Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 26364
-
10-03-22 11:05 #18609Senior Member

Posts: 572 Newer Girls for Me
Pawg Princess.
She's adorable. Very cute face. A few tattoos if you're into that or don't mind. She's thick but carries her weight well especially for someone 5 ft tall. Nice tits and smells real nice. No kissing or DATY allowed. Everything is covered. No signs of usage. Didn't watch clock. Damage was 120. I would definitely repeat. She lives in the same place as Opal if you've met her before.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/074847004208
Diamond.
She's skinny. A few scab marks. Everything covered. No kissing. She does allow DATY. Nice pussy too. She loves rough pounding if you're into that. Face is OK but lots of make up. Not a clock watcher. Small tits. Dressed to impress. 150 was the damage. Not sure I would repeat. I would rather see Pawg Princess again.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/957935662692
-
10-03-22 09:17 #18608Senior Member

Posts: 389No, this girl has a great body. I'm guessing now 23 ish? She was in a car accident and her leg was on fire and they had to move skin from one part of the body to her leg and she walked with a limp but was incredibly sexy.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 09:13 #18607Senior Member

Posts: 389I'm not sure. Have a link or picture?
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 08:53 #18606Senior Member

Posts: 101Molly
Saw Molly last week. I was not impressed. Rushed and didn't really want to be there. And it was at Servite, which I hadn't been to before. It's not a relaxing place, you don't know who else is there. Says Diamond lives there too. I wish I could have liked the experience better but overall I'd not repeat. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/189449116704.
-
10-03-22 06:49 #18605Senior Member

Posts: 716Trina
Is this who you are talking about?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/257937143846
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 19:59 #18604Regular Member

Posts: 11Waukesha / Brookfield
Any recommendations for Waukesha / Brookfield area?
-
10-02-22 19:18 #18603Senior Member

Posts: 1476Update
Had a few of you PM me on recent visits. Still has people waiting 20-30 minutes to go in. Place is a mess. Gained weight. Rates went up. I'll pass on seeing her again.
Naughty Nikki. I got no recent visits from anyone.
Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by FlyWay
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 18:18 #18602Senior Member

Posts: 85Ocono Chick
Anyone have Ocono Chicks digits? She must have changed her number again. TIA.
-
10-02-22 13:03 #18601Senior Member

Posts: 30W A Lynn
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/694393743907
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 12:05 #18600Senior Member

Posts: 238Opal
Hey SG.
Originally Posted by StickyGreenz90
[View Original Post]
You can search each thread (top right of the page). This one has a number of reports, none positive.
-
10-02-22 11:55 #18599Senior Member

Posts: 299Wtf
I can smell the abscesses and filth of this picture.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 10:43 #18598Regular Member

Posts: 10She's real. Very mechanical and everything covered.
Originally Posted by StickyGreenz90
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 09:21 #18597Senior Member

Posts: 29Any info
Wondering if any one has seen this one. She calls herself opal. Seems TGTBT.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/501179270286
-
10-02-22 01:32 #18596Senior Member

Posts: 819Lynn
Here is an older post of Lynn's. Disregard the first pic.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...65356/27254041
-
10-01-22 22:34 #18595Senior Member

Posts: 255Real or not
At the bottom of e photo in every ad there is a " is the photo real" button.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
Your answer is waiting for you.









Reply With Quote





