Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 217 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1880

    Beware of Provider Using Super-Hot But Super-Stolen Pics

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...s/550249357616

    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    Had a nice visit with Vlada earlier this week. Have been trying to follow that up with as good an experience. See link above for total eye candy posting on STG out of eastern Connecticut. Was going to pull the trigger. Fortunately the big head overcame the little head, and I did a little digging.

    The photos are of the porn star, Maitland Ward. Too bad. Don't know who'll answer the door. I think it'll be someone not as hot as Ms. Ward.

    Hope you're all having better luck than me. I've been striking out all weekend.

    Barnes.

  2. #1879

    Sky Skyy / Cielo

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryyomigatari  [View Original Post]
    This post is about the girl named Sky / Cielo (https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...l/372546611743),
    TL; DR: avoid this psycho.
    Ad pics and narrative for future searches.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F8B28F4C-A434-4AB9-B1CB-E2E2C3042FED.jpg‎   1427040D-E04A-41B9-A350-F252EDAD0C41.jpg‎  

  3. #1878

    Awesome First Post

    You're either a previous member with a new name we're very good writer. Either way awesome first post. Poo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryyomigatari  [View Original Post]
    This post is about the girl named Sky / Cielo (https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...l/372546611743), and I'm not exaggerating when I say this was without a doubt the worst experience I've ever had when it comes to these things. It was also like top 10 most awkward / uncomfortable situations in my life, beware, beware, beware! First let me say that as soon as I walked in, which took some time due her poor communication, she showed how uninterested she was right away. She seemed very agitated, irritable, just very rude / stand-offish. It was clear she just wanted to get this over with, and that her main focus was getting high. It really seemed like she was actively plotting to scam me during visit (trying to get me to give money first, felt like she was trying to setup me up somehow the whole time by texting nonstop with someone, even had the nerve to ask me to "borrow" money at the end), etc.

    There were dirty syringes in plain view in the hotel room, drug paraphernalia everywhere really, and she has an insane ammount of needle marks on her arms. Even though she was high as a kite already, she asked me if it was okay to use more drugs in front of me. Even though she asked, it was very clear she didn't really care how I answered. I told her that I wasn't really comfortable with that, and that needles bothered me. She acted like this was a very dramatic / unreasonable thing to say, and didn't really hesitate to let me know this was an inconvenience to her. After I told her I wasn't comfortable, she just went in the other room to use anyways, but not before sucking her teeth+giving me an attitude. When she left the room, I could still see her. She did go in the bathroom, but didn't bother to close the door. I then proceeded to watch her jab herself with a needle for 15+ minutes, which was disgusting, even more so that she did not wash her hands after dealing with the needle which got quite bloody. I was also pretty nervous she was going to overdose or something.

    After she for high, her mood changed a little and she became less stand offish, less annoyed, and more chatty. She vented to me about how she was happy I called since she had just done the last of her drugs, and also confessed to me that she is hepatitis C positive, so god knows what else she has. She made it clear to me that she is obsessed with "the streets," and seems to judge everyone based on how "thug" they are, war stories and all that, telling me about how all her ex-boyfriends are gang members etc. Needless to say her sloppy demeanor, and overall extremely ugly personality has me wondering how she even maintains any clientele at all. I really doubt she does have a clientele as she seemed very desperate.

    All that would be enough, but it's not everything. Here's the real icing on the cake. After having a whole host of things that left a bad taste in my mouth, I was completely turned off before we even got started. I informed her I was just no longer into it, and tried to pay her $60 out of $120 for HH. She proceeded to give me a slight attitude, but I think decided it was better then nothing. She immediately got on the phone with who I assume was her dealer as the conversation was based on her buying more drugs. She got off the phone after haggling and pleading with the dealer a bit, and then asked me for a ride "just right up the street. " I informed her I didn't feel comfortable taking her to score drugs, and I needed to leave. She proceeded to flip the fuck out, break a glass against the wall, and then cause a whole scene while I exited stage.

    To be fair, I never actually got to experience anything with her but based on her disposition, her lack of enthusiasm, her self-proclaimed "dope sickness", and how she just seemed general disinterested leaves me pretty safe to assume her service would be shit. I have no doubt she would've rushed me, and I have no doubt she would set me up to be robbed if she got the chance. Her whole vibe and aura was just off. So much could've went wrong, I could've been robbed, I could've been hurt, she could've had the police show up with the scene she caused, I could've been there when she OD'd, anything. I have so much more I could say but I'll cut it short here, just please give this one a wide berth.

    TL; DR: avoid this psycho.

  4. #1877

    Cielo / Sky beware!!

    This post is about the girl named Sky / Cielo (https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...l/372546611743), and I'm not exaggerating when I say this was without a doubt the worst experience I've ever had when it comes to these things. It was also like top 10 most awkward / uncomfortable situations in my life, beware, beware, beware! First let me say that as soon as I walked in, which took some time due her poor communication, she showed how uninterested she was right away. She seemed very agitated, irritable, just very rude / stand-offish. It was clear she just wanted to get this over with, and that her main focus was getting high. It really seemed like she was actively plotting to scam me during visit (trying to get me to give money first, felt like she was trying to setup me up somehow the whole time by texting nonstop with someone, even had the nerve to ask me to "borrow" money at the end), etc.

    There were dirty syringes in plain view in the hotel room, drug paraphernalia everywhere really, and she has an insane ammount of needle marks on her arms. Even though she was high as a kite already, she asked me if it was okay to use more drugs in front of me. Even though she asked, it was very clear she didn't really care how I answered. I told her that I wasn't really comfortable with that, and that needles bothered me. She acted like this was a very dramatic / unreasonable thing to say, and didn't really hesitate to let me know this was an inconvenience to her. After I told her I wasn't comfortable, she just went in the other room to use anyways, but not before sucking her teeth+giving me an attitude. When she left the room, I could still see her. She did go in the bathroom, but didn't bother to close the door. I then proceeded to watch her jab herself with a needle for 15+ minutes, which was disgusting, even more so that she did not wash her hands after dealing with the needle which got quite bloody. I was also pretty nervous she was going to overdose or something.

    After she for high, her mood changed a little and she became less stand offish, less annoyed, and more chatty. She vented to me about how she was happy I called since she had just done the last of her drugs, and also confessed to me that she is hepatitis C positive, so god knows what else she has. She made it clear to me that she is obsessed with "the streets," and seems to judge everyone based on how "thug" they are, war stories and all that, telling me about how all her ex-boyfriends are gang members etc. Needless to say her sloppy demeanor, and overall extremely ugly personality has me wondering how she even maintains any clientele at all. I really doubt she does have a clientele as she seemed very desperate.

    All that would be enough, but it's not everything. Here's the real icing on the cake. After having a whole host of things that left a bad taste in my mouth, I was completely turned off before we even got started. I informed her I was just no longer into it, and tried to pay her $60 out of $120 for HH. She proceeded to give me a slight attitude, but I think decided it was better then nothing. She immediately got on the phone with who I assume was her dealer as the conversation was based on her buying more drugs. She got off the phone after haggling and pleading with the dealer a bit, and then asked me for a ride "just right up the street. " I informed her I didn't feel comfortable taking her to score drugs, and I needed to leave. She proceeded to flip the fuck out, break a glass against the wall, and then cause a whole scene while I exited stage.

    To be fair, I never actually got to experience anything with her but based on her disposition, her lack of enthusiasm, her self-proclaimed "dope sickness", and how she just seemed general disinterested leaves me pretty safe to assume her service would be shit. I have no doubt she would've rushed me, and I have no doubt she would set me up to be robbed if she got the chance. Her whole vibe and aura was just off. So much could've went wrong, I could've been robbed, I could've been hurt, she could've had the police show up with the scene she caused, I could've been there when she OD'd, anything. I have so much more I could say but I'll cut it short here, just please give this one a wide berth.

    TL; DR: avoid this psycho.

  5. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by Primos  [View Original Post]
    Who has a working phone # for Emse?

    Dm Please.
    Check your dm.

    BMD.

  6. #1875

    FetLife Question

    Hello comrades!

    Has anyone seen or met with a woman from the NL area on Fetlife named 'Stephanie'? Any intel?

  7. #1874

    Esme

    Who has a working phone # for Emse?

    Dm Please.

  8. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    This one's on the house, but traditionally you should post some info first after a successful meet up so we can all benefit.

    Now back to identifying a real vs fake ad:

    1: if the pictures look professionally done and she's a 10 then most likely fake (not always though, especially on the high end model sites).

    2: if the location is vague (ie eastern Connecticut) then it's likely to be fake (again not always).

    3: if the price seems too good to be true (ie she's 21, perfect skin, perfect body and overnight FS is $80) fake as fuck.

    You'll find that diffferent parts of the country prefer different sites if you read through the forums from other states. But mostly you'll notice that a good majority of the ads that are fake all say roughly the same thing.

    If you're new to this remember don't bring more than you can afford to get robbed for in a worse case scenario.

    There's a top ten tips post I think in the Hartford section from a couple years ago. Read through it. Maybe someone else here knows exactly where it is, and can find it for you, but I'm not very skilled at the advanced search option on this site So I'm not the guy.
    In the Htfd forum, a search on 'tips' yields basic advice to be safe (r).

    On the Mega site, you might find 1 real provider on every 2 pages or so. It's mostly spam, scam, or fluff. We're stuck with STG.

    BMD.

  9. #1872

    Melly

    Saw Melly a few months ago, reviewed her in the NH forum. Decent experience. She was down to earth and normal. Did good BBBJ, but was a bit overpriced. Looks close to her pics, maybe 15 lbs heavier irl. All in all it was good but there's better for the $.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/145328414590

    I had a date scheduled with Melly this morning. Ready almost on time (less than 5 min wait). She gave me the room number and I made my way to the door. I get there and hear water running. I knock and the reply from her was "just a minute. " Less than 1 min latter the door opens and out walks a guy and she's in her underwear behind him. I did the you-turn saying "I'm out of here," and she assured me he's her brother and he was just leaving. Perhaps, but odd. On my way home she texted me more about that being her brother.

    It wigged me out. I figured it was a client just finishing, and I sure don't want sloppy seconds or anything else. Just ew. No regrets about using my big head, and here it is later and I think I believe her based on numerous good reviews. Timing is bad or I might have returned today. I was really looking forward to our visit, but since it didn't happen, I'd though I'd share what did happen.

  10. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That's frikkin' amazing.

    I saw a year ago and she was as pictured. Tall, slender, willowy blonde. She was very friendly and generous with her time. It's hard to visualize her at 200+ lbs. Perhaps, she did a State vacation or rehab since last summer.
    She looks almost like she did last year, just more of a "I have a peanut allergy and I eat peanuts all day" look. Same but alittle more swollen.

  11. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb21  [View Original Post]
    Is this site trustworthy? It seems like most posts look TGTBT. Anyone have any insight on how to spot a real ad?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/105/1/1
    This one's on the house, but traditionally you should post some info first after a successful meet up so we can all benefit.

    Now back to identifying a real vs fake ad:

    1: if the pictures look professionally done and she's a 10 then most likely fake (not always though, especially on the high end model sites).

    2: if the location is vague (ie eastern Connecticut) then it's likely to be fake (again not always).

    3: if the price seems too good to be true (ie she's 21, perfect skin, perfect body and overnight FS is $80) fake as fuck.

    You'll find that diffferent parts of the country prefer different sites if you read through the forums from other states. But mostly you'll notice that a good majority of the ads that are fake all say roughly the same thing.

    If you're new to this remember don't bring more than you can afford to get robbed for in a worse case scenario.

    There's a top ten tips post I think in the Hartford section from a couple years ago. Read through it. Maybe someone else here knows exactly where it is, and can find it for you, but I'm not very skilled at the advanced search option on this site So I'm not the guy.

  12. #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Ok maybe I was texting with my beer goggles on, but she most certainly weighs over 200 lbs if were to bet on it. As I said before, the service was top notch but if you're into slender women she's not your gal.
    That's frikkin' amazing.

    I saw a year ago and she was as pictured. Tall, slender, willowy blonde. She was very friendly and generous with her time. It's hard to visualize her at 200+ lbs. Perhaps, she did a State vacation or rehab since last summer.

  13. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The link is from last night showing her as tall and slender and can't be more than 150. See pics below.

    Are you saying she now weighs more that 250 lbs? That's BBW territory. Or is your text a typo?

    BMD.
    Ok maybe I was texting with my beer goggles on, but she most certainly weighs over 200 lbs if were to bet on it. As I said before, the service was top notch but if you're into slender women she's not your gal.

  14. #1867

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Working in Groton this week so I decided to visit sandy tonight. I used to see her at the Almar on the pike, our first meet was only because my plan A and B had fallen through, I was pleasantly surprised, she was bigger than her pics back then but the service made up for that. That's still the case but she has gained a significant amount of weight since then, I'd put her at 250-260 lbs now. Still great service but don't expect what you see in her pictures.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/its-sandy--sweet-sassy-seducti/462690420611
    The link is from last night showing her as tall and slender and can't be more than 150. See pics below.

    Are you saying she now weighs more that 250 lbs? That's BBW territory. Or is your text a typo?

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 51EAC12A-F68C-4AC7-A0CD-733C043C60CE.jpg‎  

  15. #1866

    Sandy

    Working in Groton this week so I decided to visit sandy tonight. I used to see her at the Almar on the pike, our first meet was only because my plan A and B had fallen through, I was pleasantly surprised, she was bigger than her pics back then but the service made up for that. That's still the case but she has gained a significant amount of weight since then, I'd put her at 250-260 lbs now. Still great service but don't expect what you see in her pictures.

    https://eastern-connecticut.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/its-sandy--sweet-sassy-seducti/462690420611

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape