Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17386

    Visit with Sofia

    I reached out to Sofia and found the communication very good. We had a small hic up but we worked through it. When communicating with her realize English is her second language so be clear and patient.

    The visit was above average compared to all my experiences. She is one of the best when comparing to recent ladies. I have not been with someone this good in a long time. Her only downfall is her size. I knew she was bigger than I like but I found her attractive.

    She is welcoming. The hotel is nicer and cleaner than I would expect. She was clean.

    She does ask for the payment to be left on the dresser up front but she never tells you how much. She never touched it while I was there. Be generous.

    We started with DFK. She gave me above average BBBJ. She tried to take all of it in but could not. I like that she tried and gave it her best shot. Tongue was used very well.

    She tasted well and I could have dined all night. She claimed she came but I get the feeling she faked it. I could be wrong because she did say she enjoyed it.

    Put on the cover. Only did mish because I like to kiss while we fuck. Took the cover off and CIM but she got up and spit it out in the sink. Well maybe that will change.

    I will repeat because she is good and she is very nice and not a clock watcher and seems to enjoy what she is doing. Plus I did not see any signs of use. I will admit I do not look closely.

  2. #17385

    RE: Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MadManMax  [View Original Post]
    Nice visit with Sofia Rose the other day. Easy comms and set up. Easy enough verification process. $$. 5 f / hh. Decent incall / nice hotel. Would repeat.
    She's in her mid 30's, good BBBJ down for CIM although I had other plans.
    YMMV.
    Max.
    I saw her last Monday. She looks exactly like her pics, tall and slim. Good communication thru text. Sweet lady. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I will repeat next month when she comes back home to Dayton. She has some good sample videos on her $5/ month page.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

  3. #17384

    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/464440122975

    Anything on her? She posts often and I've thought about seeing her but something seems off for some reason.
    I don't know if she is legit, but her profile says incall only in Columbus. My guess is she travels. That would make cash-and-dash a possibility. Not sure why someone would travel from Columbus to do regular outcalls in Fairborn though.

  4. #17383

    Do a little work

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    So where do I find this Sophie I see on skip the game or erotic monkey or some other website thank you

    .
    All you need to do is search Sophia or Sofia on this thread and you will get the information.

    Ok I realize some people need extra help. Go to STG. Search Dayton for Latina or Sofia and you will find her ad. She is a nice girl and will treat you very good. Be good to her.

  5. #17382

    Search the Columbus forum

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/464440122975

    Anything on her? She posts often and I've thought about seeing her but something seems off for some reason.
    Search the Columbus forum for Forti or Cucumber. You will find lots of information about her.

  6. #17381

    Sophia Rose a go

    Nice visit with Sofia Rose the other day. Easy comms and set up. Easy enough verification process. $$. 5 f / hh. Decent incall / nice hotel. Would repeat.

    She's in her mid 30's, good BBBJ down for CIM although I had other plans.

    YMMV.

    Max.

  7. #17380

    Legit?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/464440122975

    Anything on her? She posts often and I've thought about seeing her but something seems off for some reason.

  8. #17379

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    I have a few times a couple of years ago. She is batshit crazy but nice. Got to be pushing 60 though. Lotta myles on that horse. Amirite??
    Agree with Taco, saw her few years ago, never went back. After a couple if weeks would get text me asking if I needed her. Can't remember donations.

  9. #17378

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    I have a few times a couple of years ago. She is batshit crazy but nice. Got to be pushing 60 though. Lotta myles on that horse. Amirite??
    Thanks. Not sure exactly what you meant with that last sentence. But thanks for getting back to me.

  10. #17377

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Rachael myles from erotic monkey thanks if can help. PM me if you don't want to post to the public.
    I have a few times a couple of years ago. She is batshit crazy but nice. Got to be pushing 60 though. Lotta myles on that horse. Amirite??

  11. #17376

    Rachael myles

    Has anyone had a dream with Rachael myles from erotic monkey thanks if can help. PM me if you don't want to post to the public.

  12. #17375
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #17374

    Link please

    Please share link as there are multiple Sophia's.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BinRound  [View Original Post]
    No contact problems, I was upfront, she is lovely and smooth and a nice talker. If you've ever been complimented on your oral skills see her but if you've ever been pushed away don't. Very responsive. Nice CFS and I was kaput. No problems at all, no issues, some LFK to start and that was it. BBBJ was fine but literally only for a min as I had other plans.

  14. #17373

    Sofia

    So where do I find this Sophie I see on skip the game or erotic monkey or some other website thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BinRound  [View Original Post]
    No contact problems, I was upfront, she is lovely and smooth and a nice talker. If you've ever been complimented on your oral skills see her but if you've ever been pushed away don't. Very responsive. Nice CFS and I was kaput. No problems at all, no issues, some LFK to start and that was it. BBBJ was fine but literally only for a min as I had other plans.
    .

  15. #17372

    Great time with Sofia today

    No contact problems, I was upfront, she is lovely and smooth and a nice talker. If you've ever been complimented on your oral skills see her but if you've ever been pushed away don't. Very responsive. Nice CFS and I was kaput. No problems at all, no issues, some LFK to start and that was it. BBBJ was fine but literally only for a min as I had other plans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape