Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 750 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 11237
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy3617  [View Original Post]
    It will be definitely a no. I kinda hinted if anything more than just hanging out, she turned it down. She mentioned not even holding hands or kiss.
    Thanks again. Yeah, definitely a big NO for me. Pay to meet her for no action, and not even holding hand or kiss, yikes. I guess she can try but I'll save my money for someone else.

  2. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see pictures! .
    Pictures are always welcome. Just be sure its someone that if contacted by another member that they will not be offended in any way if made aware of such posting. This unfortunately happened to me once and it ruined it for me with a very nice girl I was seeing. So just be aware.

  3. #7065
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Well 2016 is nice.

    How about September 2022? This Einstein just banged his regular SB last week in the usual FC. Just turned 19 years old.

    Drop dead gorgeous, looks like a Miss Teen USA contestant. You guys want to see pictures of her naked body? Will blow your minds LOL.
    I'd love to see pictures! .

  4. #7064

    Nothing more than platonic.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, that's steep for just dinner and hanging out. Did she mentioned her ppm with actions?

    I don't mind paying her for higher ppm but my rule is no action no ppm. If she is only platonic, it's a big no for me. I contacted her on IG as well but no response yet.

    Thanks for the feedback.
    It will be definitely a no. I kinda hinted if anything more than just hanging out, she turned it down. She mentioned not even holding hands or kiss.

  5. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa
    Never messaged her but at least she's not shy about saying she is overpriced.

  6. #7062

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa

  7. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-5e820c85f845

    Wants 800 to meet. Won't do much in return.
    Talked to her a bit on SA. Got her number and she quoted me 1 k for anything I wanted. LOL gps.

  8. #7060
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy3617  [View Original Post]
    She asked for 500 ppm but that is just to take her out to dinner and hanging out. She will not allow any actions.
    Oh wow, that's steep for just dinner and hanging out. Did she mentioned her ppm with actions?

    I don't mind paying her for higher ppm but my rule is no action no ppm. If she is only platonic, it's a big no for me. I contacted her on IG as well but no response yet.

    Thanks for the feedback.

  9. #7059

    No fc

    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    I have been following her IG for a while and I notice her picture while browsing SA. She looks so hot and I can make exception to pay higher for her, LOL.

    Anyone met her before? If you do, I am curious what her PPM would cost. I hope I can still afford her. .

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8657b041a75b

    Thank you.
    She asked for 500 ppm but that is just to take her out to dinner and hanging out. She will not allow any actions.

  10. #7058

    More GPS

    It just used to be that these girls would say they're worth a lot. Now they're acting like they have other alternatives. Here are some of the most delusional I've run into recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-b076c8d49931

    Had a good conversation so offered to take her out to drinks before heading to the fc. Says she's used to being treated like a princess and has expensive taste. Already a red flag. Talks about how she's in a desperate financial situation but then says that in order to meet up she needs to be taken to a nice place.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-5e820c85f845

    Wants 800 to meet. Won't do much in return.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-06bb026e7d8b

    Wants 1 k+ per meet. Countered with 5 since we were having a good conversation. Says she could make that much in a few minutes day trading. Told her she should do that full time instead of looking for 1 k ppm then.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-d3a149f84402

    Also wants 1 k+ per meet.

  11. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    One pic, 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    For all you Einsteins who have been PMing me for her #, think about it. She gave me this pic 6 years ago, and it was from her 20's (a decade earlier)
    Well 2016 is nice.

    How about September 2022? This Einstein just banged his regular SB last week in the usual FC. Just turned 19 years old.

    Drop dead gorgeous, looks like a Miss Teen USA contestant. You guys want to see pictures of her naked body? Will blow your minds LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hhjwXTcBRxhc3KaZSf8aemye.jpg‎  

  12. #7056

    Deluded

    This is a profile I would never contact. She lists herself as slim, and has a butt like that? And she's giving the finger in her profile photo. The only HG cardinal sin she doesn't have is a septum piercing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-09d8088e9140

  13. #7055

    Snow Angel

    I have been following her IG for a while and I notice her picture while browsing SA. She looks so hot and I can make exception to pay higher for her, LOL.

    Anyone met her before? If you do, I am curious what her PPM would cost. I hope I can still afford her. .

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8657b041a75b

    Thank you.

  14. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    One pic, 2016.
    For all you Einsteins who have been PMing me for her #, think about it. She gave me this pic 6 years ago, and it was from her 20's (a decade earlier). She isn't that now, she isn't on SA, she isn't a SB, she isn't my SB. I am not her pimp, nor some kind of barnyard animal. Who would give out the # of an ex who they have a friendship with to some anonymous guy from a website? Really?

    My best sugar relationships, those that lasted and were 'real', the girls didn't continue as SBs after we split up. Well, at least they aren't on SA.

  15. #7053

    One pic, 2016

    One pic, 2016.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KimberCox.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape