    Check the Boston board. From what I'm hearing. They think she either went to get help. Because no one hearing from her.

  2. #17938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I do recall there have been reviews on her. I forget by whom. From what I can recall, which is why I passed, the reviews were less than stellar and unimpressive.
    Yes, she have reviews in here but I don't think there was any name so he not going to find that LOL.

  3. #17937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kassidy maybe 10 years ago at her home when she was in Randolph. It was a positive experience. I believe she has had consistently positive reviews on the other site with high scores. There is really no reason to second guess this.
    Ok Thanks.

  4. #17936

    Search reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    This one is now advertising for BBFS but I'm wondering, why the two ads, two different names, and sometimes she's 170 pounds, sometimes 190? I don't care about her weight as long as she doesn't stink. Just wondering why the vagueness.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/636542911111

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/807143917954
    I do recall there have been reviews on her. I forget by whom. From what I can recall, which is why I passed, the reviews were less than stellar and unimpressive.

  5. #17935

    Jamie WYP

    Has anyone heard from or seen Jamie from WYP the last few weeks?

    She hit up all desperate a few weeks ago but hasnt responded to any of my texts on either phone.

    Anyone have any clue?

    D.

  6. #17934
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    This one is now advertising for BBFS but I'm wondering, why the two ads, two different names, and sometimes she's 170 pounds, sometimes 190? I don't care about her weight as long as she doesn't stink. Just wondering why the vagueness.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/636542911111

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/807143917954
    When has any provider ever overstated her weight in an ad? My guess is the 190 may even be optimistic. LOL.

    In any case, she looks like fun and I'd love to hear how your visit with her goes?

  7. #17933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try her out. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. Let me know.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...-/302916473071
    Yes I have. Great girl and can hold a conversation to. CBJ depend on your hygiene she may do BBBJ but it's cfs.

  8. #17932

    Anyone have any info

    Looking to try her out. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. Let me know.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...-/302916473071

  9. #17931

    Kassidy

    I saw Kassidy maybe 10 years ago at her home when she was in Randolph. It was a positive experience. I believe she has had consistently positive reviews on the other site with high scores. There is really no reason to second guess this.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at Kassidy for a while, but Haven't seen any reports on her, Care to share your experience? Either here or you can message me.

    Thanks.

  10. #17930
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, sounds like she's legit but definitely not interested in that unless the hygiene situation has improved. So I'll pass unless someone has something more recent to report that says she learned how to shower and wash her clothes.

  11. #17929

    Kayla or Kay

    This one is now advertising for BBFS but I'm wondering, why the two ads, two different names, and sometimes she's 170 pounds, sometimes 190? I don't care about her weight as long as she doesn't stink. Just wondering why the vagueness.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/636542911111

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/807143917954

  12. #17928

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5855516#post5855516.

    Check mybpost #16279.

  13. #17927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKruger1  [View Original Post]
    Any black providers around? I've seen Kassidy many times, just want to try someone different if there's any recommendations.
    I've been looking at Kassidy for a while, but Haven't seen any reports on her, Care to share your experience? Either here or you can message me.

    Thanks.

  14. #17926

    Any black provider recommendations?

    Any black providers around? I've seen Kassidy many times, just want to try someone different if there's any recommendations.

  15. #17925

    Vanessa Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    Hey MT, her service has changed, but I've been seeing her since she was hosting out of a trailer in Pawtucket. She gives a covered BBBJ now. When I see her, she will not use a cover, but that's because of our past. I'm sure it will stop one day. She's got an ass on her and every time I see her I beg for anal, with a hard no. I usually have a good time, but YMMV with her lately.
    She fell asleep with my cock in her mouth she was barely awake crazy nice ass tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape