Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 8267
-
09-29-22 23:46 #4307Regular Member

Posts: 4Priscilla
Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?
She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?
She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.
-
09-29-22 23:35 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 220Attire
It's been awhile since I've been to a strip club. But when I do, I usually wear baggy sweats. Go alone. That way you can be yourself.
.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:18 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 159Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.
Originally Posted by LuckyShorty
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:09 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 198I tried sweat pants, but lack of pockets and a fly was annoying. I do thin dark golf pants, commando, and no belt.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:50 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 379Harmony
Do a search on this thread, someone mentioned her a page or two back. Apparently had fun in VIP.
Originally Posted by AreYouDone
[View Original Post]
I got a dance with her whe she first started, got to suck her perky tits and over the clothes touching down south but nothing else, she suggested more to be had in VIP but I don't do rooms.
-
09-29-22 18:49 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 166I am also a big guy. My go to uniform is sweatpants with no underwear and a Tshirt.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:33 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 39Harmony at pandoras info
Anyone got info on harmony? She was a sexy as hell barista and I've wanted to see her since she started dancing.
-
09-29-22 17:02 #4300Regular Member

Posts: 19Best place for Friday Night Fun?
I'll be in the south end of Seattle for a work thing and was thinking of going to Kittens to celebrate my birthday. I've never visited and I've seen some mixed reviews. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing among Kittens, Pandora's and Playground (also haven't been since name / ownership change). The latter two are closer to home. I don't want to hit up Sugars since that's my regular spot, want to try a new place to me. Where can I get the best bang for my buck and any dancer recommendations?
I definitely want attention in the club.
-
09-29-22 15:03 #4299Regular Member

Posts: 19Best Club to visit on a Friday afternoon / evening?
I'm going to be working in the south end of the city tomorrow and Kittens is on my way. I've never been and have been wanting to visit for a while but I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews here. Looking to have a really good time, since I'm also celebrating my birthday. What would be the best club to do that in? I'm avoiding Sugars since I'm used to the dancers there. I have not been to Playground since the name change, and Pandora's was ok last time I went. I would consider going back to Pandora's if I know who I can have a really good time with on a Friday evening.
-
09-29-22 11:45 #4298Regular Member

Posts: 17Track pants are fine
If you're more comfortable in track pants, get an Adidas track suit, with matching Adidas Samba Classic shoes. For added drip so she'll lick on the tip, finish with a faux gold chain and pinky ring. Can't go wrong with this look and it costs under $250. Fake gold is fine; strippers only care about green. Have fun!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 23:01 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 1544In Kittens, I either wear sweat pants with no underwear or jogging shorts with no underwear. Never had an issue. Don't know about other clubs.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 22:08 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 40Clothing edicate
Hey guys.
I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?
Thank.
-
09-28-22 18:15 #4295I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Hahahaha That sound like me. Big belly, little Wang.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 17:56 #4294Banned Member

Posts: 84All of the women mentioned are very straightforward and nice.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 16:55 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 63Ha ha! Love you guys!
"Overall it was satisfactory experience as I got what I wanted, and faith did good job considering my fat belly and short dick".
The honesty on this board is fantastic. Keep working that hog and make these girls work for it!










Reply With Quote





