Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 387 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5802
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Yup she a cumdumster but that's what we all like LOL.
    Yup, her and Haleyryderr both told me cum in them deep "baby" your perfectly fine to fill up my pussy up. RawR.

  2. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Here's the view from the other side so you can see the expression on her face as she lowers her wet dripping pussy down to my bare dick. I love barebacking girls CG style. I get to play with their tits, reach up and suck on them nipples, pull their head down for DFK, and wrap my hands around their small waist and butt and grind them against my cock. Plus this is really the only position where you can hold the 2 camera technique and let her do all the work LOL.

    She was hosting in the Anaheim area last week.
    She is looking for a sugar daddy right now to help her with her bills and such. Since she took over her fathers property after he passed life has been a lot more harder on due to responsibilities and she wants a baby.

    Next dude that cips her better use a fake name, untraceable cell #, etc. She will come looking for her baby daddy for child support!

  3. #4240

    Greetings Gentlemen

    A bit new here but have done my visits across Cali.

    Anyone seen this gal lately? Last time I saw her was 3 months ago when I was down south for a trip. Took it good BBFS and said I could've cip after (God, I know) but wasn't happy with what I offered even though she liked it.

    https://escort13.com/post/65797353?currentPage=6

  4. #4239

    Corey Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen the 2 camera set-up in awhile. Keep up the good work!
    Here's the view from the other side so you can see the expression on her face as she lowers her wet dripping pussy down to my bare dick. I love barebacking girls CG style. I get to play with their tits, reach up and suck on them nipples, pull their head down for DFK, and wrap my hands around their small waist and butt and grind them against my cock. Plus this is really the only position where you can hold the 2 camera technique and let her do all the work LOL.

    She was hosting in the Anaheim area last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9CtpCwVYcEGzmCLZsnFkRDnw.jpg‎   M6EQ9JDkX6E7rrFpdDSJaYKL.jpg‎   YLf6ryxFVmH3N9MJpwvxhnNy.jpg‎   jFMbvptuhavwwmuRkMUPpJEJ.jpg‎   LUs7LkMfsXnRKNTFgNN8vNdQ.jpg‎  

    JbcCNw92gKk3YvLscKxTUebG.jpg‎   32pMgMAZga4XKXtczxSeftMD.jpg‎  

  5. #4238

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Jensweethearts, dammit I can't believe I went to see her.

    Was on job meeting and a few associates we're looking hot and it got my blood flowing. Hoped on HX and saw that I was basically 10 minutes from her hotel so reached out to her and made the appt. Since I was in a suit I stopped off at target to buy some gym shorts / thing slippers and blk t-shirt and changed in car and went plow away in her.

    She still looks the same worn-out, lost in her mind, but still loved that I came all up in her pussy.

    Baby, faster and deeper and cum in me. I sure did!
    Yup she a cumdumster but that's what we all like LOL.

  6. #4237
    Jensweethearts, dammit I can't believe I went to see her.

    Was on job meeting and a few associates we're looking hot and it got my blood flowing. Hoped on HX and saw that I was basically 10 minutes from her hotel so reached out to her and made the appt. Since I was in a suit I stopped off at target to buy some gym shorts / thing slippers and blk t-shirt and changed in car and went plow away in her.

    She still looks the same worn-out, lost in her mind, but still loved that I came all up in her pussy.

    Baby, faster and deeper and cum in me. I sure did!

  7. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pre-baby and even though she was skinny, her body was very 'soft' & no tone at all, tits were pretty saggy then too. Cool laid back attitude though.
    I kinda miss her when she was sorta skinny and a little younger. But, now the kid has put mileage on her body / face and hygiene.

    She was one enjoyable girl to bang in all positions and all holes her open to me. I jizzed in he mouth, vag and that starfish was tight but I squirted my man cream all up into that butthole.

    Plus, she was always so damn high as kite on 420 when we played.

    I have a friend who used to own a 420 store on Santa Monica Blvd before he closed shop. After he closed he had alot of excess so I would pay him for certain amount of bags and trade hrly dates with Queen for some boom boom time.

    I don't use the stuff but it did come in handy a few times with some HX chicks.

  8. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerEggin  [View Original Post]
    She has been very clear about being non-GFE when I have inquired in the past. I'm guessing YMMV for anything beyond that.
    That guy post about stuff that happened 200 years back nothing current.

    It's like saying Dodge Challenger 72 was nice in 1972, it's garbage right now and need a whole lot of fixing!

  9. #4234

    Pre-Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QUEENshelby

    260 bbfscip msog.

    Saw her few years ago, for 180 bbfscip. Noticed she was back in town, and hoped she still had the same figure. I was wrong. She's more wrecked, saggy and skinny than Jensweethearts. Bummer, won't be repeating.
    Saw her pre-baby and even though she was skinny, her body was very 'soft' & no tone at all, tits were pretty saggy then too. Cool laid back attitude though.

  10. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    She be calling the Bay area her home now but frequently visits the OC, which is where I usually bang her. She tours the country with her doubles partner. Kayla was just in the DC and Tyson's Corner a week ago.

    A few pics from one of my many sexy dates. Looking forward to her visiting the OC again soon. I don't travel to NorCal no more.
    She has been very clear about being non-GFE when I have inquired in the past. I'm guessing YMMV for anything beyond that.

  11. #4232

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    She's fucking hot! Did you get BBFS again? She's in Vegas right now.
    She be calling the Bay area her home now but frequently visits the OC, which is where I usually bang her. She tours the country with her doubles partner. Kayla was just in the DC and Tyson's Corner a week ago.

    A few pics from one of my many sexy dates. Looking forward to her visiting the OC again soon. I don't travel to NorCal no more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7C891FD3-88E8-E883-5E69-D4A3842A8580_CE748ED5-88CF-4B03-878B-DB088B9919C2.jpg‎   7F5EA76D-36AF-7EA4-EB23-F4BE2EE8F6D9_A176D47D-8520-4CD8-9D7E-92C6E5F3D4EF.jpg‎   CC40CAA7-88BE-0BB5-2069-B275A3680B84_8C9AA83E-EC97-4EC5-A42A-EDA38BF1F21A.jpg‎   9CE31871-FC54-E2D3-CBF8-9063358826E2_EC0A1DF6-917B-48F8-A843-6BC27E382F90.jpg‎   57A4C157-A488-6584-05C6-FA1556B5FC47_00B0BB63-54B3-4380-BB93-656F4DFE50BC.jpg‎  

    0C10E77F-9DE6-8A9A-0A6C-4F91FAEA5160_1168A975-0BA4-49BE-9A82-37E297CDF456.jpg‎   2B06F558-53BB-3577-49DE-B6DAF9D27084_F2B9D882-1076-45B4-816E-946F3C431003.jpg‎   6648BB78-DBB5-9E90-71FC-FDB35AE0DAFA_IMG_4124.jpg‎   3E767D21-F808-6AFB-5D39-2E3F6A42101A_4FB7FA1D-53D9-4CE3-BE95-3BC99FC21F48.jpg‎   2EF8736C-0915-8B28-06EE-79318D74250E_F6B0C8C3-7F12-4723-8AD5-897E458FBEC7.jpg‎  


  12. #4231
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her?

    Advertising openly BBFS and based out of an apartment in rancho Cucamonga.

    Seems a little psychotic so not sure to visit or pass.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...612/9093635223
    This has been covered before. Post operative transsexual.

  13. #4230

    Tiffany. 1993

    Anyone visited her?

    Advertising openly BBFS and based out of an apartment in rancho Cucamonga.

    Seems a little psychotic so not sure to visit or pass.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...612/9093635223

  14. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    Incalls? So is she advertising elsewhere than Seeking?
    No. But if you get her contact from seeking arrangement, she is bringing guys back to her apartment.

  15. #4228

    Incalls?

    Incalls? So is she advertising elsewhere than Seeking?

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the price of admission for Seeking. Now she's doing in calls down in Orange County.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape