Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1586

    Ophelia

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    The Sex Machine Ophelia comes back from retirement and starts from 9/30 at DS.

    https://www.discreetstory.com/ophelia

    Eat your wheats and exercise.
    Ophelia - 2011-2013.

    Also Danielle - 2013- 2015/16'.

    Then Flower (CA) - 2016-2019.

  2. #1585

    JJ Club

    Yeah I've been catfished a few times at JJ Club. Can't say it's all bad though. Suzie is there. Siena did one tour there. I do think the quality was better when it was Club VIP.

  3. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by WillGuyMar  [View Original Post]
    Some here don't like the location. It is a bit awkward parking and walking into the apartment complex. I don't mind it because it's more convenient than the other agencies. That area is just right for me. Tyson's is more of a haul. No, the pics are never the actual girls, BUT my experience has always been a great one. There have been some complaints here about the girls being heavier than advertised. Not my experience, but to be cautious, I pick the smallest girl they have by weight. Has served me well so far. I've seen them twice and those times were an all-out feast of sexy hotness. I may hit them up again soon.
    I saw Maisie was there, she was a good time in LA, looks like she is gone. Too bad. I was kinda interested in Jisoo and the girls at moon palace, all the other girls seem to rebrands / transplants from LA.

    For Bella at Jjclubs, little inside knowledge, everything is on the menu, ev-er-why-thing, just got to ask.

  4. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Their location sucks for one and their girls are never the girls in the picture. Very heavily photoshopped.
    Ahh, thanks for the heads up.

  5. #1582

    MP threesome

    Anyone dabble with the threesome option with maka and marry? Intel please!

  6. #1581

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Rarely see anyone with such high reviews, but dang last review 10 yrs ago?

    Have you seen her before? 10 yrs ago?
    She must be in her late 40's.

  7. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHairFox  [View Original Post]
    Coming to visit family. Looking at some of your offerings in Nova, and luckily, I'm verified from a couple orgs because of being from LA. I'm going thru reading but how come I never hear mention from JJ Clubs? Their girls all fake?
    Some here don't like the location. It is a bit awkward parking and walking into the apartment complex. I don't mind it because it's more convenient than the other agencies. That area is just right for me. Tyson's is more of a haul. No, the pics are never the actual girls, BUT my experience has always been a great one. There have been some complaints here about the girls being heavier than advertised. Not my experience, but to be cautious, I pick the smallest girl they have by weight. Has served me well so far. I've seen them twice and those times were an all-out feast of sexy hotness. I may hit them up again soon.

  8. #1579
    Rarely see anyone with such high reviews, but dang last review 10 yrs ago?

    Have you seen her before? 10 yrs ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    The Sex Machine Ophelia comes back from retirement and starts from 9/30 at DS.

    https://www.discreetstory.com/ophelia

    Eat your wheats and exercise.

  9. #1578
    Their location sucks for one and their girls are never the girls in the picture. Very heavily photoshopped.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHairFox  [View Original Post]
    Coming to visit family. Looking at some of your offerings in Nova, and luckily, I'm verified from a couple orgs because of being from LA. I'm going thru reading but how come I never hear mention from JJ Clubs? Their girls all fake?

  10. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    The Sex Machine Ophelia comes back from retirement and starts from 9/30 at DS.

    https://www.discreetstory.com/ophelia

    Eat your wheats and exercise.
    She was out of the game for 10 years?

  11. #1576

    Look at her TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    The Sex Machine Ophelia comes back from retirement and starts from 9/30 at DS.

    https://www.discreetstory.com/ophelia

    Eat your wheats and exercise.
    Dude, the TER profile listed for her has its last review in. 2013.

    How old was she back then?

  12. #1575

    WOW- the "sex machine. Ophelia" comes back.

    The Sex Machine Ophelia comes back from retirement and starts from 9/30 at DS.

    https://www.discreetstory.com/ophelia

    Eat your wheats and exercise.

  13. #1574

    JJ Clubs, why no mention?

    Coming to visit family. Looking at some of your offerings in Nova, and luckily, I'm verified from a couple orgs because of being from LA. I'm going thru reading but how come I never hear mention from JJ Clubs? Their girls all fake?

  14. #1573
    Not listed here: https://www.moonpalace.club/.

    And don't want to call them everyday for password of the new site.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she leaves tomorrow. Very sweet and gives primo attention!

  15. #1572
    They will also raise the price per demand. Where is the location in Fairfax? (approx) I don't like to travel too far, and I am in Centreville, close to Manassas.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. It seems they already see the strong needs here and increase from 2 girls to 3 or 4 now. Though it's the newest, SAG is doing good so far. Even team B is great enough I would say, like Madison, Victoria and Yura, all very nice. Can't wait to see their next rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape