Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 1867 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28284

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I would be suspicious of this one. I've seen Jodie before and she's been reviewed on this board. This is a new tel#. Lately she's not been doing anything but day times. I answered this latest add about a week ago and got a run around in a place she used to stay at. Saw a few DB's hanging out there and I suspect it was them sending the messages. I am always very careful because I stay protected and ready for the drop at any time and try to avoid conflict and the need to use other force. I suspect this is not Jodie setting up these ads and who ever is giving sketch review you may want to have that poster on your watch list too.
    To be clear, this jojo / Jodie is awesome!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/493607972513

    Saw her today, fit, fun, sexy, GFE, but everything covered, looks exactly like her pictures. Does have a dog or two she had to put in the bathroom and a cat in the room. I did see a white DB In a white hoodie hanging around nearby just before and just after, but no interaction or interference. 120 for HHR.

  2. #28283
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This one got me thinking about taking a trip out west. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/420135256721
    I have not, but I saw those pics and had the same thoughts.

  3. #28282

    Overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This one got me thinking about taking a trip out west. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/420135256721
    Saw her back in April / May, she's not that good. She has booty but her pics are filtered. She's a little chubby. She gets tired to easily. Wants you to do all the work. Doesn't do bare, not even oral. She's one of those "don't touch me there or here" type of girls. She'll rush you to. I was there for 15 minutes and already was trying to get me out. She's a joke. She has a boyfriend that she stays with. As I was leaving, he was in his truck on the side of the curb just staring at me as I was leaving. Avoid this chick.

  4. #28281

    Lost her mind

    This on has lost her mind. I reached out to her today and she quoted me $120 for a qv. Unless she has had some work done those pics are filtered.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/214038178268

    Be safe Jax.

  5. #28280

    That booty

    This one got me thinking about taking a trip out west. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/420135256721

  6. #28279
    Quote Originally Posted by LexSmith79  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She is a solid 10. Comms are a little weak. Definitely not GFE with several rules. Google Chelsea Clifton.
    Yes! If you think you may have a problem with ED, see a girl like this and you'll realize that you have no issues at all. Just putting my hands on a body that hot!

  7. #28278

    Barbara

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    This was when she was living out of the trailer on the NS before her move to Collins. Looked a little better then.
    So I've seen her a few times. She is a junkie and a lier. When she was in the ws trailer she was arrested for meth and fentanyl. Spent a couple months on vacation. She has since moved at apartment near Costco. She would set up appointments and have me wait like 30 min. With oh my roommates date is leaving. Oh I got to get. Oh my landlord is here. So I guess I have saved some money. Stay away from her. Oh and her teeth are rotting out.

  8. #28277
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me earlier today.
    Agreed. She is a solid 10. Comms are a little weak. Definitely not GFE with several rules. Google Chelsea Clifton.

  9. #28276
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it she nothing what that pic showed last time I seen her she maybe weighed 90 pounds wet and looked homeless and geeked out save your coins and spend it elsewhere. I doubt you get anywhere with giving a deposit from your hand to the db hand nothing good will come.
    She ripped me off. Did send pics in lieu of meeting without me asking. But did not do as agreed.

  10. #28275

    Anyone Know "Palestinian Princess"?

    Hi.

    Goes by Mia, so I can't search board (too few characters).

    Anyone?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9048952236

  11. #28274

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an open menu? BBBJ / BBFS?
    I saw her on a few different occasions open menu, you kinda have to do all the work or she'll start to complain about her back since she been in a car accident and never gotten it fixed.

  12. #28273

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    Don't do it she nothing what that pic showed last time I seen her she maybe weighed 90 pounds wet and looked homeless and geeked out save your coins and spend it elsewhere. I doubt you get anywhere with giving a deposit from your hand to the db hand nothing good will come.

  13. #28272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    I think we all need to "just say no" to deposits until we break them of the habit.

  14. #28271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Never Dick Stabbed Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871;e6146185
    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    And Never send deposit. That's an automatic dub for her without even putting in work in.

  15. #28270

    Maya- Anybody run into this one?

    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maya.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape