Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 11028
-
09-28-22 11:10 #6078Senior Member

Posts: 603I'm a sucke for big tits on a trashy gal. Scan the pages here as I remember at least one review that was not flattering.
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 10:44 #6077Senior Member

Posts: 50Has anyone seen this chick. I've seen her on TNA and STG. Tempted to give a go. Feedback is appreciated.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/207940115039
-
09-28-22 08:26 #6076Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone here have experience with Indian girls?
I am curious to have sex with an Indian girl. Do any of the member have some legit profile please do share. Thanks.
-
09-28-22 01:45 #6075Regular Member

Posts: 4Saw Natalie because I had to man after seeing that picture. Quoted 600/ hr. Negotiated 400 for 1/2 hr. Went in. It was not the same girl. She was pretty although but not as the one in the pic. She is Ukrainian, nice man mades and a fantastic body. Light kissing, lots of DATY, ok CBJ, and finished missionary. Chatted for a while and a bath (alone). Overall, She is beautiful and friendly and had a good experience.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 23:59 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 265Does she have limitations on positions? Read something about her having back issues.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 23:35 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 110Nice! You got a bbcip finish, good on you. I'll give it a go next time!
Originally Posted by Mexisea
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 22:51 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 166I am probably going to try and see her this week.
.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 18:28 #6071Regular Member

Posts: 1Way over priced
I seen this 18 year old from Olympia, stg BBBJ BBFS creampie, everything for 100 for almost a hour.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 13:40 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 159Natalie looks smoking hot. I've had two encounters with Eros girls. Pics are glammed up so can be a surprise. In one case, it was a totally different girls than the pic. She explained the other girl got sick so she filled in. Not as hot but got the job done. The other girl, Amelia, was European. Close to pic. Minimal English but didn't need to. Bit mechanical but still a solid ride and finale. Eros are pricey but YOLO so grab from the top shelf.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 12:54 #6069Regular Member

Posts: 2Had a meet with her once last minute I might have setup with her after she took a couple shots or something but she was definitely a little lit ended up doing BBBJ to start and finished with bbcgcip. I think she's YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 12:48 #6068Regular Member

Posts: 2Had a meet with her once last minute I might have setup with her after she took a couple shots or something but she was definitely a little lit ended up doing BBBJ to start and finished with bbcgcip. I think she's YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 22:45 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 110From just looking at her pics, I thought she would be a lot cuter is all. But it wasn't a mood killer, LOL! Yes BBBJ available.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
09-26-22 20:22 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 208Whats up with her face? Two noses? LOL.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
What about BBBJ availability?
-
09-26-22 20:03 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 186IvyLee
I was going to be nearby for an errand and had time to kill so I gave her a whirl. I would concur that she is quirky, but not in an offensive way. She's chatty and, well to be honest, I didn't care about 99.99% of what she had to say.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
That said here's my review:
Face: 3 out of 5. She's not pretty, but not ugly either.
Body: 2. 5 out of 5. She's a bigger girl, more than "a little extra" but definitely not a BBW. Her best assets are her tits and her clit. That said, is it just me or is it always the case that bigger girls are always perspiring? She was damp all over.
Personality: 2 out of 5. If she were chatty about interesting things then I'd give a higher score.
Attitude: 4 out of 5. No major complaints but also not a full 5.
Service: 3 out of 5. She allowed full access to everything I wanted, which meant allowing me to suck to my heart's content. LFK. DATY. MISH, but could've been more enthusiastic. However she gets an extra star because she is definitely not a clock watcher. I was there for 90 minutes. And also she invited me to BBFS with a comment about being on birth control. I don't BB so I didn't go for it.
Would I repeat? No. Because she is far from me and all the damp perspiration. Also I don't think I could listen to more of her prattling on about whatever happens to cross her mind. That said, if she weren't so damp, as in took a shower, and also talked about interesting things, and if she were closer, then maaaybe I would repeat. But as is, no I won't.
-
09-26-22 20:01 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 111Amber
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





