Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 552 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether to take your post seriously, but if after reading MP69's ROB advisory you are really considering dropping up to $1 k on this stripper I suggest you have a another think about how it will probably turn out.

    There are a number of other very fun and sexy ladies who will treat you well for a fraction of that amount.
    Haha. I know, but like I said I follow her OF and she's the one I'd wana try with before anyone else. Willing to offer a big price (if she accepts it) I like the challenge of seeing what they're price is! I got money to spend, so definitely gona try to see what she'll do. If not then just get a handsy dance for a lot less. No big loss. I was just curious if anyones got extras from her.

  2. #4315

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by SprayMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I figured it would be that way. Hustle to get the room then leave you stranded. Surprised she even said you can go that far LOL. Did you offer any tips to do extras though? Or just the standard room price. I'm there in a bit under 2 months so I'll see. I'm willing to offer quite a bit to see what she'll do, in or out of the club (Around $1 K). Mainly because I'm subscribed to her OF.
    Not sure whether to take your post seriously, but if after reading MP69's ROB advisory you are really considering dropping up to $1 k on this stripper I suggest you have a another think about how it will probably turn out.

    There are a number of other very fun and sexy ladies who will treat you well for a fraction of that amount.

  3. #4314

    Baristas that are strippers / strippers that are baristas

    Info on these girls? For example, because you can see them at the stand AND club, and can build more of a relationship and trust. Do you get more extras, better service, and or cheaper services (whether you're at the stand or club) as opposed to just strippers or just baristas?

    Also, any girls you recommend?

  4. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    She is just awful, don't do it.

    I texted Cream on Tuesday, asking her for her schedule. She replied that she would be working day shift Wednesday, and Thursday. I let her know I was planning on coming by Thursday.

    I showed up around 1 pm on Thursday. The lady at the door said she had 2 girls working, and one in a room. It was a yummy spinner named Paisley, and an older lady with fake tits, named Luna. I have had awkward dances from Luna in the past. She got me across the finish line, but she was not good at it. I txt Cream, and she tells me she is running behind schedule.

    After hanging out for a good hour, Anya appears. I am guessing she was the girl in the room. She is one of my favorites. So, I am happy to see her. She immediately goes to the back for a good 7 songs. She reappears only to go to the back again, for a long stretch. Some other ladies showed up. Entice was there. I got a $20 worm up dance. It was guaranteed to make me hard. It did not. The only thing hard, was her tits. Daytona chatted with me. Harmony was there. She is really nice to look at. However, if she does anything fun, I am guessing I am too cheap to partake. Layloni was there. At around 3:30 pm, Anya reappears, Next, I see her in street clothes leaving.

    One of my favorite ladies has gotten too damn popular. I should have kept my mouth shut about her. So, I went home and beat off.
    The title of your post is incredibly misleading. You went in to see cream, who was running behind schedule, so you saw Anya who is also an ATF and you're mad because she's popular? The trip to Pandoras had nothing to do with Anya in the first place. The guy she spent the most time with probably took the time to contact her and reserve some time. Most of the popular dancers in Seattle require you to text or message them in some way to make sure they aren't busy so they can see you. Lola from Sugars uses a booking site for fucks sake and I am still grappling with that level of professionalism from a stripper. Times have changed. Contacting a dancer to lock in some play time isn't a new concept though. I've been doing it for years via text or call the club for the line-up and play the waiting game if I must.

  5. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Don't get VIP from her, I few months ago I got a VIP with her and before we went to the room, she promised all this things and once we were in to it she.

    Backed away saying thatif I wanted I can watch her dance and I play with my self, I just got up and left, then she asked for a tip, I just laughed and walked away..
    Thanks I figured it would be that way. Hustle to get the room then leave you stranded. Surprised she even said you can go that far LOL. Did you offer any tips to do extras though? Or just the standard room price. I'm there in a bit under 2 months so I'll see. I'm willing to offer quite a bit to see what she'll do, in or out of the club (Around $1 K). Mainly because I'm subscribed to her OF.

  6. #4311

    Priscilla

    Don't get VIP from her, I few months ago I got a VIP with her and before we went to the room, she promised all this things and once we were in to it she.

    Backed away saying thatif I wanted I can watch her dance and I play with my self, I just got up and left, then she asked for a tip, I just laughed and walked away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprayman  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?

    She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?

    She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.
    .

  7. #4310

    Social handles?

    So I've seen there's a selection of girls that offer extras. Most notably Monse (from what I've seen). So, obviously keep an eye out for their lineup. But does anyone know if the girls that offer extras have an IG to look for when there's a new line up? Or even a Twitter?

  8. #4309

    Don't get dances from Anya

    She is just awful, don't do it.

    I texted Cream on Tuesday, asking her for her schedule. She replied that she would be working day shift Wednesday, and Thursday. I let her know I was planning on coming by Thursday.

    I showed up around 1 pm on Thursday. The lady at the door said she had 2 girls working, and one in a room. It was a yummy spinner named Paisley, and an older lady with fake tits, named Luna. I have had awkward dances from Luna in the past. She got me across the finish line, but she was not good at it. I txt Cream, and she tells me she is running behind schedule.

    After hanging out for a good hour, Anya appears. I am guessing she was the girl in the room. She is one of my favorites. So, I am happy to see her. She immediately goes to the back for a good 7 songs. She reappears only to go to the back again, for a long stretch. Some other ladies showed up. Entice was there. I got a $20 worm up dance. It was guaranteed to make me hard. It did not. The only thing hard, was her tits. Daytona chatted with me. Harmony was there. She is really nice to look at. However, if she does anything fun, I am guessing I am too cheap to partake. Layloni was there. At around 3:30 pm, Anya reappears, Next, I see her in street clothes leaving.

    One of my favorite ladies has gotten too damn popular. I should have kept my mouth shut about her. So, I went home and beat off.

  9. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.
    Thanks! I'll look out for them if I go. I did have a nice dance with Gwen, but it was just a dance.

  10. #4307

    Priscilla

    Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?

    She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?

    She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.

  11. #4306

    Attire

    It's been awhile since I've been to a strip club. But when I do, I usually wear baggy sweats. Go alone. That way you can be yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    .

  12. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the south end of Seattle for a work thing and was thinking of going to Kittens to celebrate my birthday. I've never visited and I've seen some mixed reviews. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing among Kittens, Pandora's and Playground (also haven't been since name / ownership change). The latter two are closer to home. I don't want to hit up Sugars since that's my regular spot, want to try a new place to me. Where can I get the best bang for my buck and any dancer recommendations?

    I definitely want attention in the club.
    Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.

  13. #4304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I am also a big guy. My go to uniform is sweatpants with no underwear and a Tshirt.
    I tried sweat pants, but lack of pockets and a fly was annoying. I do thin dark golf pants, commando, and no belt.

  14. #4303

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on harmony? She was a sexy as hell barista and I've wanted to see her since she started dancing.
    Do a search on this thread, someone mentioned her a page or two back. Apparently had fun in VIP.

    I got a dance with her whe she first started, got to suck her perky tits and over the clothes touching down south but nothing else, she suggested more to be had in VIP but I don't do rooms.

  15. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    I am also a big guy. My go to uniform is sweatpants with no underwear and a Tshirt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape