Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 25034
-
10-01-22 19:28 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 213She's cute? Not sure we're talking about the same person here. She's a complete junkie with missing and rotten teeth, also worn out and skinny now. That s the Swansea girl who will trick you into doing a car date in her driveway.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 19:15 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 738I'm not finding anything like that about her. Closest I can find that sounds similar to what you're talking about is something about Diamond in Pawtucket. I think you might be getting confused, unless someone can point out the specific post you're talking about?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 16:28 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 2110Vanessa
Is this the right link? The name on the ad says Jasmine.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 16:22 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 97Vanessa
She's cute, better than the pictures.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
Great ass.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627
-
10-01-22 14:41 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 4545I'm positive because I remember the guy even said she ask for deposit but he didn't deposit shit. But she did end up meeting him and she's bigger than what her pic is.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 11:07 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 738Her ad now only says deposit for outcalls, not incalls. Do you have a link to where she was reviewed? There's no name to search for, and I just went back and looked at every post here all the way back to the beginning of August and there's absolutely nothing about her (no reports, or even anyone asking about her). Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 08:43 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 2110Rosie
You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 07:52 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 4545She was reviewed in here last month and it wasn't a good one. Also, she want you to do deposit to see her.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 06:49 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 149Woonsocket
Anyone have any reliables in woonsocket? Would love to find someone there to see regularly.
-
09-30-22 15:10 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 126Brunette
Well the photo in the vehicle wearing lingerie shows up in no fewer than 9 places, they are of Qimmah Russo. There may be a real girl at your door but it sure as fuck won't be her!
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 14:12 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 738"Into many things" girl.
Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173
-
09-30-22 08:57 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 384Sexy classy sweet
Has anyone seen her? She looks almost TGTBT.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/179687841887
-
09-29-22 21:29 #17897Senior Member

Posts: 2110Bella
That's too bad. My experience was a little better. No knock on the door. I got to finish what we started and leave in a leisurely fashion (gave her a kiss on the cheek as she walked me out). Earlier I had picked her up and helped her with an errand before we went to her hotel room for the date. Often I wonder if it's a pimp or just a jealous boyfriend who doesn't want anyone else to get too close to his girlfriend or just a partner in crime too impatient to get his fix. For this reason, I wonder if it's better to let the girl hand the money over to the partner in crime so that she's no longer in a rush to finish the date and get the fix (the fix is already in the process of being arranged since the money was handed over). But now you've lost any leverage you had. Welcome to the hobby, where the definition of a good time is always being reinvented!
Originally Posted by RunnerMan401
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:12 #17896Regular Member

Posts: 14Bella (tried the rest now try the best blonde) pimp problem report
Did my research and thought she was just ditzy with time management. Made an appointment to visit for a hh and she made me wait 20 minutes in the lot which I kinda expected, reading past reviews. Long story short, she gave me a BBBJ while being visibly nervous the entire time I'm there. Keep in mind I'm being friendly the entire time, making eye contact trying to break the ice, I know I'm not goofy looking and I don't have a hard time breaking the ice usually. And she just has a look of pure guilt the entire time and I'm completely aware I'm probably going to get fucked over. She finished the job and says she's going to the bathroom and immediately I'm like "WTF" then right on cue the pimp knocks on the door and says time's done. I put my foot down and say yo like I came for a hh FS and all I got was a 5 minute BBBJ (which was pretty fire, if you somehow manage to look past the whole pimp thing) so I asked if I could leave 100 instead of 175 and dip cause I didn't get what I paid for. He tries to tell me some bs story about how the timer was past a half hour when I was there for exactly 15 minutes, 5 of which was the BBBJ. Anywho, I managed to make them feel bad and they gave me back 40 which was pathetic on their end LOL but I took that shit and bought myself a nice dinner as a consolation gift to myself for putting my foot down.
It's a damn shame cause she was a pretty hot MILF as far as standards go around this area.
I'd love to write more but I'm trying to move past this shitty experience. Thanks for reading.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/781957688462
-
09-28-22 16:51 #17895Regular Member

Posts: 19I saw her last month and she was back in the bathroomless location. I can confirm KOFs statement that she has lost a lot of weight and looks different than she did last year, so keep that in mind if you want to see her. Still had a great time with her though.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





