Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 11227
-
10-03-22 13:39 #7087Regular Member

Posts: 15Met up when she first joined as a fresh 18 yr old. Was up for anything except back door. All bb and CIP. Damage was. 5.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 09:40 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 158Single always ready to mingle
I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.
It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
-
10-03-22 09:28 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 3338I am interested to know a little about your success in the bowl traveling. I do twice a year business trips for a week to major US cities. I did Chicago last, had a great time. I posted on their sugar thread if you'd like details. I am 60's. Still hitting 20 year old. Happily.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 09:24 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 300I generally only seek abroad. So when I go, I set up marathons. Like 3-5 days of a different girl each, and I want my moneys worth. I'm mid forties.
But the truth is by day 3 my excitement levels only reach a 7 and I need to tell myself I'm doing this for the memories and because once I get back on the plane I cannot anymore.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 16:30 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 340Easy. It's called Viagra
I'm 56 and I work 55 hours a week as Pricilla's asst at the fish market.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Always have no trouble going back to back days with the little 100 mg blue bird.
Although, in truth, by the second or third day, my load is like a. 22 caliber pistol shot. That is a sad truth. And, I'm on TRT.
-
10-02-22 15:58 #7082Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Notional
Penis exhaustion is one of the symptoms of delusional disorder in dsm 5. If this posting continues for a month it us confirmed.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 15:12 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 1041Need a rest.
Fuck a baby on Friday, fuck the wife on Saturday, fuck another baby on Sunday.
My dick needs a rest now.
I don't know you guys in your 50's and 60's still doing fuck-athons. I am in my mid 40's and can barely catch up.
-
10-01-22 18:11 #7080Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Prepaid cards work for Seeking Arrangement?
Anybody know any prepaid cards that work on SA membership? Recent success? Help would be appreciated.
-
09-30-22 02:20 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 5603Should have tipped her a $ for good service ?
Originally Posted by AGuyInSocal
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 21:13 #7078Regular Member

Posts: 22Just took her to dinner and we slept together afterwards. Easy.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:00 #7077Senior Member

Posts: 489So just dinner or was there more?
Originally Posted by AGuyInSocal
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 16:12 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 178Pretty sure I met the dark hair one at ktown karaoke. Fun times mentioned take out but haven't met outside.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 14:09 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 3338I have been in contact w / one of them. Probably jade, if that's the brunette. They really just want to be taken to dinner and paid to eat. Like a lot of these girls who don't think that they are 'pro's, they would only entertain obviously ridiculous FC offers, like maybe 1 or 2 K per girl, but they aren't for low rollers like me. The most I have ever ever done, w / someone I'd been seeing for some time, was 600.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 12:22 #7074Banned Member

Posts: 1258Double trouble for sure!
These two are a smokeshow!! Jade and Chloe the dynamic duo looking for a third to join the party. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-e9a6594177e1.
Anyone partake and enjoy them? Details please?
-
09-29-22 09:13 #7073Regular Member

Posts: 22AlanaaMariee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f5994bfcfb05
Dinner didn't even talk ppm.
No BBFS as she's not on Bc.











Reply With Quote





