Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19023

    Tabby

    Tried to contact Tabby a while back, but got no response. It's been a while since we've communicated I wondered if she might have a new number. Can anybody verify the last four of her number. I hope she isn't gone.

  2. #19022

    Nice hotel w / jacuzzi tub

    Hey fellas, I'm looking to travel to indy at the end of the month and was hoping I could get some leads on decent hotels with a jacuzzi tub in room. I plan on sampling the menu from skip but want to secure my room first. Anyone that can help with their experience would be greatly appreciated.

  3. #19021

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Anybody have any info good or bad on this one? Been seeing the ad for a while on and off but can't find anything on the phone number besides MP sumoschear ads. Body looks good and ass looks great so may TOFT but figured I'd ask around. I deduct this is not the same Tink reviewed 2010-18 but have been wrong before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94261947

    Thanks,

    DP.
    She is really good looking with the golden pussy syndrome. A really lousy fuck.

  4. #19020

    South

    I feel like anything south of Indy is rare. Anyone have leads on a UTR 20 to 25 yr old in the Whiteland / Franklin area? Willing to barter for info. PMs please.

  5. #19019

    West Indy Tink

    Guys,

    Anybody have any info good or bad on this one? Been seeing the ad for a while on and off but can't find anything on the phone number besides MP sumoschear ads. Body looks good and ass looks great so may TOFT but figured I'd ask around. I deduct this is not the same Tink reviewed 2010-18 but have been wrong before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94261947

    Thanks,

    DP.

  6. #19018

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    This profile has me intrigued. Okay, the advertised 44 JJs have me intrigued. Does anyone have any experiences they might be willing to share? Is she legit? I always question these escort alligator listings.

    Thanks!

    https://escortelligator.com.listcraw...polis/93115151
    Seen her about 5 years ago at a house on the eastside. She was about a 6. 2 on a 1-10 scale. Friendly girl. Her golden bozos are impressive. She currently has a baby's daddy style boyfriend, but I don't know if he's cause for trouble.

    Kyussfan.

  7. #19017

    This is exactly why this should be legalized

    Quote Originally Posted by JFret  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/544590458170

    Typical girl brings you in. You pay your donation. Then "her sisters boyfriend comes in loaded with a gun and kicks you out" bullshit. That's what I get for last minute shopping before leaving Indiana. You guys have a rough community here jeez.

    Do not see!

    Her number is 219-###-5797.
    If Uncle was worth anything, these are exactly who they should be targeting to get them off the streets before they kill someone.

    Thanks for your report.

  8. #19016

    Robbed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JFret  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/544590458170

    Typical girl brings you in. You pay your donation. Then "her sisters boyfriend comes in loaded with a gun and kicks you out" bullshit. That's what I get for last minute shopping before leaving Indiana. You guys have a rough community here jeez.

    Do not see!

    Her number is 219-###-5797.
    Honestly, I'd suggest finding an anonymous way of telling LE. I think they care very little about trades between adults, but this is the shit that gets people killed.

  9. #19015

    Italian Goddes anyone?

    This profile has me intrigued. Okay, the advertised 44 JJs have me intrigued. Does anyone have any experiences they might be willing to share? Is she legit? I always question these escort alligator listings.

    Thanks!

    https://escortelligator.com.listcraw...polis/93115151

  10. #19014

    - Winter, Terre Haute -

    New girl appearing in Terre Haute ads: https://terre-haute.skipthegames.com...-/237836513288.

    563-484-xxxx.

    Previously in the Quad Cities: https://quadcities.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /1 d077 fb2-d591-4 e6 c-9 b5 c-cbfd5 ff80 a1 e.

    Any encounters?

  11. #19013

    Ciara is real but her service is not

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/544590458170

    Typical girl brings you in. You pay your donation. Then "her sisters boyfriend comes in loaded with a gun and kicks you out" bullshit. That's what I get for last minute shopping before leaving Indiana. You guys have a rough community here jeez.

    Do not see!

    Her number is 219-###-5797.

  12. #19012
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.

    Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.

    D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.
    I am also in the same boat, eagerly waiting for some talent in South Indy.

  13. #19011

    Hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads on Tryst and no where else. Does anyone have any experience with her? Would love to know anything before jumping in! She really does intrigue me, though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj
    Anyone who looks like her and asks 4500 for an over night is delusional with gps.

  14. #19010

    Lainey Jones?

    I have seen her ads on Tryst and no where else. Does anyone have any experience with her? Would love to know anything before jumping in! She really does intrigue me, though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj

  15. #19009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.

    Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.

    D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.
    She was amazing once upon a time. Gave one of the best BBBJ and would stare into your soul while she did it. Loved to fuck and didn't feel like it was paid for. Mileage eventually catches up with the best of them though.

    And amen to DI venturing south every now and again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape