Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 921 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 13802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8147
    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    Might just pull the trigger. What's her name?
    Her name is Seven, like the number 7.

  2. #8146
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a great session seeing a new hot Korean girl at Exercise Spa. So I went to one of my favorite K-girl spas. She has a nice American style body not like a super thin girl that Asian guys like, she has the body American guys like. Nice D cup boobs and a decent booty too. Our session was upper tier in terms of service and unrushed (unlike those push you out the door apts). I cycled thru a few positions without any complaints and finally finished in missionary. Because only 24 minutes had passed she finished the time with a massage. Was a great value for a Kgirl session at 140 plus massage door fee, which is less than is demanded at spots near Chinatown.

    Korean girls do it better.
    Might just pull the trigger. What's her name?

  3. #8145
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseFries  [View Original Post]
    Just sent you a DM.
    She at HKPD which was raided twice recently (or mysteriously closed for two days, either or) and one monger got towed from there.

  4. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Another Thai girl is here. Just arrived last night. This one is the youngest one. Got 5 pics to share.
    Just sent you a DM.

  5. #8143

    D-Cup K-Girl Seven at Exercise Spa

    Just came back from a great session seeing a new hot Korean girl at Exercise Spa. So I went to one of my favorite K-girl spas. She has a nice American style body not like a super thin girl that Asian guys like, she has the body American guys like. Nice D cup boobs and a decent booty too. Our session was upper tier in terms of service and unrushed (unlike those push you out the door apts). I cycled thru a few positions without any complaints and finally finished in missionary. Because only 24 minutes had passed she finished the time with a massage. Was a great value for a Kgirl session at 140 plus massage door fee, which is less than is demanded at spots near Chinatown.

    Korean girls do it better.

  6. #8142

    Young innocent looking petite Thai girl alert

    Another Thai girl is here. Just arrived last night. This one is the youngest one. Got 5 pics to share. What I mean by innocent lookong is because two of the pics are her selfies in a school girl uniform lol. You can judge for yourself if she is innocent looking or not. Petite too if that is your thing. You know the drill by now.

  7. #8141
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantMagic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice that the usually very busy and very promising Red Lantern's insta page is suddenly, inexplicably gone? It leaves me wondering about two scenarios -.

    The girls they routinely post as being there are way too good to be true and it was an LE operation all along.

    OR.

    Their extremely overt posting drew so much attention with the high-end and accessible girls that they got shut down.

    I can't find anything in the media about it. Anyone have any information?
    Red Lantern is clearly hot AF and was all over the media as being under investigation.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/chicago/...cking-victims/

    I would think the reason they deleted their page is the same as why we haven't heard from their promoter in a while.

  8. #8140

    Red Lantern Page

    Anyone else notice that the usually very busy and very promising Red Lantern's insta page is suddenly, inexplicably gone? It leaves me wondering about two scenarios -.

    The girls they routinely post as being there are way too good to be true and it was an LE operation all along.

    OR.

    Their extremely overt posting drew so much attention with the high-end and accessible girls that they got shut down.

    I can't find anything in the media about it. Anyone have any information?

  9. #8139

    Mayli- Dfk?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrvingPark  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up something with Daisy yesterday, but she was busy so they offered me Mayli. She's cute, about 30,5'8", nice tits and great butt. Cost $300/ hour. Started with a shower that included BBJ while she was drying me off. Went to the bedroom and more BBJ followed by her riding me. Then more BBJ and I cim. It was a good session but I want to try Daisy soon.
    Does Mayli allow DFK?

  10. #8138
    Quote Originally Posted by IrvingPark  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up something with Daisy yesterday, but she was busy so they offered me Mayli. She's cute, about 30,5'8", nice tits and great butt. Cost $300/ hour. Started with a shower that included BBJ while she was drying me off. Went to the bedroom and more BBJ followed by her riding me. Then more BBJ and I cim. It was a good session but I want to try Daisy soon.
    Can I get Mayli's Advertisement info? I think I know which Daisy you're talking about but I've never heard of Mayli.

  11. #8137

    S Blue Island 160X Block

    Normally do my Monday HAO Spa W Van Buren Visit today I was direct across town to 160X Block Area of S Blue Island.

    Was expecting to see Angel but it wasn't her a women in mid 30's answered the Door looked like YuYu from the old Relax Spa near Chinatown (now closed).

    Had a wonderful time for $100 covered FS.

    Place is Open 24 hours, the woman mumbled her name but she said 2 girls always offered.

    Just text the Angel HAO Spa Number to set up.

    Asked for $$ if I could take cover off and her price was extensive, so I kept the Helmet & covered.

  12. #8136
    Quote Originally Posted by SoiDawg  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review for HAO Spa.

    Texted the number on the review and someone replied Chinatown or Downtown.

    I picked Downtown was given an address near a pizza place on W Van Buren and was told when I get there text they would give me the code to get in. I text they send the code all it is was a stairway to a second floor offices I get to the second floor all the lights are off and was like great I'm about to die cause a guy was just killed in the exact spot a week ago. I call the number she said go to the left which I did and gave me the office number I ring the bell and a girl named Angel answers probably in her mid to late 30's skinny with zero tits but cute nerdy Asian girl look. The office is kinda set up like someone lives there but anyways she leads me to a room and tells me she will be right back. I hear the bell ring 2 more times and she comes back and ask me if ok she sees other client for quick visit and I'm cool with it cause I caught the train over. This is where it gets weird as I sit on the massage table naked a guy opens the door and says oh snap sorry and shuts the door at that point I'm like fuck this shit and get dressed as I walk out the room there are two guys one literally sucking the other ones dick on the couch I walk out and as I'm leaving another guy walks in and I can hear him say what the fuck also as I'm laughing my ass off down the steps..
    That is odd for sure. I can say that I have been to this location and nothing like that happened to me. While not the best, I did get the standard weak massage and covered full service with an actual woman. I am sure it was the same nerdy look tiny woman. She is a bit shy but was pleasant. I would go back due to the proximity to one of my work locations.

  13. #8135

    Naperville / Schaumburg area

    Hello gents,

    I normally go to AMPs but thought I give an apartment girl a try.

    I see multiple options in the Schaumburg / Naperville area, can anyone recommend someone decent? The last 2 or 3 digits of a # would really help me out.

    Thanks much!

  14. #8134

    Mayli

    I tried to set up something with Daisy yesterday, but she was busy so they offered me Mayli. She's cute, about 30,5'8", nice tits and great butt. Cost $300/ hour. Started with a shower that included BBJ while she was drying me off. Went to the bedroom and more BBJ followed by her riding me. Then more BBJ and I cim. It was a good session but I want to try Daisy soon.

  15. #8133

    My fellow brethren, Help a brother out

    Visiting soon here in a couple weeks, will be looking to stay around the downtown area. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of incall provider, preferably a spinner Asian to visit my hotel, and if not a spinner just any Asian in general, and also if could point me in the right direction of a budget friendly hotel downtown, Chinatown, river north or in that area I would highly appreciate it gentlemen. You fellas be safe and have a nice day. Feel free to dm me any info please and thank you gentlemen. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape