Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11471

    Different door same rm #

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Set something up with her tonight, got to the address provided (may wick view) and knocked on the door. Some old woman answered and shut the door in my face. I left and text her to find out what that was about, no replies. Those kinds of pranks can get people hurt. I stay strapped in Lex and that situation could have gotten twisted real quick.
    Same thing happened me lucky I got a text back from her minutes later telling me that her building has like doors with the same number apparently and was finally greeted by her after finding the rt one.

  2. #11470

    Since 19 huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    Is Jaime supposed to be trans too? I saw a post about Versailles Girl being trans LOL! I know every square inch of that little body. Been seeing her since she was 19. Definitely a girl! I'm starting to worry that they're all going trans LOL!
    That's hard to believe due to the fact that she didn't start tricking until she turned 20 when I started seeing her! But I do agree with you, I know the little body intimately and there not a chance she's anything but woman! I hope the person with extra time on their hand's, got a good laugh!?

  3. #11469

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken I think she has moved from Frankfort to Lawrenceburg. She is a hot mess but if she is close by probably good for you. She has a friend and they do Duo's. She actually very pretty and great set of tickets. I tried to set up a duo she could not get ahold of her friend. Went with Stepmom instead. She is OK but a little long in the tooth for me. Good luck. Report back.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/942184177226
    Thanks Jmark, I'll give it a shot. Haven't seen DeeDee since she lived in Frankfort.

  4. #11468

    Long shot-Smokey Eye Stepmom

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of any providers in Lawrenceburg? UTR or otherwise? Appreciate any help. Message me in private if you prefer. Thanks.
    If I am not mistaken I think she has moved from Frankfort to Lawrenceburg. She is a hot mess but if she is close by probably good for you. She has a friend and they do Duo's. She actually very pretty and great set of tickets. I tried to set up a duo she could not get ahold of her friend. Went with Stepmom instead. She is OK but a little long in the tooth for me. Good luck. Report back.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/942184177226

  5. #11467
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in the area for a couple weeks anybody know of any utr or escorts in that area. I know its small and don't have a section to advertise. Pm me please if any help thanks.
    Look in Cincy. Its close enough.

  6. #11466

    MAYSVILLE area

    I'm going to be in the area for a couple weeks anybody know of any utr or escorts in that area. I know its small and don't have a section to advertise. Pm me please if any help thanks.

  7. #11465

    Miss Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTrip39  [View Original Post]
    Do we know if FS is offered?
    Yes, read the attached link that was in the original post.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/715117187223

  8. #11464

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTrip39  [View Original Post]
    Do we know if FS is offered?
    Do your research she is one of most reviewed providers on here.

  9. #11463

    Long shot

    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of any providers in Lawrenceburg? UTR or otherwise? Appreciate any help. Message me in private if you prefer. Thanks.

  10. #11462
    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker.

    Had a nice visit. She is dependable and a consistent provider. Set up is always easy. Motel is a OK, a little sketchy. Wish she was closer to town. Athens / Boonesboro exit near Rhino. Room is always neat and clean and she is always neat and clean. She is a smoker but only outside. She is a cute southern gal with excellent head game. She talking about getting apt. I will be back.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/715117187223
    Do we know if FS is offered?

  11. #11461

    Natasha-nope

    She claims "great reviews", not so much. The last several reviews are far from glowing. As documented, communication breakdown. I texted her and did not get a response for several hours. We text back and forth getting ready to set up appt. She goes dark. I guess she got her fix. Several follow up texts, nothing. On the positive side I was not ghosted on to see her or sent to the wrong address.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/124891735282

  12. #11460

    Miss Allie

    Long time lurker.

    Had a nice visit. She is dependable and a consistent provider. Set up is always easy. Motel is a OK, a little sketchy. Wish she was closer to town. Athens / Boonesboro exit near Rhino. Room is always neat and clean and she is always neat and clean. She is a smoker but only outside. She is a cute southern gal with excellent head game. She talking about getting apt. I will be back.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/715117187223

  13. #11459

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    That girl (Kristen) has more complaints on here than Bernie Madoff.
    Mady my first visit, rushed, won't go back, really not on her game, gained weight.

  14. #11458

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's crazy! She's always been super sketch to setup anything with her. Very poor communication.
    Yea I've seen her multiple times with a few communication issue but never really bad but she straight ghosted me last night to set up a time went to her place and no answer until 2 hour later made up some BS but you know what happened either double booked or didn't get her fix! May give her one more chance a while down the road. Great body nice girl when you get to see her.

  15. #11457

    Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I don't think, I've seen anything about this girl she looks ok.
    She loves her sugar. Good times fair rates, slightly rushed. Have dreamed of her multiple times and the show is consistent. Who's going to buy her a car? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape