Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26702
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Someone was asking for her digits, did she get back into the game? If she did, dang I missed it! Anyone has her digits though?She looking good in the mugshot though, healthy skin tone and nice hair."#1 DISOBEDIENCE/RESISTANCE OF AN OFFICER OF THE COURT, ETC." Why do they keep putting "male" in her file though? Wtf?
    Was also charged with possession.

  2. #26701

    321 Girl Monica

    Not worth it. Very mechanical, non-GFE. Banana tits. She is 4 month Pregnant, everything covered. One positive is that her face is prettier in person than in the pics. I know the ad has her face blurred but you can zoom in on the mirror. Also with all these 321 girls I always ask for a pic and get an unblurred one that is not in the ad on eros.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4823320.htm?cat=1

    Will not repeat.

  3. #26700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was wondering if any one has seen these two? Their pics and post seem real. Any one have any input?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34978781
    Looks fake never like ads with too much nudity. Gives off fake vibes but never know. Be safe.

  4. #26699
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy717  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her last year off Brook Rd. She is good to go! Real sweet young lady and she aims to please. Will even offer you some gummies LOL.
    She's awesome, very accommodating and great personality!

  5. #26698
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Jb

    It is JB, she sent me a confirmation video last night.

  6. #26697

    Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Taryn got locked up again.
    Someone was asking for her digits, did she get back into the game? If she did, dang I missed it! Anyone has her digits though?
    She looking good in the mugshot though, healthy skin tone and nice hair.
    "#1 DISOBEDIENCE/RESISTANCE OF AN OFFICER OF THE COURT, ETC."
    Why do they keep putting "male" in her file though? Wtf?

  7. #26696
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Meechie

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberrg  [View Original Post]
    This young lady looks super cute to me in her pictures? Anybody know about her?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...a/682787905160
    She's in Hopewell, a little skeptical.

  8. #26695
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    She working out of a private residence?
    No she is in a hotel off Bells Road.

  9. #26694

    Meechie?

    This young lady looks super cute to me in her pictures? Anybody know about her?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...a/682787905160

  10. #26693

    Real?

    Love to know if anyone takes the plunge. No donation listed, guessing if she's real $700 -$1,000.

    To rich for my blood? Never know.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4159842.htm?cat=1

  11. #26692

    2 for the price of one

    Hello,

    I was wondering if any one has seen these two? Their pics and post seem real. Any one have any input?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34978781

  12. #26691

    Introduction

    Hello,

    I'm new here. I have an issue with something that was posted on the board, but so that I don't sound like a whiny baby, [Deleted by Admin]

    Then don't act like a whiny fucking baby

    Just a thought,

    A2

  13. #26690

    Chunky

    I'm looking for a clean chunky caucasian provider. Thanks in advance.

  14. #26689
    Quote Originally Posted by Papee29  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her last year off Brook Rd. She is good to go! Real sweet young lady and she aims to please. Will even offer you some gummies LOL.

  15. #26688

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    What a WOMAN, my god she looks fucking great for her age. Those legs and ass, cool fucking chick to talk too. She aims to please, takes direction well. She reminds me of Lynn a lot. Date was great from start to finish. Started off with a bobby and boy does she enjoy sucking dick, after putting a few fingers inside her I knew she was ready for the main course. Started with mish and I had to end in doggy. Like I said she has a great ass for her age. She is a champ for taking it all in, I saw her leg shaking and new she was fucking enjoying it. Gave her a nice facial to end the date, her only think was to make sure it doesn't get in her hair (she has some of the longest hair I have ever seen in awhile) Make sure you pull on her hair she enjoys that shit. She cleaned me off and we chatted for awhile and got dressed and left. Boy will I be seeing her again. Our Qv visit end up turning into a HHR but it was worth it.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/772611331973
    She working out of a private residence?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape