Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17407

    Read the reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow420  [View Original Post]
    Is star as hot as her photos suggest? (Thick lips, smaller woman, nice booty.)

    Just curious. Thinking of seeing her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nk-me/50152139
    She has been reviewed several times recently. Learn to use the search forum tool in the right hand corner in any of the cities you are looking in. It could save you from making a big mistake.

  2. #17406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Snap

    She texted it to me after I responded to the number in her add.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    Okay I'm going to show my age but how do I find her Snapchat account?

  3. #17405

    Mizzy

    I've seen Mizzy for quite awhile now. She is always fun. I'm a regular. She lives in the room, its usually a mess. No smoke smell. She does wear perfume and you will smell it. Safe and reliable, looks like her pics. Fariborn area Rates and milage may very. Like I said I've seen her awhile.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26939734

  4. #17404
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    Same LOL. Although I like the occasional BBFS, I still don't like to see another man all up in there. Made my decision easy to not see her again. Not a great advertising strategy.
    Okay I'm going to show my age but how do I find her Snapchat account?

  5. #17403

    Star

    Is star as hot as her photos suggest? (Thick lips, smaller woman, nice booty.)

    Just curious. Thinking of seeing her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nk-me/50152139

  6. #17402

    Sarah

    Saw Sarah. Easy setup. Nice girl. Didn't think she looked anything like the pics. Toothy rushed BBBJ and it just wasn't working for me so I left. Wouldn't repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/606374654005

  7. #17401

    Basically my experience but worse

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    I'm honestly surprised Star is still in the game and even alive. Saw her last October and her comms were horrible but we finally met up at her hotel, and she surprised me by offering BBFS with no upcharge. I was worried about getting a burner afterwards but luckily nothing happened. Saw her about a month later and she seemed really high on something and her room was a total wreck. She also has a handler or sugar daddy who is around 55 years old and wears a cowboy hat since I seen him walking down the hallway away from her room both times I went to see her. So maybe he's helping her pay for the hotel room and other needs.

    As is usually the case, she'd be a great provider if she didn't have habits that are taking her down the tubes.
    She was high out of her mind when I saw her months back, didn't even bother. Left her half donation just to get out of there without a fight. Shame, as I saw her after reading good reviews.

  8. #17400

    Any one offer anything?

    I will be coming to Dayton in the near future. Last time I was there I saw "Soccer Mom". She looks like she has disappeared. Can anyone offer some decent choices that are not Toal garbage?

    Any one know anything about:

    https://tryst.link/escort/breeannamichele

    What are your thoughts?

    Thanks.

  9. #17399
    Which verification process did you use?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadManMax  [View Original Post]
    Nice visit with Sofia Rose the other day. Easy comms and set up. Easy enough verification process. $$. 5 f / hh. Decent incall / nice hotel. Would repeat.

    She's in her mid 30's, good BBBJ down for CIM although I had other plans.

    YMMV.

    Max.

  10. #17398

    RE: Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Met with Star. Her communication is pretty tragic, and I almost left. Lots of red flags in her communication, but I was pretty sure she was legitimate based on reviews. Despite all of the warning signs, the visit had no surprises and we both got what we wanted. Hotel was a mess. That said, she is reasonably attractive - especially for Dayton area. Service was reasonable, but nothing spectacular. BYOC situation. May or may not repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/fellownightowls-/589454520443
    I'm honestly surprised Star is still in the game and even alive. Saw her last October and her comms were horrible but we finally met up at her hotel, and she surprised me by offering BBFS with no upcharge. I was worried about getting a burner afterwards but luckily nothing happened. Saw her about a month later and she seemed really high on something and her room was a total wreck. She also has a handler or sugar daddy who is around 55 years old and wears a cowboy hat since I seen him walking down the hallway away from her room both times I went to see her. So maybe he's helping her pay for the hotel room and other needs.

    As is usually the case, she'd be a great provider if she didn't have habits that are taking her down the tubes.

  11. #17397

    Sofia. Sharpen your reading and searching skills, people!

    She's the only one with an f in her name. Lots of reports with links.

    Newest ad here:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/085632275734

  12. #17396

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/464440122975

    Anything on her? She posts often and I've thought about seeing her but something seems off for some reason.
    She's not legit posts in every city in Ohio.

  13. #17395

    Visit with Sofia

    I reached out to Sofia and found the communication very good. We had a small hic up but we worked through it. When communicating with her realize English is her second language so be clear and patient.

    The visit was above average compared to all my experiences. She is one of the best when comparing to recent ladies. I have not been with someone this good in a long time. Her only downfall is her size. I knew she was bigger than I like but I found her attractive.

    She is welcoming. The hotel is nicer and cleaner than I would expect. She was clean.

    She does ask for the payment to be left on the dresser up front but she never tells you how much. She never touched it while I was there. Be generous.

    We started with DFK. She gave me above average BBBJ. She tried to take all of it in but could not. I like that she tried and gave it her best shot. Tongue was used very well.

    She tasted well and I could have dined all night. She claimed she came but I get the feeling she faked it. I could be wrong because she did say she enjoyed it.

    Put on the cover. Only did mish because I like to kiss while we fuck. Took the cover off and CIM but she got up and spit it out in the sink. Well maybe that will change.

    I will repeat because she is good and she is very nice and not a clock watcher and seems to enjoy what she is doing. Plus I did not see any signs of use. I will admit I do not look closely.

  14. #17394

    RE: Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MadManMax  [View Original Post]
    Nice visit with Sofia Rose the other day. Easy comms and set up. Easy enough verification process. $$. 5 f / hh. Decent incall / nice hotel. Would repeat.
    She's in her mid 30's, good BBBJ down for CIM although I had other plans.
    YMMV.
    Max.
    I saw her last Monday. She looks exactly like her pics, tall and slim. Good communication thru text. Sweet lady. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I will repeat next month when she comes back home to Dayton. She has some good sample videos on her $5/ month page.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

  15. #17393

    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/464440122975

    Anything on her? She posts often and I've thought about seeing her but something seems off for some reason.
    I don't know if she is legit, but her profile says incall only in Columbus. My guess is she travels. That would make cash-and-dash a possibility. Not sure why someone would travel from Columbus to do regular outcalls in Fairborn though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape