Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 1705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26771

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for the baby daddy!
    Like for real or being funny. Cause O. O.

  2. #26770

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Her ad / pictures don't give away much, other than Midlothian. Any thoughts on age / looks / menu / cost? Thanks for the verification!
    Not on Midlo. Been in Chester area for a little bit. I think around 30. CBJ / CFS. Qv- $120 HHR- $150. She is a slim girl next door cute.

  3. #26769

    Maury

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    This is just an Alex report. For those of you who knew her. I spoke with her yesterday she's doing very well. She's been clean for 13 months and working full time job. She looks great and seems pretty happy. She is looking for someone that's on here or was. If your first name ends in Y and you were friends with her. Hit me up.

    IRA.
    She's looking for the baby daddy!

  4. #26768
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Fake.

    The bust / waist / hips section is the giveaway.
    100% not fake.

  5. #26767

    My new ATF

    Run, do not walk to see this one. She is absolutely stunning, friendly and just a great time from beginning to end. She actually is much more attractive in person than in her pics. Staying in a nice West end hotel. Communication was timely and pricing is average for the eros girls. GFE, BBBJ and several positions. I will definitely repeat with her!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2176224.htm?cat=1

  6. #26766

    Moneymaker

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    OK, fellas, TOFTT on this one a while back. Her name is Tammy, and she is real in the flesh and not some out-of-country scam. The bottom line is that she's desperate and trying to pay bills because she's been hitting me up every time I got out of town lately.

    BBJ is meh, main event meh. Haven't been repeated in a long time. She's off Broadrock and sometimes posts with another MILF / GILF (don't know the name). One-Trick Pony as she only does missionary due to bad knees.

    There I said it and contributed to the debauchery around here. YMMV.

    FF out!
    That's moneymaker. I met her years ago on JD and she had been a streetwalker for a long LONG time and just started using STG. The statement that she's desperate and trying to pay bills has been her tag line for years. I saw her once and the service being 1. Meh, meh, and meh and 2. Constant requests for tips, made her a one and done for me.

  7. #26765
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/832541537663
    I saw her a year ago. She let me come to her house where she lives with her mom at. Very nice neighborhood. She was very sweet and friendly. Semi GFE I will say because she allowed daty. BJ was covered tho but she was a good time. Didn't rush at all. She didn't have all the rules then. I think she must have ran across a few bad ones and decided to be more strict I guess. She is worth a try based on my experience with her. But YMMV.

  8. #26764

    Alex

    This is just an Alex report. For those of you who knew her. I spoke with her yesterday she's doing very well. She's been clean for 13 months and working full time job. She looks great and seems pretty happy. She is looking for someone that's on here or was. If your first name ends in Y and you were friends with her. Hit me up.

    IRA.

  9. #26763

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    I sent an inquiry text, got a rapid response and a phone call from another country at the same time.
    OK, fellas, TOFTT on this one a while back. Her name is Tammy, and she is real in the flesh and not some out-of-country scam. The bottom line is that she's desperate and trying to pay bills because she's been hitting me up every time I got out of town lately.

    BBJ is meh, main event meh. Haven't been repeated in a long time. She's off Broadrock and sometimes posts with another MILF / GILF (don't know the name). One-Trick Pony as she only does missionary due to bad knees.

    There I said it and contributed to the debauchery around here. YMMV.

    FF out!

  10. #26762
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    With 10+ posts per day lately, what's the deal with this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/058250938102
    Wow. Her smile is a dead ringer for a dead aunt of mine. I don't even want to think about the rest of her! Have at it!

  11. #26761
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Redhead Roxi

    Any information on her?

  12. #26760

    Sally info

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    This is Sally. Her tits aren't that big. I think it looks that way because of angle. But she is legit and awesome. Saw her yesterday. Said she hadn't been posting because she has been having the problems with her ability to post but she is available.
    Her ad / pictures don't give away much, other than Midlothian. Any thoughts on age / looks / menu / cost? Thanks for the verification!

  13. #26759
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Fake.

    The bust / waist / hips section is the giveaway.
    I sent an inquiry text, got a rapid response and a phone call from another country at the same time.

  14. #26758

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Skid, thanks for the update. Seems like the beautiful ones are hard to find and make you lose your mind! Bro, have you visited her Tryst webpage and looked under the "Report Profile" section? It's another good way to stop all of the shenanigans.
    I have been contemplating reporting her but haven't as of yet. Was seeing if she contacts me anymore.

  15. #26757

    Sally

    This is Sally. Her tits aren't that big. I think it looks that way because of angle. But she is legit and awesome. Saw her yesterday. Said she hadn't been posting because she has been having the problems with her ability to post but she is available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape