The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17909
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, better than the pictures.

    Great ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627
    She's cute? Not sure we're talking about the same person here. She's a complete junkie with missing and rotten teeth, also worn out and skinny now. That s the Swansea girl who will trick you into doing a car date in her driveway.

  2. #17908
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive because I remember the guy even said she ask for deposit but he didn't deposit shit. But she did end up meeting him and she's bigger than what her pic is.
    I'm not finding anything like that about her. Closest I can find that sounds similar to what you're talking about is something about Diamond in Pawtucket. I think you might be getting confused, unless someone can point out the specific post you're talking about?

  3. #17907

    Vanessa

    Is this the right link? The name on the ad says Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, better than the pictures.

    Great ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627

  4. #17906

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reliables in woonsocket? Would love to find someone there to see regularly.
    She's cute, better than the pictures.

    Great ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627

  5. #17905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Her ad now only says deposit for outcalls, not incalls. Do you have a link to where she was reviewed? There's no name to search for, and I just went back and looked at every post here all the way back to the beginning of August and there's absolutely nothing about her (no reports, or even anyone asking about her). Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?
    I'm positive because I remember the guy even said she ask for deposit but he didn't deposit shit. But she did end up meeting him and she's bigger than what her pic is.

  6. #17904
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed in here last month and it wasn't a good one. Also, she want you to do deposit to see her.
    Her ad now only says deposit for outcalls, not incalls. Do you have a link to where she was reviewed? There's no name to search for, and I just went back and looked at every post here all the way back to the beginning of August and there's absolutely nothing about her (no reports, or even anyone asking about her). Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?

  7. #17903

    Rosie

    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reliables in woonsocket? Would love to find someone there to see regularly.

  8. #17902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173
    She was reviewed in here last month and it wasn't a good one. Also, she want you to do deposit to see her.

  9. #17901

    Woonsocket

    Anyone have any reliables in woonsocket? Would love to find someone there to see regularly.

  10. #17900

    Brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Michelle? Are there reviews I may have missed? Thanks.

    B are you and ETTE Party 24/7 B E A you T why & 23 years old.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/184278765390
    Well the photo in the vehicle wearing lingerie shows up in no fewer than 9 places, they are of Qimmah Russo. There may be a real girl at your door but it sure as fuck won't be her!

  11. #17899

    "Into many things" girl.

    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173

  12. #17898

    Sexy classy sweet

    Has anyone seen her? She looks almost TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/179687841887

  13. #17897

    Bella

    That's too bad. My experience was a little better. No knock on the door. I got to finish what we started and leave in a leisurely fashion (gave her a kiss on the cheek as she walked me out). Earlier I had picked her up and helped her with an errand before we went to her hotel room for the date. Often I wonder if it's a pimp or just a jealous boyfriend who doesn't want anyone else to get too close to his girlfriend or just a partner in crime too impatient to get his fix. For this reason, I wonder if it's better to let the girl hand the money over to the partner in crime so that she's no longer in a rush to finish the date and get the fix (the fix is already in the process of being arranged since the money was handed over). But now you've lost any leverage you had. Welcome to the hobby, where the definition of a good time is always being reinvented!

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    Did my research and thought she was just ditzy with time management. Made an appointment to visit for a hh and she made me wait 20 minutes in the lot which I kinda expected, reading past reviews. Long story short, she gave me a BBBJ while being visibly nervous the entire time I'm there. Keep in mind I'm being friendly the entire time, making eye contact trying to break the ice, I know I'm not goofy looking and I don't have a hard time breaking the ice usually. And she just has a look of pure guilt the entire time and I'm completely aware I'm probably going to get fucked over. She finished the job and says she's going to the bathroom and immediately I'm like "WTF" then right on cue the pimp knocks on the door and says time's done. I put my foot down and say yo like I came for a hh FS and all I got was a 5 minute BBBJ (which was pretty fire, if you somehow manage to look past the whole pimp thing) so I asked if I could leave 100 instead of 175 and dip cause I didn't get what I paid for. He tries to tell me some bs story about how the timer was past a half hour when I was there for exactly 15 minutes, 5 of which was the BBBJ. Anywho, I managed to make them feel bad and they gave me back 40 which was pathetic on their end LOL but I took that shit and bought myself a nice dinner as a consolation gift to myself for putting my foot down.

    It's a damn shame cause she was a pretty hot MILF as far as standards go around this area.

    I'd love to write more but I'm trying to move past this shitty experience. Thanks for reading.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/781957688462

  14. #17896

    Bella (tried the rest now try the best blonde) pimp problem report

    Did my research and thought she was just ditzy with time management. Made an appointment to visit for a hh and she made me wait 20 minutes in the lot which I kinda expected, reading past reviews. Long story short, she gave me a BBBJ while being visibly nervous the entire time I'm there. Keep in mind I'm being friendly the entire time, making eye contact trying to break the ice, I know I'm not goofy looking and I don't have a hard time breaking the ice usually. And she just has a look of pure guilt the entire time and I'm completely aware I'm probably going to get fucked over. She finished the job and says she's going to the bathroom and immediately I'm like "WTF" then right on cue the pimp knocks on the door and says time's done. I put my foot down and say yo like I came for a hh FS and all I got was a 5 minute BBBJ (which was pretty fire, if you somehow manage to look past the whole pimp thing) so I asked if I could leave 100 instead of 175 and dip cause I didn't get what I paid for. He tries to tell me some bs story about how the timer was past a half hour when I was there for exactly 15 minutes, 5 of which was the BBBJ. Anywho, I managed to make them feel bad and they gave me back 40 which was pathetic on their end LOL but I took that shit and bought myself a nice dinner as a consolation gift to myself for putting my foot down.

    It's a damn shame cause she was a pretty hot MILF as far as standards go around this area.

    I'd love to write more but I'm trying to move past this shitty experience. Thanks for reading.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/781957688462

  15. #17895
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "bathromless" Ashley recently? I haven't seen her since she moved to no smithfield. Was wondering if her location has easy parking for truck with 12 ft trailer. May try to see her on way up north with bikes.
    I saw her last month and she was back in the bathroomless location. I can confirm KOFs statement that she has lost a lot of weight and looks different than she did last year, so keep that in mind if you want to see her. Still had a great time with her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape