The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 552 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 8267
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4292

    Kissing

    Do to a medical condition, mini-me doesn't work correcty enought to do the deed. Have you guys ever run across a dancer that will bacicall make out wil you like a couple of horny teenagers?

  2. #4291

    Entice

    Entice was a tease for sure. Got up halfway through a set of 3 songs during a lap dance and gave me the same kind of excuse. "I'm getting called up, I've got to go. I'll be right back after my stage." Terrible experience. Totally killed the mood starting then stopping with a break and coming back. Didn't bother to clean up after getting sweaty on stage either.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't sound like Entice. She is pretty straightforward.

    I guess she has changed because in the past, she would fuck and suck anyone for 300.

  3. #4290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    Been monitoring pandoras reviews since so long, so decided to give it a try on Thursday, as per suggestions high mileage is on weekdays day shift, so visited the club at 1:30. I was expecting at least 3-4 fellow mongers inside the club based on the reviews and cars outside, but there were none to my surprise, got really spooked by the idea that entire club focus would be on me. Paid 15 $ cover and asked for 25 $ change (my usual move to get attention at other clubs). No one was dancing when I went in, all dancers were at the back. After 5 minutes Luna (old Latina with fake boobs) went on stage, didn't want to waste my change since I know I already got attention as I'm the only one. After her dance Luna came and asked if I want to have fun, said I need time, later faith went on stage (Asian with natural but saggy tits). After the dance asked if I wanted to go back, I asked for her rates and she offered cfs for 300 (you need to elaborate as she doesn't know cfs). I said I need 5 minutes. Meanwhile watching some thin girl dance, faith came and asked if I'm ready I said 10 minutes more, Ava the hottest among there with fake tits and huge ass asked me if I want to go to dance, I mistakenly said I'm interested VIP, she said 200 for HJ and 600 for FS, I tried to bargain for 400, she said not going to happen and left saying ATB. Then Monse entered for whom I was dying to see, to my surprise she wasn't so attractive and all my excitement hit floor. Faith came and asked if I'm ready at which point I was a bit frustrated but I cannot find any other attractive alternative so went for it, took me back asked me to lower jeans and put a condom on my P. Started BJ for 2 minutes with condom on and occasional HJ (okayish). Then asked me if I'm ready, I said yes and then she came on top and started grinding non stop with full force, I was kissing her body and sucking her hard nipples while she was riding me. I wanted to go long so I was trying to slow her down but she went on riding nonstop. I popped in 6-8 minutes, gave me a tissue and took the trash, I paid her 300 and left, she said that she's sure that I'm going to see her again to which I just smiled and left the club. Overall it was satisfactory experience as I got what I wanted, and faith did good job considering my fat belly and short dick, but it would be better if the girl was a bit more attractive. I might try other options at kittens or Lola at sugars.
    Faith can ride a dick, that is for sure.

  4. #4289

    Afternoon delight with Faith.

    Been monitoring pandoras reviews since so long, so decided to give it a try on Thursday, as per suggestions high mileage is on weekdays day shift, so visited the club at 1:30. I was expecting at least 3-4 fellow mongers inside the club based on the reviews and cars outside, but there were none to my surprise, got really spooked by the idea that entire club focus would be on me. Paid 15 $ cover and asked for 25 $ change (my usual move to get attention at other clubs). No one was dancing when I went in, all dancers were at the back. After 5 minutes Luna (old Latina with fake boobs) went on stage, didn't want to waste my change since I know I already got attention as I'm the only one. After her dance Luna came and asked if I want to have fun, said I need time, later faith went on stage (Asian with natural but saggy tits). After the dance asked if I wanted to go back, I asked for her rates and she offered cfs for 300 (you need to elaborate as she doesn't know cfs). I said I need 5 minutes. Meanwhile watching some thin girl dance, faith came and asked if I'm ready I said 10 minutes more, Ava the hottest among there with fake tits and huge ass asked me if I want to go to dance, I mistakenly said I'm interested VIP, she said 200 for HJ and 600 for FS, I tried to bargain for 400, she said not going to happen and left saying ATB. Then Monse entered for whom I was dying to see, to my surprise she wasn't so attractive and all my excitement hit floor. Faith came and asked if I'm ready at which point I was a bit frustrated but I cannot find any other attractive alternative so went for it, took me back asked me to lower jeans and put a condom on my P. Started BJ for 2 minutes with condom on and occasional HJ (okayish). Then asked me if I'm ready, I said yes and then she came on top and started grinding non stop with full force, I was kissing her body and sucking her hard nipples while she was riding me. I wanted to go long so I was trying to slow her down but she went on riding nonstop. I popped in 6-8 minutes, gave me a tissue and took the trash, I paid her 300 and left, she said that she's sure that I'm going to see her again to which I just smiled and left the club. Overall it was satisfactory experience as I got what I wanted, and faith did good job considering my fat belly and short dick, but it would be better if the girl was a bit more attractive. I might try other options at kittens or Lola at sugars.

  5. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunSinha336  [View Original Post]
    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.
    Sounds like miscommunication.

    The room charge is $70 for 15 minutes. It used to be lower but increased several weeks ago. When her name was called that was the DJ saying her time was up.

  6. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Yeah unlike AMPs, money is paid to the dancer at the end. Sucks that happened to you. I've seen that dancer around, she's been dancing way before the covid era, but she's not my type. But now I know to avoid her like the plague.

    Was the DJ actually calling for her? Usually when they get a room they have a timer and the DJ will announce when time is up. You paid for a half hour and got less than 10 minutes.
    I didn't hear the DJ calling her name. I could have missed it in all the awkwardness I was dealing with. But I was definitely in the room for less than 15 minutes.

    I'm wondering what made her to rip me off. She started with $500 tip + room charge, I got her down to $300 in total, as it seemed decent price 1/2 hr based on the reviews here. Did I bargain too aggressively?

    I'd still love to try Monse / Anya. Do other girls make an effort to hide from camera or is the service more open like in the AMPs. I remember reading that cameras are there just for the show but didn't call her out as I wasn't sure.

  7. #4286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunSinha336  [View Original Post]
    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.
    Yeah unlike AMPs, money is paid to the dancer at the end. Sucks that happened to you. I've seen that dancer around, she's been dancing way before the covid era, but she's not my type. But now I know to avoid her like the plague.

    Was the DJ actually calling for her? Usually when they get a room they have a timer and the DJ will announce when time is up. You paid for a half hour and got less than 10 minutes.

  8. #4285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunSinha336  [View Original Post]
    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.
    That doesn't sound like Entice. She is pretty straightforward.

    I guess she has changed because in the past, she would fuck and suck anyone for 300.

  9. #4284

    Got ripped off at Pandora's. Avoid Entice at all costs

    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.

  10. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
    FR? How much did that set you back? Did you have to do a 30 min?

  11. #4282

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
    She let you go raw?

  12. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    The upper left corner Pandoras Logo. Stories go back 24 hours. Yesterday / Thursday they posted it two different shifts.
    Got it. Thanks.

  13. #4280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
    I read somewhere that her price is $100 per song for a HJ. How much she set you back for the VIP?

  14. #4279

    Harmony at Pandoras

    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.

  15. #4278
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Sunday

    I stop by pandora today.

    It like a fuck factory. Monse busy today. So I pick Anya. She lube up my Wang. Soft jerk meaning in my ear. She put cover on me. Ride me. I bust fast. HAHA.

    She sexy white woman.

    I stay and watch monse bang 3 more guys. I then get CBJ from black girl name cream. She good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape