Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was wondering if any one has seen these two? Their pics and post seem real. Any one have any input?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34978781
    Looks fake never like ads with too much nudity. Gives off fake vibes but never know. Be safe.

  2. #26699
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy717  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her last year off Brook Rd. She is good to go! Real sweet young lady and she aims to please. Will even offer you some gummies LOL.
    She's awesome, very accommodating and great personality!

  3. #26698
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Jb

    It is JB, she sent me a confirmation video last night.

  4. #26697

    Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Taryn got locked up again.
    Someone was asking for her digits, did she get back into the game? If she did, dang I missed it! Anyone has her digits though?
    She looking good in the mugshot though, healthy skin tone and nice hair.
    "#1 DISOBEDIENCE/RESISTANCE OF AN OFFICER OF THE COURT, ETC."
    Why do they keep putting "male" in her file though? Wtf?

  5. #26696
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Meechie

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberrg  [View Original Post]
    This young lady looks super cute to me in her pictures? Anybody know about her?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...a/682787905160
    She's in Hopewell, a little skeptical.

  6. #26695
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    She working out of a private residence?
    No she is in a hotel off Bells Road.

  7. #26694

    Meechie?

    This young lady looks super cute to me in her pictures? Anybody know about her?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...a/682787905160

  8. #26693

    Real?

    Love to know if anyone takes the plunge. No donation listed, guessing if she's real $700 -$1,000.

    To rich for my blood? Never know.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4159842.htm?cat=1

  9. #26692

    2 for the price of one

    Hello,

    I was wondering if any one has seen these two? Their pics and post seem real. Any one have any input?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34978781

  10. #26691

    Introduction

    Hello,

    I'm new here. I have an issue with something that was posted on the board, but so that I don't sound like a whiny baby, [Deleted by Admin]

    Then don't act like a whiny fucking baby

    Just a thought,

    A2

  11. #26690

    Chunky

    I'm looking for a clean chunky caucasian provider. Thanks in advance.

  12. #26689
    Quote Originally Posted by Papee29  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her last year off Brook Rd. She is good to go! Real sweet young lady and she aims to please. Will even offer you some gummies LOL.

  13. #26688

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    What a WOMAN, my god she looks fucking great for her age. Those legs and ass, cool fucking chick to talk too. She aims to please, takes direction well. She reminds me of Lynn a lot. Date was great from start to finish. Started off with a bobby and boy does she enjoy sucking dick, after putting a few fingers inside her I knew she was ready for the main course. Started with mish and I had to end in doggy. Like I said she has a great ass for her age. She is a champ for taking it all in, I saw her leg shaking and new she was fucking enjoying it. Gave her a nice facial to end the date, her only think was to make sure it doesn't get in her hair (she has some of the longest hair I have ever seen in awhile) Make sure you pull on her hair she enjoys that shit. She cleaned me off and we chatted for awhile and got dressed and left. Boy will I be seeing her again. Our Qv visit end up turning into a HHR but it was worth it.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/772611331973
    She working out of a private residence?

  14. #26687
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Queen Sheba


  15. #26686
    I forgot to report about this girl, and when I remembered she had left town. Looks like she's back again https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/805742757094.

    I saw this girl a few weeks at her incall in a convenient hotel towards the West End, same place Dakota was at. She may have switched locations this time though. Photos are pretty filtered but she is the girl in the pics. Short, cute, looks more like mid or late 20's. She has this look of some of my friends that are Dominican / Puerto Rican even though she says she's black. She had a sweet disposition, worked to please and seemed to have a good time doing it. Laid her down on the bed and ate her out. She did only covered services, but after dining I was ready to strap up and sample the head. CBJ was good but a little mechanical for a lack of a better term. The real fun was when we got to fucking. She got into it and we rotated through a few different positions before I finished. I enjoyed the experience and the price was right, but I myself prefer more GFE experiences so I'm unsure if I would repeat. That is not a knock on her service though as it's just an issue of preference. She shared the room with another provider friend when I first visited and offered duos, but I don't know if that's the case this time too or not. Rate was 150 hhr / 200 hr and she does QVs but I cannot attest to whether the rates remain the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape