Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 662 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6813

  2. #6812
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/267967246444

    Post often. Thought I read something in Conn. Great body.
    I've only talked to her over the phone. Never saw her because she quoted way too high for my standard. At 350 h /250 hh /150 qv, I could probably get way better in NYC.

  3. #6811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/267967246444

    Post often. Thought I read something in Conn. Great body.
    Those pics are definitely not hers.

  4. #6810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    A Rose by any other name

    Well, well, well. What a most intriguing text conversation I have just had with "Rose" in Westborough. Talk about slippery and glib. You have to match wits with these quick-witted and artful deceivers. Foremost, I'm sorry to tell any of you good brothers who may have thought with the wrong head. Good ole "Rose" is no true and all-natural Rose. Nope. This deceptive "Rose" comes with thorns. "Rose" is a pre-op transsexual male-to-female. Sorry to tell ya but it is true. Always think, then think again before you leap to press new flesh. For if you do you'll be the genius of your friends and family, and hopefully avoid this cautionary tale.

    Sent "Rose" a text and politely asked "Rose" if "she" was a TS. "Rose" quickly responded with, get this, as I've said they are artful and deceitful, "I have a pussy". What?! "I did not ask you that. Post-op transexuals male-to-female have pussies. " I responded. Then I asked "Were you biologically born a woman at birth?" Yep, you guessed "Rose's" reply. Silence. Told "Rose" it was wrong not telling guys in advance of meeting about the transition. If there's no issue with it then why refuse to disclose it? Shameful. Guys ya got to do due diligence with this these days like never before. "Rose's" ad lies about age and purposely neglects giving you the right of informed consent to post-op TS pleasure beforehand.

    Juliet was wrong in this case referring to Romeo, in Shakespeare's Rome and Juliet: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. " A man is a man biologically born and a woman is a woman biologically born. Period. Food for thought. *(I use the name "Rose" in quotations because it's pitiful even saying him / her or he / she). Never thought our world would devolve this low to attempt to confuse that which nature lays bare before our eyes. Sure, you do you but do not attempt to deceive me. Your body your choice. Well, my body and my choice too. Avoid this "Rose" caricature, unless of course that is the way you swing. Do you. Enter at your own informed consent. Humph.

    Adultsearch.com

    Erotic body Rub relax time with me.

    Let's have fun!

    Hello gentlemen! Thank you for visiting my page. My name is Rose, I'm 28 years old. Living in Westborough Area, *I am 5'8, slim / fit body and smooth. Very Discrete. Great Attitude. If you're looking for a nice and relaxing time, then I'm your girl ✅ ask for Rose 351-xxx-0622.

    Location: Westborough.

    Age: 28.

    Phone: 351-xxx-0622.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A45A55CF-EA63-4C0F-8D7F-18119E45A89A.jpeg‎   B18F15B9-1DDC-4F3E-AE55-A8C5EC420516.jpeg‎   6DD4EC01-8F22-4390-B8DA-D1EEF599E1FC.jpeg‎   38E52850-9130-402C-BC29-5EB84A2725FE.jpeg‎   D5659ECA-1241-4262-A300-3E4D3FC188D7.jpeg‎  

    C968BEFA-B86C-484E-BB9F-4090D04160DB.jpeg‎   87D838D2-5D59-4345-A7BB-4DA95E56DEA9.jpeg‎  

  5. #6809
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/267967246444

    Post often. Thought I read something in Conn. Great body.
    Hell yeah. Almost too good to be true!

  6. #6808

    Jackie

    Pics are accurate but airbrushed to remove tattoos. My experience was ok. Too many rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/267967246444

    Post often. Thought I read something in Conn. Great body.

  7. #6807

    Anybody?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/267967246444

    Post often. Thought I read something in Conn. Great body.

  8. #6806
    How is Kathy's face? And what's her damage? I might need to give her a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Best tip I can offer is go see a few well-reviewed girls to get the lay of the land. Then start branching out from there.

    For example.

    Kathy.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/135703730742

    Hoover.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-best/37533641

    Not the best looking but you got to start somewhere.

  9. #6805

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Let me tell you something brother! I didn't want to say it but the pics are sus and, as a man, the Spidey senses are WAY UP. I don't think she's a real she. The way he / she responds in text comes off as a he. Something just isn't right here. Asked and haven't heard back from him / her. Heck, he / she didn't respond back, yet, to deny it or even to feel aghast with the question. Hmm. I'll pass. Thank you for saying it brother.
    So I don't think it's against forum rules to call this out and I have no bad intentions just think guys should be aware. My buddy is into all some crazy shit and I know this is "he said she said" but he took the trip over to Westborough. Post op, breast implants and butt implants. I just think this shit should be disclosed, there is a market for TS but it's wrong to try and come off like your female AND it could lead to a bad situation. Some guys would lose their shit. Again, no judgment just looking for transparency.

  10. #6804

    You too!

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    I get some serious TS vibes from the pics in Rose's ad, is it just me? Maybe it's just some PTSD, reminds me of audi bombshell as for an Asian "lady" and when I walked in and he / she was behind the hotel door I politely excused myself. Way more obvious in person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audi3456
    Let me tell you something brother! I didn't want to say it but the pics are sus and, as a man, the Spidey senses are WAY UP. I don't think she's a real she. The way he / she responds in text comes off as a he. Something just isn't right here. Asked and haven't heard back from him / her. Heck, he / she didn't respond back, yet, to deny it or even to feel aghast with the question. Hmm. I'll pass. Thank you for saying it brother.

  11. #6803

    A little bit sus

    I get some serious TS vibes from the pics in Rose's ad, is it just me? Maybe it's just some PTSD, reminds me of audi bombshell as for an Asian "lady" and when I walked in and he / she was behind the hotel door I politely excused myself. Way more obvious in person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audi3456

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2902924

    Saw her in Westboro today. Not 28 by long shot. Must be in late 30's or early 40's. Hosts in decent Long term hotel. 160 Hr no hhr or QV.

    Very welcoming 10 minutes of back rub in bra and panty. Nice ball licking and BBBJ on offer with full GFE. CFS only. Tried CG for some time but she couldn't get me all the way in so switches to BBBJ with CIM.

    Joined me for a bath afterwards.

  12. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    No tips for requested or offered or given?
    No Tips were requested or offered.

  13. #6801

    Lovable Special K

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Best tip I can offer is go see a few well-reviewed girls to get the lay of the land. Then start branching out from there.

    For example.

    Kathy.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/135703730742

    Hoover.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-best/37533641

    Not the best looking but you got to start somewhere.
    K: "We can take as much time as we want. You can stay as long as you want. You can stay all night. " Priceless. Ole Special K is one-of-a-kind find. Doubt there's a provider like her. Got to respect her game. She is indeed a legend among all others. I can only imagine the stories her beloved felines could tell if they could talk. LOL. Definitely pay her a visit, even if it's just once. You'd think you've entered a redux The Twilight Zone aka 70's porn convention. Props to Special K.

  14. #6800

    Tips

    Best tip I can offer is go see a few well-reviewed girls to get the lay of the land. Then start branching out from there.

    For example.

    Kathy.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/135703730742

    Hoover.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-best/37533641

    Not the best looking but you got to start somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzers78  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to decipher all the codes here but most of all want to find safe massage parlors or escorts. Can anyone point me in right direction even if it's in a private message. I will help also when I know of any later down the road.

  15. #6799

    New here

    I am trying to decipher all the codes here but most of all want to find safe massage parlors or escorts. Can anyone point me in right direction even if it's in a private message. I will help also when I know of any later down the road.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape