Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 387 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5802
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4287

    I got the text screenshots to prove it LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Ditto! I got the text screenshots to prove it LOL.

    You sure about that bro? Did you attend her funeral? See an actual public accessible obituary? Or just heard through the grapevine?

    Because I still be getting random texts from her number. So either she alive or somebody else using her number pretending to be PSD. I keep making excuses not to see her because I know she gained a ton of weight since cloning. I creampied her many times when she used to be skinny.

    Picture below of what she texted me and I blurred her full digits for privacy. You can tell she big and probably even bigger now. Compared to when I used to see her and even did some "horse trading". My goods for her CIP services LOL.
    "The photos EmcSquared has are of a different girl than the one I saw numerous times. The intel was from HX. Someone who was in contact with the Mom. There was a funeral, but I never knew her real name to look it up".

  2. #4286

    Anorexic creampies

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Hello hobby brothers!

    Is anyone still in touch with HotLynn? I saw her a handful of times a few years ago and in my current search, I noticed that she last updated a post in HX, on 10-18-21 (just last year! She noted that she is giving preference to old customers who are networked with her. I initially connected with her via STG. But she stopped posting there.

    I'd LOVE to see her again. But how to e.

    Access her network? If anyone is still seeing her, can you please help a fellow hobby brother out? Thank you much! Happy hunting mis amigos!
    HotLynn now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Always been on the hunt for skinny almost anorexic creampie regulars since my ATF haylieonthedaily left in 2020. Some of her replacements be HotLynn and Blubunnii. Thin white girls who were cheap and always CIP finish. Sadly, HotLynn stopped being active on Hx after 5 dates, and not sure where Blubunni be right now after 8 dates.

    None of them came close to almost 20 dates with haylieonthedaily.

    But skinny anorexic creampies be my specialty. Already have 3 regular white girls right now on my rotation. None of them been reviewed yet online as BBFSCIP providers.

    Be sure someday a dude will spill the beans and post a review online, and their phones be blowing up and the line to creampie them be going around the block. Not a question of if but when. Until that time, I will just continue to have fun with them LOL. One of the white girls already working on my 6th date and still counting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HotLynn bbfscip (1).jpg‎   HotLynn bbfscip (2).jpg‎   HotLynn bbfscip (7).jpg‎   HotLynn bbfscip (10).jpg‎   HotLynn bbfscip (8).jpg‎  

    Blubunni bbfscip (3).jpg‎   Blubunni bbfscip (2).jpg‎   Blubunni bbfscip (1).jpg‎   Blubunni bbfscip (4).jpg‎   Blubunni bbfscip (5).jpg‎  


  3. #4285

    HotLynn?

    Hello hobby brothers!

    Is anyone still in touch with HotLynn? I saw her a handful of times a few years ago and in my current search, I noticed that she last updated a post in HX, on 10-18-21 (just last year! She noted that she is giving preference to old customers who are networked with her. I initially connected with her via STG. But she stopped posting there.

    I'd LOVE to see her again. But how to e.

    Access her network? If anyone is still seeing her, can you please help a fellow hobby brother out? Thank you much! Happy hunting mis amigos!

  4. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Not me. Not a fan of thick fat legs. I like them looking like pogo sticks with a huge thigh gap. The thinner the thighs, the harder I get. That is why I continue to creampie 18 yo Kiti over and over again and have no plans on stopping. Love her skinny thighs!

    Good luck with PSD in Bakersfield. Don't forget to post your report. Let us know how thiccc her thighs are LOL!
    Any chance you'd be willing to share contact info? PM me. Thanks in advance!

  5. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwab99  [View Original Post]
    The same reason you don't want to see her is the reason I do want to see her again hahaah. I don't mind chunky girls but the last time I saw her was just perfect. Big booty with thick thighs.
    Not me. Not a fan of thick fat legs. I like them looking like pogo sticks with a huge thigh gap. The thinner the thighs, the harder I get. That is why I continue to creampie 18 yo Kiti over and over again and have no plans on stopping. Love her skinny thighs!

    Good luck with PSD in Bakersfield. Don't forget to post your report. Let us know how thiccc her thighs are LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (2).jpg‎   Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (7).jpg‎   Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (8).jpg‎   Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (11).jpg‎   Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (1).jpg‎  

    Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (6).jpg‎   Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (3).jpg‎   Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (5).jpg‎   Lolonorie thin thighs 18yo bare CIP (10).jpg‎  

  6. #4282
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Ditto! I got the text screenshots to prove it LOL.

    You sure about that bro? Did you attend her funeral? See an actual public accessible obituary? Or just heard through the grapevine?

    Because I still be getting random texts from her number. So either she alive or somebody else using her number pretending to be PSD. I keep making excuses not to see her because I know she gained a ton of weight since cloning. I creampied her many times when she used to be skinny.

    Picture below of what she texted me and I blurred her full digits for privacy. You can tell she big and probably even bigger now. Compared to when I used to see her and even did some "horse trading". My goods for her CIP services LOL.
    The same reason you don't want to see her is the reason I do want to see her again hahaah. I don't mind chunky girls but the last time I saw her was just perfect. Big booty with thick thighs. Too bad she's 4 hrs away.

  7. #4281

    All nighter BB provider

    Hey fellas! I'm planning to do an all nighter with a provider if not then probably 3-5 hours session.

    My preferred type would be slim / fit / athletic / little chubby (meat in right places) red head, white preferred.

    Any recommendations?

    PM are welcome. Thanks.

  8. #4280

    PoundSignDeep

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwab99  [View Original Post]
    Unless the number I have of hers just so happens to be used by someone else also hosting from Bakersfield, she's still alive.
    Ditto! I got the text screenshots to prove it LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienFresh  [View Original Post]
    Tragically she died of a heart attack or heart failure. It was probably from fentanyl.
    You sure about that bro? Did you attend her funeral? See an actual public accessible obituary? Or just heard through the grapevine?

    Because I still be getting random texts from her number. So either she alive or somebody else using her number pretending to be PSD. I keep making excuses not to see her because I know she gained a ton of weight since cloning. I creampied her many times when she used to be skinny.

    Picture below of what she texted me and I blurred her full digits for privacy. You can tell she big and probably even bigger now. Compared to when I used to see her and even did some "horse trading". My goods for her CIP services LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweetness bbfscip (3).jpg‎   Sweetness bbfscip (1).jpg‎   Sweetness bbfscip (7).jpg‎   PoundSignDeep now.jpg‎   Sweetness bbfscip (2).jpg‎  

    Sweetness bbfscip (6).jpg‎   Sweetness bbfscip (5).jpg‎   Sweetness bbfscip (4).jpg‎  

  9. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienFresh  [View Original Post]
    Tragically she died of a heart attack or heart failure. It was probably from fentanyl.
    Unless the number I have of hers just so happens to be used by someone else also hosting from Bakersfield, she's still alive.

  10. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    The one that's being discussed. With all the CIPing and apparently her being under the influence, it wouldn't be a surprise.
    Another gal that used to be always high was Chacha from Hx.

    Anyone remember this crazy Brazilian gal she was easy BBFS or bbfscip with a tip.

    Man she was cookoo!

  11. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she doesn't want to be found.
    Nah dude, Corey be hiding in plain sight. If she trying to be incognito, she doing a piss poor job. If you truly serious about finding this girl or any other girl for than matter, you got something in your back pocket that can locate any pussy for rent. It be called an iPhone.

    She was bouncing between incalls in San Diego, Ontario, and Irvine last month. Then she left for a little bit and now touring NorCal and Vegas. But she be back in SoCal soon. Problem is you got these posers here pretending like they actually serious about getting laid. If you be serious, you won't be asking questions on how to find a chick who been giving CIP service since 2016 LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corey bbfscip (3).jpg‎   Corey in Bay area (1).jpg‎   Corey bbfscip (4).jpg‎   Corey in Bay area (2).jpg‎   Corey bbfscip (5).jpg‎  

    Corey bbfscip (1).jpg‎   Corey bbfscip (8).jpg‎   Corey bbfscip (2).jpg‎   Corey bbfscip (6).jpg‎  

  12. #4276

    Psd

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienFresh  [View Original Post]
    Tragically she died of a heart attack or heart failure. It was probably from fentanyl.
    That is very disheartening to hear. I only saw her once in Long Beach, but I had a nice enough time to consider driving up to Bakersfield to see her. I did see user paraphernalia when I visited her, but sad to hear that it may have cost her young life. If I'm not mistaken, did she not just knock out a clone last year?

  13. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Who's knocked up?
    The one that's being discussed. With all the CIPing and apparently her being under the influence, it wouldn't be a surprise.

  14. #4274

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollieStroll  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody what happened to this blonde girl? She used to be quite the popular one, had an hx profile and everything, but just disappeared off the face of the grid one day. I believe her sister was in the game as well, but not sure what happened to either of them.
    Tragically she died of a heart attack or heart failure. It was probably from fentanyl.

  15. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans  [View Original Post]
    So which one of you knocked her up? She posted pregnancy tests on her IG.
    Who's knocked up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape