Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 25732
-
09-30-22 00:12 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 560Read the reviews
She has been reviewed several times recently. Learn to use the search forum tool in the right hand corner in any of the cities you are looking in. It could save you from making a big mistake.
Originally Posted by DarkShadow420
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 22:29 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 1420Snap
She texted it to me after I responded to the number in her add.
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 22:00 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 46Mizzy
I've seen Mizzy for quite awhile now. She is always fun. I'm a regular. She lives in the room, its usually a mess. No smoke smell. She does wear perfume and you will smell it. Safe and reliable, looks like her pics. Fariborn area Rates and milage may very. Like I said I've seen her awhile.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26939734
-
09-29-22 21:12 #17404Senior Member

Posts: 40Okay I'm going to show my age but how do I find her Snapchat account?
Originally Posted by YoungOne23
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 15:18 #17403Regular Member

Posts: 11Star
Is star as hot as her photos suggest? (Thick lips, smaller woman, nice booty.)
Just curious. Thinking of seeing her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nk-me/50152139
-
09-29-22 15:17 #17402Regular Member

Posts: 11Sarah
Saw Sarah. Easy setup. Nice girl. Didn't think she looked anything like the pics. Toothy rushed BBBJ and it just wasn't working for me so I left. Wouldn't repeat.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/606374654005
-
09-29-22 13:35 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 121Basically my experience but worse
She was high out of her mind when I saw her months back, didn't even bother. Left her half donation just to get out of there without a fight. Shame, as I saw her after reading good reviews.
Originally Posted by MightyDemTim
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 12:56 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 77Any one offer anything?
I will be coming to Dayton in the near future. Last time I was there I saw "Soccer Mom". She looks like she has disappeared. Can anyone offer some decent choices that are not Toal garbage?
Any one know anything about:
https://tryst.link/escort/breeannamichele
What are your thoughts?
Thanks.
-
09-29-22 12:30 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 41Which verification process did you use?
Originally Posted by MadManMax
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 10:34 #17398Banned Member

Posts: 144RE: Star
I'm honestly surprised Star is still in the game and even alive. Saw her last October and her comms were horrible but we finally met up at her hotel, and she surprised me by offering BBFS with no upcharge. I was worried about getting a burner afterwards but luckily nothing happened. Saw her about a month later and she seemed really high on something and her room was a total wreck. She also has a handler or sugar daddy who is around 55 years old and wears a cowboy hat since I seen him walking down the hallway away from her room both times I went to see her. So maybe he's helping her pay for the hotel room and other needs.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
As is usually the case, she'd be a great provider if she didn't have habits that are taking her down the tubes.
-
09-29-22 09:11 #17397Senior Member

Posts: 62Sofia. Sharpen your reading and searching skills, people!
She's the only one with an f in her name. Lots of reports with links.
Newest ad here:
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/085632275734
-
09-29-22 07:48 #17396Senior Member

Posts: 128Legit
She's not legit posts in every city in Ohio.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 06:59 #17395Banned Member

Posts: 619Visit with Sofia
I reached out to Sofia and found the communication very good. We had a small hic up but we worked through it. When communicating with her realize English is her second language so be clear and patient.
The visit was above average compared to all my experiences. She is one of the best when comparing to recent ladies. I have not been with someone this good in a long time. Her only downfall is her size. I knew she was bigger than I like but I found her attractive.
She is welcoming. The hotel is nicer and cleaner than I would expect. She was clean.
She does ask for the payment to be left on the dresser up front but she never tells you how much. She never touched it while I was there. Be generous.
We started with DFK. She gave me above average BBBJ. She tried to take all of it in but could not. I like that she tried and gave it her best shot. Tongue was used very well.
She tasted well and I could have dined all night. She claimed she came but I get the feeling she faked it. I could be wrong because she did say she enjoyed it.
Put on the cover. Only did mish because I like to kiss while we fuck. Took the cover off and CIM but she got up and spit it out in the sink. Well maybe that will change.
I will repeat because she is good and she is very nice and not a clock watcher and seems to enjoy what she is doing. Plus I did not see any signs of use. I will admit I do not look closely.
-
09-29-22 06:49 #17394Senior Member

Posts: 230RE: Sophia Rose
I saw her last Monday. She looks exactly like her pics, tall and slim. Good communication thru text. Sweet lady. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I will repeat next month when she comes back home to Dayton. She has some good sample videos on her $5/ month page.
Originally Posted by MadManMax
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u
-
09-29-22 06:47 #17393Senior Member

Posts: 533Unknown
I don't know if she is legit, but her profile says incall only in Columbus. My guess is she travels. That would make cash-and-dash a possibility. Not sure why someone would travel from Columbus to do regular outcalls in Fairborn though.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






