Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 1369 1869 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28255

    Natural

    I am seeking a naturally groomed (unshaved), white provider for a dream. Thicker Bush, the better. Please DM me with any contact info.

    Thanks All.

  2. #28254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by NavGolf95  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Jennifer yesterday. Met off Baymeadows. Dream was real quick, good mic decent donation. Pics are accurate.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/538152649930
    Height / weight accurate? That's a big *****!

  3. #28253

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by NavGolf95  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Jennifer yesterday. Met off Baymeadows. Dream was real quick, good mic decent donation. Pics are accurate.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/538152649930
    Does she have an open menu? BBBJ / BBFS?

  4. #28252
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Has done amateur porn.
    Link by chance?

  5. #28251

    Sophie

    Weird thing is I asked about both and got two verification pics back. Blue haired Nina and the Blonde. Funny thing is the blonde looks almost exactly like her post. But then someone was saying Sophie answered the door when they went to see her. Which is originally why I asked for a verification pic. I can't stand when they plays games with guys and waste your time. Maybe Sophie knows her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    We all sincerely appreciate your insider information. I stand corrected, but for the record, I was referring to post #28124 just 2 weeks ago.

  6. #28250

    Any info on this Funsize?


  7. #28249
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Has done amateur porn.
    Yea, she is close to a 10 in body. Perfect natural breasts, tight stomach, nice ass. She is a 9 in looks. So a real beauty in looks. Service is lacking. Can touch breasts but no 'kissing'. Arghh! I'm a breast guy, so it killed me. No touching the V. She wasn't a cold fish, or rushed but it was like screwing a beautiful blow up doll (so I would think &#128521.

  8. #28248

    Nina. Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/799601884166

    Her pics are very photoshopped and she's about 50-100 lbs larger than the girl in the ad. But it is NOT Sophie. She might be hanging out with Sophie. But the girl in the ad is real. Just a lot bigger.
    We all sincerely appreciate your insider information. I stand corrected, but for the record, I was referring to post #28124 just 2 weeks ago.

  9. #28247

    Nina is not Sophie

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/799601884166

    Her pics are very photoshopped and she's about 50-100 lbs larger than the girl in the ad. But it is NOT Sophie. She might be hanging out with Sophie. But the girl in the ad is real. Just a lot bigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMonger904  [View Original Post]
    Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?

    Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?

  10. #28246

    Jennifer

    Had a dream about Jennifer yesterday. Met off Baymeadows. Dream was real quick, good mic decent donation. Pics are accurate.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/538152649930

  11. #28245
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnipaMan  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reviews but I'm sure they're out there. Anyone seen her before?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/782480407405
    A lot of guys like her. She does mostly car dates I believe last I heard in the Arlington area. I think she has a place however. I've seen her a few times. I've heard ravings about her head game but. Ehh she was okay I guess. I did go back a few times.

  12. #28244

    Nina is Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMonger904  [View Original Post]
    Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?

    Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?
    Use the search bar at the top of the thread and search the name Sophie.

  13. #28243
    Quote Originally Posted by LilDDennis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have a dream with this beauty yet? Is she real? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/145252485554
    She's real. Has done amateur porn.

  14. #28242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    She's real, legit. Super cute in the face. Used to be a smoking body as well. Not sure where all the weight came from. She has an alright attitude and reasonable skills. No BB on the menu, but BBJ is available, though she'll dodge it when you get close. Typically asks for 200 hh; but will take half that if you catch her when she's needing the clams.
    She's not as big as she looks in the pics. I'd say she's thick but she's not extremely overweight.

  15. #28241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    NS Barbara Barbie

    This was when she was living out of the trailer on the NS before her move to Collins. Looked a little better then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a-160.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape