Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 59496
-
09-29-22 11:19 #50151Senior Member

Posts: 269Starlight
Does Statlight happen to have a table shower?
Originally Posted by BenSimmons
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 11:05 #50150Senior Member

Posts: 25Jenny
Jenny isn't young. She is probably 36 to early 40.
Originally Posted by ClemsonTigger
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 11:00 #50149Senior Member

Posts: 25Miki
Sound like Miki who used to work under Selina at Massage Angel in Peachtree Corner before! If it is her, More menu will be available for repeated visits!
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 10:28 #50148Banned Member

Posts: 2410My experience at Wa Wa was great.
Originally Posted by Nalren224
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 10:22 #50147Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sounds like the girl I reported on that said her name was Miki, she is a stunner.
Originally Posted by Atlantaasian
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 08:54 #50146Senior Member

Posts: 36Following. I am like Sasay1960, I'm out here in Suwanee / Buford area and not aware of any FS but would be very interested.
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]
I tried searching for Sun for reviews in the forum but came up with nothing, is there anyone there I should ask for? If not, I will toftt next time I am in the mood.
-
09-29-22 08:20 #50145Senior Member

Posts: 146Massage Spring
Went to Massage Spring last night off Roswell road. Drew a pretty little thing. She said her name is Bella. I love that body type she has and she's really a stunner. One of the best looking massage girls I've seen lately. Massage skills are pretty good but just couldn't take my eyes off her. On the flip I got a standard finish. I'll be back very soon.
-
09-29-22 08:19 #50144Regular Member

Posts: 17Jenny at massage legend
I went there on Tuesday, asked for Ivy bit she was busy. Jenny said she will take care me and I was glad she did. She is a spinner with small b, very nice personality, ok English and looks young. Massage was good and relaxing with a little tease here there. On the turn I was ready for her, utc top otc bottom. Fun time, cleaned me up and out the door I went. I would repeat with Jenny.
-
09-29-22 02:55 #50143Regular Member

Posts: 12They were probably received information from le insider (s) over the coming clean up mission of the illegal acts provided by the providers in and out of the shop in Atlanta counties.
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 22:26 #50142Banned Member

Posts: 2410Roswell PD has been snooping around so could be.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 22:25 #50141Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's to be expected when you're out of you element, judging from your post history.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 22:24 #50140Senior Member

Posts: 281Care
I had the same experience. Did someone else buy it or did Roswell put the fear of Karen into them? Too bad. It has been a solid option over the past few years. Wiz.
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 21:16 #50139Regular Member

Posts: 7Care (Xin) in Alpharetta has changed
Back in July visited Jin at Care and had a great visit. Unfortunately for my hobby this week now everyone I saw is wearing a uniform (looked like scrubs), the door stayed open just a crack and consistent cover use. It was relaxing, but didn't provide the relief from every body ache.
I couldn't even find tissues! LOL.
70+20.
-
09-28-22 20:28 #50138Senior Member

Posts: 203Hmm.
I went here twice based on these reviews. I wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 13:58 #50137Senior Member

Posts: 103Ing's on Mansell in Alpharetta = legit
Stopped in yesterday, what a nice looking place! Unfortunately my experience was a strictly legit, absolutely no tease or anything experience. Decent massage but that's it. I wonder how many legit places that area can support, with Up the main competition in the "decent massage no fun" category around there.











Reply With Quote




