Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17921

    Harley

    Hello to all. I recently had the oportunity to visit with Harley who was reviewed here and the report already here was spot on and I want to publicly thank OFFTheGrid for his help. She is in a safe and clean location in Warwicj near the water and is a more mature woman (older than what she advertises. Maybe late 50's). She is very thin with no breasts whatsoever. However she has a pleasant personality and is accomodating to your wishes. Light kissing, BBBJ, CFS in multiple positions. She agreed to a half hour appointment at approximately half of her hourly donation wich is 240. I would see her again in a pinch. If any of you know of a decent provider at the lower price point please let me know. I am an older guy on a limited budget and I can't afford some of these girls who ask for astronomical prices. Be safe Sailor02.

  2. #17920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Sheesh 150 now. She was charging $30 deposit for $50 when you arrive. Not worth, don't risk it. Also she called me before on another number and claimed that if I'm afraid of losing $30 then I don't know what I'm doing.

    Why should I worry about losing anything in the first place is the real question. She even texted me next day asking what my decision was. Her flag more red than idk what. Bottom line don't risk it is my recommendation.
    That's got skank written all over! She's a druggie for sure. Look at all the bruises.

  3. #17919

    Fun time 100% satisfaction guaranteed, LOL cut to chase


  4. #17918

    Oh no

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173
    Sheesh 150 now. She was charging $30 deposit for $50 when you arrive. Not worth, don't risk it. Also she called me before on another number and claimed that if I'm afraid of losing $30 then I don't know what I'm doing.

    Why should I worry about losing anything in the first place is the real question. She even texted me next day asking what my decision was. Her flag more red than idk what. Bottom line don't risk it is my recommendation.

  5. #17917

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Vanessa? Care to expand on visit / donation / rules / value?

    There have not been any good reports on ANY redhead on the Skip site.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/859036778426

    Thanks,

    MT.
    Hey MT, her service has changed, but I've been seeing her since she was hosting out of a trailer in Pawtucket. She gives a covered BBBJ now. When I see her, she will not use a cover, but that's because of our past. I'm sure it will stop one day. She's got an ass on her and every time I see her I beg for anal, with a hard no. I usually have a good time, but YMMV with her lately.

  6. #17916

    This Gemma?

    Are you talking about this Gemma? If so, yeah she was great. Is she still active?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221003-005934_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #17915
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Ya she's fucking great!
    I've been with her and she is great. But I'm looking for less than 300.

  8. #17914

    Can anyone clarify nd clear things up about Poonsocket choices?

    Does anyone have experience with Vanessa? Care to expand on visit / donation / rules / value?

    There have not been any good reports on ANY redhead on the Skip site.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/859036778426

    Thanks,

    MT.

  9. #17913
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Ya she's fucking great!
    Got a link for her??

  10. #17912

    Gemma Z in Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    Ya she's fucking great!

  11. #17911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    She's cute? Not sure we're talking about the same person here. She's a complete junkie with missing and rotten teeth, also worn out and skinny now. That s the Swansea girl who will trick you into doing a car date in her driveway.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/859036778426

    I think this is who he is talking about!

  12. #17910

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    You got a Link?

  13. #17909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm not finding anything like that about her. Closest I can find that sounds similar to what you're talking about is something about Diamond in Pawtucket. I think you might be getting confused, unless someone can point out the specific post you're talking about?
    I just did a little digging myself and I don't see it no more. But I swear someone review her in the past couple months and it wasn't good.

  14. #17908
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, better than the pictures.

    Great ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627
    She's cute? Not sure we're talking about the same person here. She's a complete junkie with missing and rotten teeth, also worn out and skinny now. That s the Swansea girl who will trick you into doing a car date in her driveway.

  15. #17907
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive because I remember the guy even said she ask for deposit but he didn't deposit shit. But she did end up meeting him and she's bigger than what her pic is.
    I'm not finding anything like that about her. Closest I can find that sounds similar to what you're talking about is something about Diamond in Pawtucket. I think you might be getting confused, unless someone can point out the specific post you're talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape