Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 17951
-
10-03-22 09:58 #11471Regular Member

Posts: 5Different door same rm #
Same thing happened me lucky I got a text back from her minutes later telling me that her building has like doors with the same number apparently and was finally greeted by her after finding the rt one.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 06:47 #11470Asshole

Posts: 39Since 19 huh?
That's hard to believe due to the fact that she didn't start tricking until she turned 20 when I started seeing her! But I do agree with you, I know the little body intimately and there not a chance she's anything but woman! I hope the person with extra time on their hand's, got a good laugh!?
Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 23:55 #11469Senior Member

Posts: 171Thanks
Thanks Jmark, I'll give it a shot. Haven't seen DeeDee since she lived in Frankfort.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 20:38 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 484Long shot-Smokey Eye Stepmom
If I am not mistaken I think she has moved from Frankfort to Lawrenceburg. She is a hot mess but if she is close by probably good for you. She has a friend and they do Duo's. She actually very pretty and great set of tickets. I tried to set up a duo she could not get ahold of her friend. Went with Stepmom instead. She is OK but a little long in the tooth for me. Good luck. Report back.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/942184177226
-
10-02-22 13:45 #11467Senior Member

Posts: 363Look in Cincy. Its close enough.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 10:35 #11466Senior Member

Posts: 197MAYSVILLE area
I'm going to be in the area for a couple weeks anybody know of any utr or escorts in that area. I know its small and don't have a section to advertise. Pm me please if any help thanks.
-
10-01-22 15:27 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 80Miss Allie
Yes, read the attached link that was in the original post.
Originally Posted by BusinessTrip39
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/715117187223
-
10-01-22 14:58 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 568Rtff
Do your research she is one of most reviewed providers on here.
Originally Posted by BusinessTrip39
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 13:49 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 171Long shot
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of any providers in Lawrenceburg? UTR or otherwise? Appreciate any help. Message me in private if you prefer. Thanks.
-
10-01-22 11:04 #11462Regular Member

Posts: 1Do we know if FS is offered?
Originally Posted by LosDingo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 09:47 #11461Senior Member

Posts: 80Natasha-nope
She claims "great reviews", not so much. The last several reviews are far from glowing. As documented, communication breakdown. I texted her and did not get a response for several hours. We text back and forth getting ready to set up appt. She goes dark. I guess she got her fix. Several follow up texts, nothing. On the positive side I was not ghosted on to see her or sent to the wrong address.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/124891735282
-
10-01-22 06:09 #11460Senior Member

Posts: 80Miss Allie
Long time lurker.
Had a nice visit. She is dependable and a consistent provider. Set up is always easy. Motel is a OK, a little sketchy. Wish she was closer to town. Athens / Boonesboro exit near Rhino. Room is always neat and clean and she is always neat and clean. She is a smoker but only outside. She is a cute southern gal with excellent head game. She talking about getting apt. I will be back.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/715117187223
-
09-30-22 18:46 #11459Regular Member

Posts: 14Yep
Mady my first visit, rushed, won't go back, really not on her game, gained weight.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 14:49 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 46Natasha
Yea I've seen her multiple times with a few communication issue but never really bad but she straight ghosted me last night to set up a time went to her place and no answer until 2 hour later made up some BS but you know what happened either double booked or didn't get her fix! May give her one more chance a while down the road. Great body nice girl when you get to see her.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:50 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 87Juju
She loves her sugar. Good times fair rates, slightly rushed. Have dreamed of her multiple times and the show is consistent. Who's going to buy her a car? LOL.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





