Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 25038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17913

    Gemma Z in Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    Ya she's fucking great!

  2. #17912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    She's cute? Not sure we're talking about the same person here. She's a complete junkie with missing and rotten teeth, also worn out and skinny now. That s the Swansea girl who will trick you into doing a car date in her driveway.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/859036778426

    I think this is who he is talking about!

  3. #17911

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    You got a Link?

  4. #17910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm not finding anything like that about her. Closest I can find that sounds similar to what you're talking about is something about Diamond in Pawtucket. I think you might be getting confused, unless someone can point out the specific post you're talking about?
    I just did a little digging myself and I don't see it no more. But I swear someone review her in the past couple months and it wasn't good.

  5. #17909
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, better than the pictures.

    Great ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627
    She's cute? Not sure we're talking about the same person here. She's a complete junkie with missing and rotten teeth, also worn out and skinny now. That s the Swansea girl who will trick you into doing a car date in her driveway.

  6. #17908
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive because I remember the guy even said she ask for deposit but he didn't deposit shit. But she did end up meeting him and she's bigger than what her pic is.
    I'm not finding anything like that about her. Closest I can find that sounds similar to what you're talking about is something about Diamond in Pawtucket. I think you might be getting confused, unless someone can point out the specific post you're talking about?

  7. #17907

    Vanessa

    Is this the right link? The name on the ad says Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, better than the pictures.

    Great ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627

  8. #17906

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reliables in woonsocket? Would love to find someone there to see regularly.
    She's cute, better than the pictures.

    Great ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/612982835627

  9. #17905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Her ad now only says deposit for outcalls, not incalls. Do you have a link to where she was reviewed? There's no name to search for, and I just went back and looked at every post here all the way back to the beginning of August and there's absolutely nothing about her (no reports, or even anyone asking about her). Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?
    I'm positive because I remember the guy even said she ask for deposit but he didn't deposit shit. But she did end up meeting him and she's bigger than what her pic is.

  10. #17904
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed in here last month and it wasn't a good one. Also, she want you to do deposit to see her.
    Her ad now only says deposit for outcalls, not incalls. Do you have a link to where she was reviewed? There's no name to search for, and I just went back and looked at every post here all the way back to the beginning of August and there's absolutely nothing about her (no reports, or even anyone asking about her). Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?

  11. #17903

    Rosie

    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reliables in woonsocket? Would love to find someone there to see regularly.

  12. #17902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173
    She was reviewed in here last month and it wasn't a good one. Also, she want you to do deposit to see her.

  13. #17901

    Woonsocket

    Anyone have any reliables in woonsocket? Would love to find someone there to see regularly.

  14. #17900

    Brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Michelle? Are there reviews I may have missed? Thanks.

    B are you and ETTE Party 24/7 B E A you T why & 23 years old.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/184278765390
    Well the photo in the vehicle wearing lingerie shows up in no fewer than 9 places, they are of Qimmah Russo. There may be a real girl at your door but it sure as fuck won't be her!

  15. #17899

    "Into many things" girl.

    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape