Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 12191
-
09-29-22 08:36 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 1017Ophelia
Ophelia - 2011-2013.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
Also Danielle - 2013- 2015/16'.
Then Flower (CA) - 2016-2019.
-
09-28-22 23:16 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 88JJ Club
Yeah I've been catfished a few times at JJ Club. Can't say it's all bad though. Suzie is there. Siena did one tour there. I do think the quality was better when it was Club VIP.
-
09-28-22 22:17 #1584Regular Member

Posts: 23I saw Maisie was there, she was a good time in LA, looks like she is gone. Too bad. I was kinda interested in Jisoo and the girls at moon palace, all the other girls seem to rebrands / transplants from LA.
Originally Posted by WillGuyMar
[View Original Post]
For Bella at Jjclubs, little inside knowledge, everything is on the menu, ev-er-why-thing, just got to ask.
-
09-28-22 22:08 #1583Regular Member

Posts: 23Ahh, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 20:41 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 145MP threesome
Anyone dabble with the threesome option with maka and marry? Intel please!
-
09-28-22 20:22 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 176Gilf
She must be in her late 40's.
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 19:55 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 76Some here don't like the location. It is a bit awkward parking and walking into the apartment complex. I don't mind it because it's more convenient than the other agencies. That area is just right for me. Tyson's is more of a haul. No, the pics are never the actual girls, BUT my experience has always been a great one. There have been some complaints here about the girls being heavier than advertised. Not my experience, but to be cautious, I pick the smallest girl they have by weight. Has served me well so far. I've seen them twice and those times were an all-out feast of sexy hotness. I may hit them up again soon.
Originally Posted by SilverHairFox
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 18:00 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 74Rarely see anyone with such high reviews, but dang last review 10 yrs ago?
Have you seen her before? 10 yrs ago?
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 17:57 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 74Their location sucks for one and their girls are never the girls in the picture. Very heavily photoshopped.
Originally Posted by SilverHairFox
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 17:17 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 26She was out of the game for 10 years?
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 17:08 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 293Look at her TER
Dude, the TER profile listed for her has its last review in. 2013.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
How old was she back then?
-
09-28-22 15:02 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 1017WOW- the "sex machine. Ophelia" comes back.
The Sex Machine Ophelia comes back from retirement and starts from 9/30 at DS.
https://www.discreetstory.com/ophelia
Eat your wheats and exercise.
-
09-28-22 11:12 #1574Regular Member

Posts: 23JJ Clubs, why no mention?
Coming to visit family. Looking at some of your offerings in Nova, and luckily, I'm verified from a couple orgs because of being from LA. I'm going thru reading but how come I never hear mention from JJ Clubs? Their girls all fake?
-
09-27-22 20:06 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 101Not listed here: https://www.moonpalace.club/.
And don't want to call them everyday for password of the new site.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 20:04 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 101They will also raise the price per demand. Where is the location in Fairfax? (approx) I don't like to travel too far, and I am in Centreville, close to Manassas.
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





