LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26756
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    With 10+ posts per day lately, what's the deal with this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/058250938102
    Fake.

    The bust / waist / hips section is the giveaway.

  2. #26755

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Papee29  [View Original Post]
    Tried but no luck.
    I wouldn't book with this girl, her rules look like the rule book of the Nfl.

    My opinion is she has serious GPS, and could very well be a sting operation.

    Too many rules=no fun.

  3. #26754

    Horney Lonely and blowing up STG

    With 10+ posts per day lately, what's the deal with this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/058250938102

  4. #26753
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Want to

    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/832541537663
    Tried but no luck.

  5. #26752

    Jessica

    Does she have a new number or something? I can't get a hold of her.

    I have the # ending in 4129 and the one before that 6655. I know y'all don't like to help non seniors, but clearly she isn't some UTR low volume. Can someone send me her current number?

  6. #26751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/832541537663
    I won't just based on that ad. Lmao! She got more rules and excessive Bullcrap. Who does she think she is? She got fatty but not a dime by any stretch. If you do go tell her shorten the rule list and post on Eros if she want to be that chick. Otherwise mouth full of cock and stfu. Stg providers are wack these days. Out of control. Be safe lmao.

  7. #26750

    Any info

    Just wondering if anyone has partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/832541537663

  8. #26749

    Tina

    I recently saw MILF Tina again out midlo. Tina has returned. I reach out to her and It was a qik and easy setup through text. I seen her several times before she stopped for awhile. I get in the room she looks the same with short blonde hair and gained a little weight since last time I seen her. We caught up on old times before we get started. She give a above average bbj slob my knob so well then on to the main event. I bent her over and took her to poundtown until I pulled out and shot my load all down her throat and she caught every drop. She has same great service. Damage 70 Good nut.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...8/820486807058

  9. #26748
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake0678  [View Original Post]
    Searched number and achieved very results, just previous ads. Any leads to info about her is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...k4uF-eADu2HyeR
    Scammer. See post 26352.

  10. #26747

    No name hard to do info search.

    Searched number and achieved very results, just previous ads. Any leads to info about her is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...k4uF-eADu2HyeR

  11. #26746

    Used to go by "Egypt".

    Search the forums for that. Not great reviews. The one time I partook, I got lackluster service on a broken down sofa.

  12. #26745

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by SwollTroll  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her adds up a few months ago just wondering if she is.
    I think that's Sally. Search that name and you should find all the info you need.

  13. #26744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    It may surprise people just how many of theses escorts & SW started their way into the game as strippers. Dakota Realyn Karman probably half dozen more I could name all were strippers at a local club. I am kinda amazed the strip club thread isn't more active. It's more like playing on SA. Not for the guy with light pockets but seriously I can pick up a stripper easier than little Britt on the street & the stripper at least had a shower and groomed herself.
    It's just like bangin Hooters waitresses. They already know that the money they make comes by being hot so fuckin for even more money is just another step along the same path.

  14. #26743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    It may surprise people just how many of theses escorts & SW started their way into the game as strippers. Dakota Realyn Karman probably half dozen more I could name all were strippers at a local club. I am kinda amazed the strip club thread isn't more active. It's more like playing on SA. Not for the guy with light pockets but seriously I can pick up a stripper easier than little Britt on the street & the stripper at least had a shower and groomed herself.
    Amen I've had several strippers who did both. I had 2 from daddy's one light skin tall the other short dark skinned. Bang both alone and together.

  15. #26742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SwollTroll  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her adds up a few months ago just wondering if she is.
    No red flags on her ad so hit her up and find out. Report back let us know. Remember no deposits ever never ever. Be safe good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape