Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5802
-
10-03-22 09:42 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 158Kiti creampie
Anybody can report their own personal experience with Kiti. Or any other girl. Good or bad.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
All my sessions with her be great. And I intend to keep it that way. I do love giving creampies to her pussy. Insemination without the fear of replication oh yeah.
-
10-03-22 06:29 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 65What are the results?
Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 17:40 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 141So which one of you knocked her up? She posted pregnancy tests on her IG.
-
10-01-22 20:36 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 65One hunnit% right dur. LOL.
Originally Posted by OCMongerz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 06:14 #4268Regular Member

Posts: 21Simps
Pussy aint even good. She just young. Thats why you guys are simping over her LOL. If it wasn't for her age you wouldn't even give her a chance. LMAO.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 06:09 #4267Regular Member

Posts: 21My experience
Its just my experience with her calm down LOL. It aint that serious.
I'm just telling you how it is from my side and their been a couple of reviews about having trouble with texting her and her service. Like I said my previous review on her. We agree upon a set price and when we about to do the deed she took a hit and ask for upgrade or she won't do it. I cave in and paid extra for it.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 00:53 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 195First, I know she gives different prices to different people. If you noticed, I didn't say anything about prices.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Second, I know that she tells everyone the same stories. If you've seen her for as many times as you seem to be suggesting, I know almost certainly that she's told you about a Korean guy, and some other guys. I'm sure we all indirectly know each other in this microcosm if we could attach names to descriptions LOL. I was kidding about you being in the club. Although, I'm pretty sure everyone who have seen her somewhat regularly know exactly what I'm talking about. Sometimes we turn a blind eye to shit for good pussy. I understand.
-
10-01-22 00:43 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 397- and she is gives terrible service. - What terrible service ??
Originally Posted by OCMongerz1
[View Original Post]
- ain't worth the hassle that comes with it. - What hassle ??
- When meth out she will up charge and become a different person. - What upcharge ??
(Scratching head).
-
09-30-22 20:03 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 7266First, she gives me Kmart prices when it comes to booking an appt with her plus bare.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
I pay not even close to what she is asking now and have know idea what club your referring too. If it's hx If you're saying Hx club I deleted my HX handle last week and created another one. Level 2 currently and should be back to.
A level 4 or 5 within the next two weeks?
As for clubs I'm only in 4 HX clubs and if she has one not in hers. Safety Club and 3 Clubs that our not visible since its invite only.
-
09-30-22 19:13 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 36She's gained weight
Man enjoyed her a lot more when she was thinner. She's gained some weight too. Some of it nice, but it was real quick weight gain for her.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
How was Juicy Mary BTW? I walked out on her a year ago in Temecula bc she had gained so much weight. I hope she lost some back.
-
09-30-22 16:10 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 195Not surprised she has all these white knights when other people think her service sucks. I've seen her schedule appointments with people then completely blow them off when they got to the parking lot to give preferential treatment to others or because she "doesn't feel like it". Hilariously, she once bragged about robbing a guy in her club and all her fans jumped in to trash that guy with her. I bet you were one of those guys HapaBoy, I recognize that grammar LOL. I was like, "Shit, really?" Got out of there as fast as I could.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 10:19 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 158Please continue posting negative reviews of Kiti. I always have to lay down some groundwork first but damn, you folks be doing all the heavy lifting for me LOL.
Time to swoop in for the kill. Much appreciated dudes! Thank you from the bottom of my balls.
-
09-30-22 10:11 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 158Tried texting that chick in your report but got no reply LOL. Anyways, I have used that site before. Yeah, the vast majority of ads are fake and nothing but deposit or gift card scams. But if you know how to screen, sometimes you get lucky. However, just like any of these generic sites, there are a few legit ones and if you know how to sniff them out, you can get lucky. One such chick is this mixed Russian-AA chick.
Originally Posted by NielTough
[View Original Post]
Banged her at a low tier Ho-Tel in Anaheim Hills. Not BBFS. Got most of I wanted including BBBJ, DATY, DATO, pics, video, but covered bam-bam only. No kissing. I spent a lot of time lapping up her pussy. Smelled so sweet and fresh. Turned her over and fucked her pussy with my tongue, then switched over to licking her ass. I did not go back to her kitty so she would not catch a UTI. Got to keep the two holes separate and not transfer stuff from the bunghole to the sugarhole.
She initially agreed to a BBBJ then COF or COT finish. I took the hat off and stood at the end of the bed and she got down on her knees. When she sensed my cock pulsating, she turned her whole body away for the finish. Damn, she a chowder dodger! The first blast still got her on the lips and chin and I thought she was going to puke LOL. Most of it sprayed by the mini fridge ha ha.
The best part is she was rooming with her younger taller hotter sister. Damn she looked like a model. Tall, all legs, no tits or ass, gorgeous face. After work, I returned later that afternoon and banged the hotter sister this time, while cum dodger played with her phone on the other bed. Sorry I won't post screen snaps or pics of her since she don't advertise. Before leaving, asked both of them to shoot me a text so I could save their personal deets in my Contacts list. Haven't had a chance to repeat because I got too many girls on my TDL right now, along with my regular rotation.
Good luck on finding your almost CIP girl.
-
09-30-22 02:28 #4259Regular Member

Posts: 21Kiti
Nah I wrote a review about her before and she is gives terrible service. Yeah the pussy is young but ain't worth the hassle that comes with it. When meth out she will up charge and become a different person. When not meth out she is cool but she will take hits while giving you service and at that point she won't care.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 00:20 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 7266Saw Mikkafay22 (hx) again and man her pussy is so tasty as always and fun to watch. Jr slip and slide inside her vaj naked.










Reply With Quote





