Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 1237 1737 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15326
    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    If you could send me her number I'll give her a try. 6 ft, white and on the slim side for weight. 165 lbs. New to this.

  2. #15325

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by LindZrn1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Trina in Milwaukee, coming there this week.
    Yes I have seen her 5 times. Great body, BBBJ, cfs, pretty face allows daty. Firm on price.

  3. #15324

    Trina

    Anyone seen Trina in Milwaukee, coming there this week.

  4. #15323
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Belleair

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks good no reviews: https://tryst.link/escort/belleaireb.

  5. #15322
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangarookid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her this year? I'm getting no replies or vague ones and not sure if it's me or if she's avoiding all.
    Not my cup of tea anymore but another monger mentioned she's doing warehouse night shift work now. That probably your reason for lack of coms.

  6. #15321

    Send me her number

    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    Send me her number I'm a white male 5 ft 9 inches 165 lb average build clean and healthy.

  7. #15320

    Sommer / Jessica

    Has anyone seen her this year? I'm getting no replies or vague ones and not sure if it's me or if she's avoiding all.

  8. #15319

    It is clear now

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    HEY Pelotero, I tried leaving you a pm Message, its filled, clear some out.

    EAGLE 19.
    It is completely clear. No messages I the past two days.

  9. #15318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    Hey Coll. Looks like your inbox is full. Can you Send me her number?

    Thanks!

  10. #15317

    Rylee

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am trying to find any sort of review on Rylee-Raven. Where did you see the "good report"?
    I met her two years ago when she was on sec / ben, pretty lady nice tits, BBBJ but that's it didn't have any bad issues.

  11. #15316

    Clear your messages

    HEY Pelotero, I tried leaving you a pm Message, its filled, clear some out.

    EAGLE 19.

  12. #15315

    He is not sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    If your still sharing I'll take her number. Thanks.
    I think he was just fishing.

  13. #15314

    Rylee-Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Rlyee-Raven based on good report. Quoted me 200 for BJ. I told her "that's a little out of my range thanks".
    Hi, I am trying to find any sort of review on Rylee-Raven. Where did you see the "good report"?

  14. #15313
    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    If your still sharing I'll take her number. Thanks.

  15. #15312

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMan69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She resides in the Servite park area. Which is usually a no go. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/953880864138.
    Haven't seen her but thought she was reviewed here not too long ago and has dental issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape