Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 59489
-
09-30-22 09:56 #50174Banned Member

Posts: 2410The name is MW Massage: (one five xx) East Park Place Blvd # eleven hundred.
Originally Posted by OliverWrites
[View Original Post]
Stone Mountain, Georgia 300xx.
-
09-30-22 09:32 #50173Regular Member

Posts: 1August
August's pics are well old and she has a smelly smilie seedy hotel. I would pass if I were you.
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 08:47 #50172Senior Member

Posts: 386Bspa
Yes I know.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 03:10 #50171Regular Member

Posts: 12Did he mean MW at 152X E Park Pl Blvd #110X, Stone Mountain, GA 3008X ??
Originally Posted by AtlRegular
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 01:36 #50170Senior Member

Posts: 28Where is it at?? I can't find it anywhere
I just can't seem to find it.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 22:09 #50169Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Yes, please share your xp. I have not hit anywhere in the North Fulton or Roswell area.
Originally Posted by Newbee5791
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 21:31 #50168Senior Member

Posts: 26152X East Park Place Blvd, Stn Mtn.
-
09-29-22 20:13 #50167Senior Member

Posts: 1456B spa
They reopened after the owners summer vacation but chose to close permanently. If it reopens it would be under new ownership.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:08 #50166Senior Member

Posts: 386B Spa
That's Bspa Buford Highway that had the sign saying closed for summer vacation. The sign is gone but they are still closed.
Originally Posted by AtlRegular
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:03 #50165Banned Member

Posts: 2410A-spa or Lily Spa, both in Roswell with Latinas, only 2 in Roswell to my knowledge.
Originally Posted by Newbee5791
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:58 #50164Senior Member

Posts: 73Where is M&W Spa? I searched Google and these forums and can't find where you are talking about. Could you share an address please kind sir?
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:48 #50163Senior Member

Posts: 73Isn't that place closed down last few weeks? Every time I go by the sign says closed for Summer cleaning or vacation or something. There is a Latin Spa off off Roswell road that's pretty good!
Originally Posted by Newbee5791
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:47 #50162Senior Member

Posts: 1456Wa wa
Wawa asian spa is still on RM, under Atlanta, most recent review is 1 week ago, but it's listed as Wa Wa separated.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:06 #50161Banned Member

Posts: 2410Better than LK is quite an endorsement, thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:02 #50160Senior Member

Posts: 386Stone Mountain
Stopped by M&W spa off of 78. I'm not sure if that is actually the name. It's behind the waffle house on 78. I've Stopped in here several times over the past few years with hit and miss on the talent. Today however I hit the jackpot. I guess they have new owner. . 8 house fee and in walks Tiffany. I'm guessing late 20's early 30's. And she is beautiful. She easily out does most of the girls at LKATL. Got a TS were she was playful and got everything nice and clean. Back to the room for the 5 minute massage and flip. Asked what I wanted I said everything she asked for 2. 0 but we agreed on 1. 6. Good CBJ with good suction. The kitty is nice and tight and she takes a pounding like a champ. Mish, reverse cowgirl and finished with K9. Got cleaned up 48 minutes out the door. Said she is from LA English is ok and she was worth every dime. Before I left she brought in the other girl Allison. Not as hot as Tiffany but worth a return trip just to sample her.










Reply With Quote





