Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17939
    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    She's like 5'8-5'11 too. I followed her on her old snap she's legit. Somehow she removes her tattoos and she is a bit heavier for sure. Seeing if anyone has actually seen her and what their experience is.
    Bump for input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzuznzcwm2q1njiyntyxmda2mmu5nzi0zdezzjflnjzlnjmwyw.jpg.jpg‎   UEYoaN.jpg‎   mjmzntkxngzhzmm1mdy2nti3zmq5zduxmdriyjc0mzy3zdhjnge.jpg.jpg‎   dKaA1D.jpg‎   mze4mtewzjkxowfindqzyzy4mju5ndk3otnmm2y5yziwztdlyza.jpg.jpg‎  

    mja0mdc0n2m0odjlzmmzngfimzg0yzhizdyzytjizmnkmjc1mwq.jpg.jpg‎  

  2. #17938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Jamie from WYP the last few weeks?

    She hit up all desperate a few weeks ago but hasnt responded to any of my texts on either phone.

    Anyone have any clue?

    D.
    Check the Boston board. From what I'm hearing. They think she either went to get help. Because no one hearing from her.

  3. #17937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I do recall there have been reviews on her. I forget by whom. From what I can recall, which is why I passed, the reviews were less than stellar and unimpressive.
    Yes, she have reviews in here but I don't think there was any name so he not going to find that LOL.

  4. #17936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kassidy maybe 10 years ago at her home when she was in Randolph. It was a positive experience. I believe she has had consistently positive reviews on the other site with high scores. There is really no reason to second guess this.
    Ok Thanks.

  5. #17935

    Search reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    This one is now advertising for BBFS but I'm wondering, why the two ads, two different names, and sometimes she's 170 pounds, sometimes 190? I don't care about her weight as long as she doesn't stink. Just wondering why the vagueness.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/636542911111

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/807143917954
    I do recall there have been reviews on her. I forget by whom. From what I can recall, which is why I passed, the reviews were less than stellar and unimpressive.

  6. #17934

    Jamie WYP

    Has anyone heard from or seen Jamie from WYP the last few weeks?

    She hit up all desperate a few weeks ago but hasnt responded to any of my texts on either phone.

    Anyone have any clue?

    D.

  7. #17933
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    This one is now advertising for BBFS but I'm wondering, why the two ads, two different names, and sometimes she's 170 pounds, sometimes 190? I don't care about her weight as long as she doesn't stink. Just wondering why the vagueness.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/636542911111

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/807143917954
    When has any provider ever overstated her weight in an ad? My guess is the 190 may even be optimistic. LOL.

    In any case, she looks like fun and I'd love to hear how your visit with her goes?

  8. #17932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try her out. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. Let me know.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...-/302916473071
    Yes I have. Great girl and can hold a conversation to. CBJ depend on your hygiene she may do BBBJ but it's cfs.

  9. #17931

    Anyone have any info

    Looking to try her out. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. Let me know.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...-/302916473071

  10. #17930

    Kassidy

    I saw Kassidy maybe 10 years ago at her home when she was in Randolph. It was a positive experience. I believe she has had consistently positive reviews on the other site with high scores. There is really no reason to second guess this.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at Kassidy for a while, but Haven't seen any reports on her, Care to share your experience? Either here or you can message me.

    Thanks.

  11. #17929
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, sounds like she's legit but definitely not interested in that unless the hygiene situation has improved. So I'll pass unless someone has something more recent to report that says she learned how to shower and wash her clothes.

  12. #17928

    Kayla or Kay

    This one is now advertising for BBFS but I'm wondering, why the two ads, two different names, and sometimes she's 170 pounds, sometimes 190? I don't care about her weight as long as she doesn't stink. Just wondering why the vagueness.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/636542911111

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/807143917954

  13. #17927

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5855516#post5855516.

    Check mybpost #16279.

  14. #17926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKruger1  [View Original Post]
    Any black providers around? I've seen Kassidy many times, just want to try someone different if there's any recommendations.
    I've been looking at Kassidy for a while, but Haven't seen any reports on her, Care to share your experience? Either here or you can message me.

    Thanks.

  15. #17925

    Any black provider recommendations?

    Any black providers around? I've seen Kassidy many times, just want to try someone different if there's any recommendations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape