Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11486

    Blu, Blu Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Blu. Sorry, no link as I have not seen her posting lately. Set up can sometimes be a little dodgy. Great body but not a fan of blue hair. Nice motel. Room was neat and clean. She is a smoker but no smoke odor in her room. She met me at the door in a sexy school girl outfit. Excellent skills. I will repeat.
    Sorry, Here is her link:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/639939532838

  2. #11485
    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the duo Double Trouble? I apologize for not being able to attach the link. Time for a new pc. Anyway, only two pics, both boob shots. One has pierced nips. I've texted with one or both; apparently they share a phone?? All they offer is CV and outcall. Messaging is spotty. Anyone taken the plunge? I accidentally posted a similar inquiry in the wrong section the other day. Thanks!
    I've had a visit with the one with pierced nipples back when they had a very shady trailer off the outskirts of Tates Creek. Now all they do it CV. Everything is covered and starts at $100 - quick service too. Anything to make the pop.

    Might be good just her if you had a location for outcall and $$ to spend for a good long time, but $ CV's just aren't my thing.

    Stay Hydrated.

  3. #11484

    Double Trouble

    Anyone seen the duo Double Trouble? I apologize for not being able to attach the link. Time for a new pc. Anyway, only two pics, both boob shots. One has pierced nips. I've texted with one or both; apparently they share a phone?? All they offer is CV and outcall. Messaging is spotty. Anyone taken the plunge? I accidentally posted a similar inquiry in the wrong section the other day. Thanks!

  4. #11483

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Some guy reviewed her and mentioned she has baby damage and weird persona. Same monger said her roommate was same $ and better lay. YMMV but for the price I would suggest look to Lou or Cincy.
    I reviewed her about a year ago. She was going by the alias Eva Calllidor then. Big tits, some baby damage, but a nice ass then. Kind of a weird, flighty girl and lackluster service. Definitely not worth the 4 bills. Lexington might as well be Mars for decent providers, but I'd do multiple visits with others for that kind of dough. I haven't seen any other reviews, so that may speak as to current service. Good luck!

  5. #11482

    Be careful. Long Time cash and dash

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/938594787736

    Only pay after never before. She is a long time around town, I got ripped recently by here. She is cash and Dash. Skilled Con artist.

  6. #11481

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Some guy reviewed her and mentioned she has baby damage and weird persona. Same monger said her roommate was same $ and better lay. YMMV but for the price I would suggest look to Lou or Cincy.
    But reviews have been sketchy.

  7. #11480

    Eva sanchez

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRed691  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance with her too? Expensive but I'm willing to give it a try if she's legit https://tryst.link/escort/eva_sanchez3.
    Some guy reviewed her and mentioned she has baby damage and weird persona. Same monger said her roommate was same $ and better lay. YMMV but for the price I would suggest look to Lou or Cincy.

  8. #11479

    Mandi

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/239825724899

    Had set up a date with her a few months ago, and she ghosted me, so decided not to try again. But my regular UTR spinner had to be out of town again, so figured what the hell. Her reviews are 50/50 at best, but gave her another shot last week. Glad I did. Maybe I just caught her on a good day, idk, but for the very reasonable donation, it was good. Yeah, spider bites, and thicker than I like, but she was lucid and had a sweet personality. And her BBBJ was top notch. Not much on deep throat, but she tried, hard. I didn't go for DATY, but tried every other position I could think of, with a cover of course. She was very accommodating and said no to nothing. But I never asked about Greek, so don't know if that's on the menu. Will I repeat? Never say never. But maybe. So, if you catch her on a good day, you could do much worse. On a bad day? Have a plan B. IMHO.

  9. #11478

    Well I would

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    That's what she said. I didn't ask to see her birth certificate LOL!
    As young as she looked at 20, I most certainly asked for an I'd and asked for a her her birthday to make sure. You don't do that? That's real dangerous man. I would have expected a seasoned veteran not to fall prey. I suppose you've been lucky!

  10. #11477

    Evaaa

    Anyone had a chance with her too? Expensive but I'm willing to give it a try if she's legit https://tryst.link/escort/eva_sanchez3.

  11. #11476

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken I think she has moved from Frankfort to Lawrenceburg. She is a hot mess but if she is close by probably good for you. She has a friend and they do Duo's. She actually very pretty and great set of tickets. I tried to set up a duo she could not get ahold of her friend. Went with Stepmom instead. She is OK but a little long in the tooth for me. Good luck. Report back.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/942184177226
    I had a similar experience. Set up an appointment to do a duo. She said she was in Lawrenceburg. She could be in Lexington in an hour. Couple hours later she said friend could not join us. Little head was doing the thinking. So I agreed to go solo. 4 hours later she says she is at a motel off of Nicholasville Rd. Pretty granny. I think the big boobs make her back hurt. Will do in a pinch. Not on my A team.

  12. #11475

    19

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrim  [View Original Post]
    That's hard to believe due to the fact that she didn't start tricking until she turned 20 when I started seeing her! But I do agree with you, I know the little body intimately and there not a chance she's anything but woman! I hope the person with extra time on their hand's, got a good laugh!?
    That's what she said. I didn't ask to see her birth certificate LOL!

  13. #11474

    Blu or Blu Baby

    I had a nice visit with Blu. Sorry, no link as I have not seen her posting lately. Set up can sometimes be a little dodgy. Great body but not a fan of blue hair. Nice motel. Room was neat and clean. She is a smoker but no smoke odor in her room. She met me at the door in a sexy school girl outfit. Excellent skills. I will repeat.

  14. #11473

    Journey Massage girl

    Best head in town. Glad she is back. Loves to please and great at what she does. Great chemistry and will repeat. 1. 5 for hhr.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/430187392122

  15. #11472

    Building?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diallosgriddy  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened me lucky I got a text back from her minutes later telling me that her building has like doors with the same number apparently and was finally greeted by her after finding the rt one.
    I be seen her multiple times and it was never in a building, it was in a house on that street? She must move around that area! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape