Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17392

    Do a little work

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    So where do I find this Sophie I see on skip the game or erotic monkey or some other website thank you

    .
    All you need to do is search Sophia or Sofia on this thread and you will get the information.

    Ok I realize some people need extra help. Go to STG. Search Dayton for Latina or Sofia and you will find her ad. She is a nice girl and will treat you very good. Be good to her.

  2. #17391

    Search the Columbus forum

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/464440122975

    Anything on her? She posts often and I've thought about seeing her but something seems off for some reason.
    Search the Columbus forum for Forti or Cucumber. You will find lots of information about her.

  3. #17390

    Sophia Rose a go

    Nice visit with Sofia Rose the other day. Easy comms and set up. Easy enough verification process. $$. 5 f / hh. Decent incall / nice hotel. Would repeat.

    She's in her mid 30's, good BBBJ down for CIM although I had other plans.

    YMMV.

    Max.

  4. #17389

    Legit?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/464440122975

    Anything on her? She posts often and I've thought about seeing her but something seems off for some reason.

  5. #17388

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    I have a few times a couple of years ago. She is batshit crazy but nice. Got to be pushing 60 though. Lotta myles on that horse. Amirite??
    Agree with Taco, saw her few years ago, never went back. After a couple if weeks would get text me asking if I needed her. Can't remember donations.

  6. #17387

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    I have a few times a couple of years ago. She is batshit crazy but nice. Got to be pushing 60 though. Lotta myles on that horse. Amirite??
    Thanks. Not sure exactly what you meant with that last sentence. But thanks for getting back to me.

  7. #17386

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Rachael myles from erotic monkey thanks if can help. PM me if you don't want to post to the public.
    I have a few times a couple of years ago. She is batshit crazy but nice. Got to be pushing 60 though. Lotta myles on that horse. Amirite??

  8. #17385

    Rachael myles

    Has anyone had a dream with Rachael myles from erotic monkey thanks if can help. PM me if you don't want to post to the public.

  9. #17384
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #17383

    Link please

    Please share link as there are multiple Sophia's.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BinRound  [View Original Post]
    No contact problems, I was upfront, she is lovely and smooth and a nice talker. If you've ever been complimented on your oral skills see her but if you've ever been pushed away don't. Very responsive. Nice CFS and I was kaput. No problems at all, no issues, some LFK to start and that was it. BBBJ was fine but literally only for a min as I had other plans.

  11. #17382

    Sofia

    So where do I find this Sophie I see on skip the game or erotic monkey or some other website thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BinRound  [View Original Post]
    No contact problems, I was upfront, she is lovely and smooth and a nice talker. If you've ever been complimented on your oral skills see her but if you've ever been pushed away don't. Very responsive. Nice CFS and I was kaput. No problems at all, no issues, some LFK to start and that was it. BBBJ was fine but literally only for a min as I had other plans.
    .

  12. #17381

    Great time with Sofia today

    No contact problems, I was upfront, she is lovely and smooth and a nice talker. If you've ever been complimented on your oral skills see her but if you've ever been pushed away don't. Very responsive. Nice CFS and I was kaput. No problems at all, no issues, some LFK to start and that was it. BBBJ was fine but literally only for a min as I had other plans.

  13. #17380
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's barebacking clients in her snapchat stories. Knowing what some you you stick your dicks in, I think I'm going to pass on her. Too damn bad. She looks hot. Glad I saw that video before I met her today.

    Be safe.

    Taco.
    Same LOL. Although I like the occasional BBFS, I still don't like to see another man all up in there. Made my decision easy to not see her again. Not a great advertising strategy.

  14. #17379

    Lttle Mamma

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find this girl's reviews but I can't remember her name. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/456411159265 Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.
    Either Little Mamma or Littlemamma. She'd been on the east side for several years. I had several rounds of BBBJ and CBJ with her but never further. She did the RV thing in Dayton, and I decided to take a CFS ride. She was sweet to me, generally reactive during sex, and I certainly dropped a load. I have not seen her since she apparently went north.

  15. #17378

    Sofia

    So I posted about Sofia ghosting me then deleted it. Turns out is was a huge mis-communication. We worked it out on snapchat video. I highly recommend you speak to her via snapchat or voice as your appointment time nears, her English is not all the way there, so-to-speak.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape