Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 11219
-
10-02-22 15:12 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 1041Need a rest.
Fuck a baby on Friday, fuck the wife on Saturday, fuck another baby on Sunday.
My dick needs a rest now.
I don't know you guys in your 50's and 60's still doing fuck-athons. I am in my mid 40's and can barely catch up.
-
10-01-22 18:11 #7078Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Prepaid cards work for Seeking Arrangement?
Anybody know any prepaid cards that work on SA membership? Recent success? Help would be appreciated.
-
09-30-22 02:20 #7077Senior Member

Posts: 5603Should have tipped her a $ for good service ?
Originally Posted by AGuyInSocal
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 21:13 #7076Regular Member

Posts: 22Just took her to dinner and we slept together afterwards. Easy.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:00 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 489So just dinner or was there more?
Originally Posted by AGuyInSocal
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 16:12 #7074Senior Member

Posts: 178Pretty sure I met the dark hair one at ktown karaoke. Fun times mentioned take out but haven't met outside.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 14:09 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 3338I have been in contact w / one of them. Probably jade, if that's the brunette. They really just want to be taken to dinner and paid to eat. Like a lot of these girls who don't think that they are 'pro's, they would only entertain obviously ridiculous FC offers, like maybe 1 or 2 K per girl, but they aren't for low rollers like me. The most I have ever ever done, w / someone I'd been seeing for some time, was 600.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 12:22 #7072Banned Member

Posts: 1258Double trouble for sure!
These two are a smokeshow!! Jade and Chloe the dynamic duo looking for a third to join the party. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-e9a6594177e1.
Anyone partake and enjoy them? Details please?
-
09-29-22 09:13 #7071Regular Member

Posts: 22AlanaaMariee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f5994bfcfb05
Dinner didn't even talk ppm.
No BBFS as she's not on Bc.
-
09-26-22 18:47 #7070Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Miss
I think I made my point here on the non pro mixed girls.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 16:34 #7069Senior Member

Posts: 5603Its god given. And it's true that once you get sucked in to it you really don't want to get out. Definitely more delectable than tuna & mayo.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 07:50 #7068Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hawking
Her knowledge of black hole radiation is preternatural are you sure she has not been a nonpro in your fc she looks like church girl.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 02:09 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 5603That girl would work for me just fine. But no it was someone a bit fresher at the time.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 23:37 #7066Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Usc physics major
I think I have seen her on seeking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tBXhEy5P2M&t=4s.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 22:47 #7065Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks again. Yeah, definitely a big NO for me. Pay to meet her for no action, and not even holding hand or kiss, yikes. I guess she can try but I'll save my money for someone else.
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






