Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28275

    Anyone Know "Palestinian Princess"?

    Hi.

    Goes by Mia, so I can't search board (too few characters).

    Anyone?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9048952236

  2. #28274

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an open menu? BBBJ / BBFS?
    I saw her on a few different occasions open menu, you kinda have to do all the work or she'll start to complain about her back since she been in a car accident and never gotten it fixed.

  3. #28273

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    Don't do it she nothing what that pic showed last time I seen her she maybe weighed 90 pounds wet and looked homeless and geeked out save your coins and spend it elsewhere. I doubt you get anywhere with giving a deposit from your hand to the db hand nothing good will come.

  4. #28272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    I think we all need to "just say no" to deposits until we break them of the habit.

  5. #28271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Never Dick Stabbed Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871;e6146185
    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    And Never send deposit. That's an automatic dub for her without even putting in work in.

  6. #28270

    Maya- Anybody run into this one?

    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maya.jpg‎  

  7. #28269
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I would be suspicious of this one. I've seen Jodie before and she's been reviewed on this board. This is a new tel#. Lately she's not been doing anything but day times. I answered this latest add about a week ago and got a run around in a place she used to stay at. Saw a few DB's hanging out there and I suspect it was them sending the messages. I am always very careful because I stay protected and ready for the drop at any time and try to avoid conflict and the need to use other force. I suspect this is not Jodie setting up these ads and who ever is giving sketch review you may want to have that poster on your watch list too.
    Added to my watch list. Total BS.

  8. #28268

    Jodie Westside Is To Be Avoided, Mongers Stay Away From Jodie

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLearner678  [View Original Post]
    Definitely her in the photos, definitely couldn't last longer than 5 min dreaming with her. Definitely seeing her again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/577145437746
    Weird posts, back to back asking a question like had never seen her before then less than 30 minutes later says he had a heavenly dream with her. That is not believable! This forum takes longer than 30 minutes to post anything, so this was some type of set-up to lure in Mongers! It may be a Selfie. It may be her Pimp. It may be her DB boyfriend. It may be LEO. Whoever it was, both postings combined smell of being a set-up to lure mongers in!

    Mongers do not get lured into that trap. Simply be safe and Avoid Jodie Westside.

  9. #28267

    My thoughts too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hello slowlearner678,

    I'm very confused! You post at 22:02 asking if the area is safe where she is? Then at 22:17 you post that you hand a dream already and would repeat.

    That sounds like a short drive and a short date! Do I have that right?

    Anyway, I was wanting to know how her skills were and what limits there are in place?

    Open menu, Greek, CIM?
    This smell like a bs self review or worse.

  10. #28266
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hello slowlearner678,

    I'm very confused! You post at 22:02 asking if the area is safe where she is? Then at 22:17 you post that you hand a dream already and would repeat.

    That sounds like a short drive and a short date! Do I have that right?

    Anyway, I was wanting to know how her skills were and what limits there are in place?

    Open menu, Greek, CIM?
    I would be suspicious of this one. I've seen Jodie before and she's been reviewed on this board. This is a new tel#. Lately she's not been doing anything but day times. I answered this latest add about a week ago and got a run around in a place she used to stay at. Saw a few DB's hanging out there and I suspect it was them sending the messages. I am always very careful because I stay protected and ready for the drop at any time and try to avoid conflict and the need to use other force. I suspect this is not Jodie setting up these ads and who ever is giving sketch review you may want to have that poster on your watch list too.

  11. #28265
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her rates? Looks premium I'm afraid. Thanks.
    Yeah she quoted.

    200 sonic rings for a qv.

    300 sonics rings for a hh. I just deleted her off snapchat soon as she said it. LOL no thanks.

  12. #28264
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hello slowlearner678,

    I'm very confused! You post at 22:02 asking if the area is safe where she is? Then at 22:17 you post that you hand a dream already and would repeat.

    That sounds like a short drive and a short date! Do I have that right?

    Anyway, I was wanting to know how her skills were and what limits there are in place?

    Open menu, Greek, CIM?
    I swear I was just going to ask the same thing. It's not even 20 minutes. I'm guessing you were at the door, or no drive at all. Ran in, got to the deed in like 5 minutes, finished and then left. Sounds funky to me.

  13. #28263

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she is close to a 10 in body. Perfect natural breasts, tight stomach, nice ass. She is a 9 in looks. So a real beauty in looks. Service is lacking. Can touch breasts but no 'kissing'. Arghh! I'm a breast guy, so it killed me. No touching the V. She wasn't a cold fish, or rushed but it was like screwing a beautiful blow up doll (so I would think.
    Can you share her rates? Looks premium I'm afraid. Thanks.

  14. #28262

    Jodie Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLearner678  [View Original Post]
    Definitely her in the photos, definitely couldn't last longer than 5 min dreaming with her. Definitely seeing her again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/577145437746
    Hello slowlearner678,

    I'm very confused! You post at 22:02 asking if the area is safe where she is? Then at 22:17 you post that you hand a dream already and would repeat.

    That sounds like a short drive and a short date! Do I have that right?

    Anyway, I was wanting to know how her skills were and what limits there are in place?

    Open menu, Greek, CIM?

  15. #28261
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she is close to a 10 in body. Perfect natural breasts, tight stomach, nice ass. She is a 9 in looks. So a real beauty in looks. Service is lacking. Can touch breasts but no 'kissing'. Arghh! I'm a breast guy, so it killed me. No touching the V. She wasn't a cold fish, or rushed but it was like screwing a beautiful blow up doll (so I would think &#128521.
    She ghosted me earlier today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape