Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 217 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting first post!
    Indeed. Also 2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th while we're on the subject.

  2. #1864

    Site

    Glad I heard about this site yesterday and gave it a try this is better than others I've been on.

  3. #1863
    Keep seeing Melly everywhere may have to take the plunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZWorldOrder  [View Original Post]
    I would second the below comment. My last session with her, albeit, a while back, (6 months) the fella was chilling outside the room, noticed when I was leaving. Melly was nice enough to walk me to the car and formally introduce me to the dude as her boyfriend.

    Frankly, I think it might be her brother, (instead of her bf) just on demons, that she might be sheltering. He seemed weak & awkward and she seems to have her shit together compared to the other ladies, that are heavily reported on this forum.

    Description. Skinny dude, around 5 10, white, does not make any eye contact, was on the floor, just like a homeless person while the session was going on.

    I did notice him before going in, but he did not look threatening at all. He made himself scarce and than later on, he just camped outside the room, which was awkward. No doubt. May be security, some level of deterrence may be? I am not a tough guy by any measure, but this fella I can easily take out..

  4. #1862

    Jordan

    Anyone seen Jordan? Sexy spinner lately? I've seen her in Groton haven't seen a post lately. Heard. Of. Some fugitive from justice came to the door in the middle. Of a date but they weren't there for her I guess. Hope she's ok?

  5. #1861
    Been seeing a lot about this Melly. May have to take the plunge. I'm glad I was told about this site. I've been on some others but this is the better one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    That is what I call a close family. I'm surprise she gave you the room number that soon. Thanks for sharing.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #1860

    Spinner

    Is Jordan the sexy spinner back? She was in Groton I heard a crazy story about cops knocking on the door during a session but had nothing to do with escorting and I think they were looking for her boyfriend but I haven't seen her post. Anyone heard from her?

  7. #1859

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jneumonic  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Saw her midday. Great little body on her. It was the first time meeting her, and she provided what I was looking for. That said, I get the sense of drugs due to one arm of hers. And unkempt look. Not quite the pictures, but close! I'd see her again in a pinch.

    --J.
    Do you by chance have her new ad?

  8. #1858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHottie  [View Original Post]
    I seen Hillary today at noon. It's all good no drama.
    Very interesting first post!

  9. #1857

    Megapersonal?

    Is this site trustworthy? It seems like most posts look TGTBT. Anyone have any insight on how to spot a real ad?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/105/1/1

  10. #1856
    I seen Hillary today at noon. It's all good no drama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jneumonic  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Saw her midday. Great little body on her. It was the first time meeting her, and she provided what I was looking for. That said, I get the sense of drugs due to one arm of hers. And unkempt look. Not quite the pictures, but close! I'd see her again in a pinch.

    --J.

  11. #1855

    She's safe.

    I saw her recently. Saw her midday. Great little body on her. It was the first time meeting her, and she provided what I was looking for. That said, I get the sense of drugs due to one arm of hers. And unkempt look. Not quite the pictures, but close! I'd see her again in a pinch.

    --J.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has recently seen Hillary aka Irish queen.

    I saw her months ago and there was definitely value but I see her new ad says she is rooming with Maya. Usually when you have two providers same room maybe more drama, wanted to see any first hand experiences. Thanks.

  12. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/145328414590

    I had a date scheduled with Melly this morning. Ready almost on time (less than 5 min wait). She gave me the room number and I made my way to the door. I get there and hear water running. I knock and the reply from her was "just a minute. " Less than 1 min latter the door opens and out walks a guy and she's in her underwear behind him. I did the you-turn saying "I'm out of here," and she assured me he's her brother and he was just leaving. Perhaps, but odd. On my way home she texted me more about that being her brother.

    It wigged me out. I figured it was a client just finishing, and I sure don't want sloppy seconds or anything else. Just ew. No regrets about using my big head, and here it is later and I think I believe her based on numerous good reviews. Timing is bad or I might have returned today. I was really looking forward to our visit, but since it didn't happen, I'd though I'd share what did happen.
    That is what I call a close family. I'm surprise she gave you the room number that soon. Thanks for sharing.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #1853

    Melly. Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    I'd give her another try. I've seen her a couple times and recommend.
    I would second the below comment. My last session with her, albeit, a while back, (6 months) the fella was chilling outside the room, noticed when I was leaving. Melly was nice enough to walk me to the car and formally introduce me to the dude as her boyfriend.

    Frankly, I think it might be her brother, (instead of her bf) just on demons, that she might be sheltering. He seemed weak & awkward and she seems to have her shit together compared to the other ladies, that are heavily reported on this forum.

    Description. Skinny dude, around 5 10, white, does not make any eye contact, was on the floor, just like a homeless person while the session was going on.

    I did notice him before going in, but he did not look threatening at all. He made himself scarce and than later on, he just camped outside the room, which was awkward. No doubt. May be security, some level of deterrence may be? I am not a tough guy by any measure, but this fella I can easily take out.

    You did the smart thing, based on the scenario, but now that you know. Go & enjoy Melly, she is a reliable provider. Hope to god it's the same dude that I am talking about for your sake!

    ZWO.

  14. #1852

    Melly

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/145328414590

    I had a date scheduled with Melly this morning. Ready almost on time (less than 5 min wait). She gave me the room number and I made my way to the door. I get there and hear water running. I knock and the reply from her was "just a minute. " Less than 1 min latter the door opens and out walks a guy and she's in her underwear behind him. I did the you-turn saying "I'm out of here," and she assured me he's her brother and he was just leaving. Perhaps, but odd. On my way home she texted me more about that being her brother.

    It wigged me out. I figured it was a client just finishing, and I sure don't want sloppy seconds or anything else. Just ew. No regrets about using my big head, and here it is later and I think I believe her based on numerous good reviews. Timing is bad or I might have returned today. I was really looking forward to our visit, but since it didn't happen, I'd though I'd share what did happen.
    I'd give her another try. I've seen her a couple times and recommend.

  15. #1851

    Melly

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/145328414590

    I had a date scheduled with Melly this morning. Ready almost on time (less than 5 min wait). She gave me the room number and I made my way to the door. I get there and hear water running. I knock and the reply from her was "just a minute. " Less than 1 min latter the door opens and out walks a guy and she's in her underwear behind him. I did the you-turn saying "I'm out of here," and she assured me he's her brother and he was just leaving. Perhaps, but odd. On my way home she texted me more about that being her brother.

    It wigged me out. I figured it was a client just finishing, and I sure don't want sloppy seconds or anything else. Just ew. No regrets about using my big head, and here it is later and I think I believe her based on numerous good reviews. Timing is bad or I might have returned today. I was really looking forward to our visit, but since it didn't happen, I'd though I'd share what did happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melly.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape